Overland Park, Kansas City, MO 66207 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 2

About 71 Studios

71 Studios is a professional wedding videographer in Kansas City, Missouri. The team at 71 used to work in photojournalism as staff photographers for newspapers, giving them years of experience of telling stories through photos. Now, they want to tell yours. They spend as much time as they can getting to know a couple before the big day, ensuring that they’ll be able to capture the footage in a way that reflects who you are.

71 Studios works in cinematic, documentary, and storytelling styles. They’re able to provide services for ceremonies, pre-ceremonies, and rehearsals. 71 has liability insurance and works one event per day, allowing them to give your wedding undivided attention. You can request to shoot at multiple locations for a variety of footage, and additional hours are available. Other services include full feature video, high-definition video, highlight video, multiple cameras, raw footage, and save the date. Couples can receive final video as a digital download.

julie jon rings best of 2018 51 911740

10 Reviews for 71 Studios

1 User photo

71 Studios 1

Aubrey M · Married on 04/06/2019

The best moments captured by the best videographer

John with 71 Studios was AMAZING! We couldn’t have asked for a better videographer. He is so quick to respond to emails, texts, etc., and he is has the perfect balance of being professional and personal. He even walked the property of our venue with us so we all could agree on the perfect shots for videos and pictures. With all the chaos of the wedding day, I honestly didn’t even notice him, but when we received our videos back, he captured every perfect moment that I didn’t even realize he was capturing! To this day, I still watch our videos to reminisce on our perfect day, and I can’t thank 71 Studios enough for capturing the best moments for us to look back on. Without a doubt, I would recommend John and 71 Studios to anyone!!

Sent on 06/07/2019
  • Julie

Julie Gilmor · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing Quality, Amazing Team!

From the very beginning, I could tell that John cared deeply about wanting to know Jon and I to be able to carry out our vision for our day. When we met to go over details before the wedding, we talked about shots I wanted to see and a timeline.
    We also discussed that most of his videos have audio in addition to music, but I didn't want any audio (it just wasn't my personal style). He was able to adapt to my request and made a unique video that fit exactly what Jon and I wanted! He kept me updated along the editing process and let me know about sneak peaks and got my permission to post videos. His shots were absolutely stunning- I loved his lens choices and filming style. Not to mention, John is the nicest guy! Highly recommend to trust him with your special day!

Sent on 12/13/2018
  • Shelby

Shelby · Married on 09/29/2018

Best Decision Ever

John was a pleasure to work with and truly captured every moment that I asked for. So many friends and family members have reached out about the video, expressing their amazement in the production quality and raving about the entire thing. 100% recommend!

Sent on 11/11/2018

Award

71 Studios Pricing

71 Studios Price Rates

71 Studios FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download

Real Weddings

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• 71 Studios 1
    Aerial (Drone) Coverage

With all packages we offer aerial (drone) coverage - weather permitting.

• 71 Studios 2
    30 Second Instagram/Facebook Teaser

With all of our packages, we are now offering a 30 second Instagram/Facebook Teaser a week after your wedding.

• Overland Park Kansas City, MO, 66207 See on map