Manhattan, KS 66502 Map · Phone number

About 4 Cakes

From 4 Olives Restaurant and Wine Bar…..

My husband and I opened 4 Olives Restaurant and Wine Bar in the summer of 2004. Although we had staff initially, we quickly learned “if you want something done right, do it yourself!” He soon took over as executive chef and I began creating all the desserts. It was then that I found my true passion for baking. 4 Cakes is a descendant from that work.

To 4 Cakes Custom Cakes, Cupcakes and Desserts

I grew up baking with my mom and grandma and continue that tradition with my own children. I will always treasure that connection that we have. The tradition of passing down recipes keeps us linked from one generation to another. Some of my fondest childhood memories are of the beautiful birthday cakes my grandma made. I remember birthdays by those cakes, not by how old I was. To be able to bring those memories to others is what I strive for. I’ve been baking cakes and cupcakes for friends and family for over 20 years.

I cater to any sweet tooth!

cakes 1
cupcakes 3
cam03588 1
cakes 1

18 Reviews for 4 Cakes

I emailed the owner back and forth, and she was always pleasant. With little instruction, she made a beautiful cake! Well worth the money.

Sent on 02/27/2017
  • User6192606 · 2+ years ago

We absolutely loved our wedding cake and groom's cake from 4 Cakes! They were delicious and even more beautiful than we expected!

Sent on 02/14/2017

Lesli · Married on 09/10/2016

There is no one else that I would rather have my wedding cake from than 4cakes! Rachel went above and beyond - answered my questions within minutes and even stayed during the reception to make sure everything went smoothly. Rachel is one of a kind and you def want her as your cake lady!

Sent on 09/21/2016

• CARE Travel
    CARE Travel Travel Agents

I can not say enough about how much I love 4 cakes! Quality cakes and great customer service. I use them personally for all my business and personal cake and sweet tooth needs :)

• Stacey Zoll Photography
    Stacey Zoll Photography Wedding Photographers

I have worked with Rachel on many, many events. She is a wonderful lady and does a fantastic job; I now consider her a friend!

• Along Came Abby
    Along Came Abby Wedding Rentals

As a wedding planner I would highly recommend 4 Cakes! They have absolutley beautiful cakes that taste delicious! The team is very kind and easy to work with. For brides looking for something a little different they can design desserts to match your wedding color or do a full buffet of sweets, they have even done an espresso bar for us inplace of cocktails at an alcohol free wedding this summer.

• Manhattan, 66502 See on map