71 Studios Reviews

10 Reviews for 71 Studios

1 User photo

71 Studios 1

Aubrey M · Married on 04/06/2019

The best moments captured by the best videographer

John with 71 Studios was AMAZING! We couldn’t have asked for a better videographer. He is so quick to respond to emails, texts, etc., and he is has the perfect balance of being professional and personal. He even walked the property of our venue with us so we all could agree on the perfect shots for videos and pictures. With all the chaos of the wedding day, I honestly didn’t even notice him, but when we received our videos back, he captured every perfect moment that I didn’t even realize he was capturing! To this day, I still watch our videos to reminisce on our perfect day, and I can’t thank 71 Studios enough for capturing the best moments for us to look back on. Without a doubt, I would recommend John and 71 Studios to anyone!!

Sent on 06/07/2019
  • Julie

Julie Gilmor · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing Quality, Amazing Team!

From the very beginning, I could tell that John cared deeply about wanting to know Jon and I to be able to carry out our vision for our day. When we met to go over details before the wedding, we talked about shots I wanted to see and a timeline.
    We also discussed that most of his videos have audio in addition to music, but I didn't want any audio (it just wasn't my personal style). He was able to adapt to my request and made a unique video that fit exactly what Jon and I wanted! He kept me updated along the editing process and let me know about sneak peaks and got my permission to post videos. His shots were absolutely stunning- I loved his lens choices and filming style. Not to mention, John is the nicest guy! Highly recommend to trust him with your special day!

• Shelby

Shelby · Married on 09/29/2018

Best Decision Ever

John was a pleasure to work with and truly captured every moment that I asked for. So many friends and family members have reached out about the video, expressing their amazement in the production quality and raving about the entire thing. 100% recommend!

Sent on 11/11/2018

Victoria · Married on 06/02/2018

5-star Wedding Video

John did an incredible job capturing our special moments and was never in any way a distraction or interruption. He was perfectly and subtly capturing our wedding in a way that was unique and artful. We could not have been happier with the film. It will definitely be an incredible way to remember our special day forever. I HIGHLY recommend 71 Studios for your wedding! Seriously could not have asked for a better videographer or such a great person to get to know!!

Sent on 12/19/2018
    71 Studios 2

Megan M · Married on 10/21/2017

We love our wedding video!

We are in love with our wedding video!! We have watched it so many times already. John did such an amazing job catching every moment from that day! He met us ahead of time to get to know us and see what we liked and were wanting from the video. I am so glad we picked him to do our wedding video. He is the best!! We couldn’t have asked for a better videographer!
    - Megan M.

Jamie Leroy · Married on 07/22/2017

Personable, flexible and talented!

I cannot say enough great things about John!! We met with him prior to our big day to get to know him and he us. We really enjoyed chatting with him and found we actually had a few connections! On the day of, John and Joe were amazing! They endured an extremely hot and humid day with us to capture such amazing footage. They capture some of our most exciting and intimate moments without being up in our faces. We absolutely LOVE the video. I could not have asked for a better documentary of the day. Our friends and family have told us they become tearful watching the video every time. Truly could not have asked for a better video and videographer!!!

Sent on 12/14/2018
  • Haley

Haley · Married on 07/01/2017

Can’t go wrong with 71 Studios

First off I just have to say that our wedding video turned out amazing and couldn't have captured our day any better!! John and Joe were amazing to work with and were very accommodating and went with the flow all day. I honestly had no idea they were there half of the time and they were still able to capture every essence of our day. To think that we weren't going to get a videographer for our wedding is crazy, we seriously can't imagine not having the video. It is something that we will cherish for the rest of our lives. You can't go wrong choosing 71 Studios to do your wedding! Thank you 71 Studios!

skylar · Married on 05/20/2017

Couldn’t have asked for more

John and team were a godsend! John was so easy to work with, extremely responsive, reasonably priced for a phenomenal product. The final product was more than I could have ever asked for. The video captured every part of who we are and even got moments the photographer did not. We have had so many people tell us this is the best wedding video they've ever seen, we agree! The video was not just all of the big moments edited together with music. John told a story and did it perfectly. Choosing 71 Studios for our videographer is one of the top choices we made for our big day. - Skylar C

Sent on 12/27/2018

Cara · Married on 10/17/2015

Picking John and 71 Studios was the best choice we made when planning our wedding. He was extremely professional but also so fun! John met us before hand and he learned about Adam & I. I believe this helped him tell an amazing story of us. He is extremely detailed and has an eye for amazing shots. I'm so happy that we made a choice to have a wedding video but even more thrilled that John filmed it.

Sent on 02/12/2016

Amy · Married on 05/23/2015

My biggest fear going into our wedding was the possibility of not having every important and meaningful moment captured on our special day. 71 Studios put all my fears to rest. They were diligent, helpful, and professional throughout the entire process and even more fabulous post wedding fulfilling our last minute requests in a very timely manner. Every time I watch our video I laugh, smile and cry and always think to myself, "Oh wow, I'm so glad they caught that!" My husband and I are so very happy to have made the choice to go with 71 Studios for the most important day of our lives. We will be forever grateful.

Sent on 02/21/2016