Schenectady, NY 12303 Map · Phone number

About 518 Entertainment

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to visit my website and browse through the content. I hope it's helpful in your decision making process.

My name is Ben Hayden, I am the owner, operator and most importantly the only DJ for my company 518 Entertainment. I have been DJing since 1999. I have have a true passion for music. I love doing what I do for a living! There is nothing more pleasing to me than seeing people on a dance floor having a great time at a wedding receotion.

I want to create a genuine friendship with each bride and groom who hires me to DJ their wedding reception. Once I'm booked as your DJ I will be at your service 24/7, throughout the entire planning process. As your DJ / event coordinator, I will not only DJ your wedding reception, but I will help coordinate all of the formalities of your recieption. I take the work out of your hands and put it into my own. You can relax and enjoy the most important day of your lives, knowing that I will take care of all that needs to be attended to in a professional and timely manner. From the time the first guest arrive at your reception, until the last dance of the evening, working together as a "TEAM" with your photographer, videographer and banquet manager.

Each wedding reception that I DJ / coordinate, is customized with "new" & " fresh" ideas to meet the bride and grooms exact goals of how they envision their wedding day. In my book, no two wedding receptions should ever be the same. From music to Up Lighting to video presentations, I can handle it all.

My goal is to have the bride and groom walk out of their wedding reception saying they had the time of their lives that day.

It is your wedding day and I believe it should be your fairy tale, come true. I will help make that happen for you!

When you're ready to have the time of your life, not only during your wedding reception, but throughout the entire planning process, please contact me. I look forward to hearing from you, Thank you so much for your time and consideration!

Sincerely,

4103850c9aefb255 1467987894074 dsc0604

4 Reviews for 518 Entertainment

rachel · Married on 07/01/2017

Ben and Nicole were
    Awesome! Ben was so helpful in planning the wedding and set up many appointments with us to make sure he knew exactly what we wanted. He even created a picture slideshow and video clips as well as a memoir video for us and they were all a big hit with the guests. Thank you thank you thank you!

Sent on 07/11/2017
  • Theresa

Theresa · Married on 06/10/2017

Okay, let me just start off by saying that Ben went above and beyond for us and exceeded our expectations! From the beginning of the planning, right down to the very last dance we were taken care of. Whether it was advice on planning, helping put the timeline together for not only just for the reception that we hired him to DJ, but helped plan the day from the morning when I had to get up and get ready, all the way to the end of the night. He knows how to get people out onto the floor dancing and how get people excited and laughing! He takes wedding very seriously and is very VERY organized. We can not thank 518 entertainment enough for their amazing work
    and would definitely recommend to people in the future!

Sent on 06/29/2017

Amanda · Married on 06/24/2016

Without a doubt 518 entertainment was amazing!!! Ben and his assistant Nikki were great. The got the party going for sure. There wasnt a moment people werent dancing. Even the little ones were up and moving while thw adults ate their dinner. I loved the games and special surprise we had planned for my groom. It was all around amazing. If i have a event in the near future or come across someone who needs one. I will definitly suggest 518 entertainment they made my wedding memorable from the ceremony to the cocktail hour and then to the reception. It was amazing. Thank you so much for the amazing job you did Ben it was very much appreciated and will not go unnoticed. Thanks again Amanda and Joe

Sent on 06/27/2016

518 Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 800.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Travel Expenses
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1500
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Disco Ball
    Projector
    Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 300.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Country
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    Karaoke
    One Event Per Day
    Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Disco Ball