Lawrence, KS 66049 Map · Phone number

1383587101516808067003821626779519n
OpenRoseWeddingCake

14 Reviews for BellaRoca Cakes

Becca · Married on 06/21/2014

I could not have imagined a more perfect wedding cake! Our guests loved the cake and went back for seconds. Working with Desiree at BellaRoca was a breeze. I told her what I had in mind and she went above and beyond my expectations. Based on my experience, I would highly recommend BellaRoca Cakes. Their cakes are delicious, creative, and affordable.

Sent on 07/15/2014

Caroline · Married on 08/03/2013

We actually did not have a wedding cake made, but birthday cakes! I just couldn't figure out how to review on google+!

Desiree was an absolute pleasure to work with. Her responsiveness and especially her flexibility given she was nearly 9 months pregnant on the day of our party were very impressive. They prepared and delivered two awesome sesame street cakes for our son's first birthday. They were adorable and DELICIOUS.

We will definitely be using BellaRoca Cakes for every birthday party in the future!

Sent on 08/07/2013

BellaRoca Cakes's reply:

We are so glad to hear you loved your cakes so much and had a great time making them! Thanks again for sending over the super cute pictures of your little boy - we can tell he enjoyed the cake and all the blue icing! :)

Kristina · Married on 07/20/2013

We found BellaRoca through a search online and they were the only people we met with for our wedding cake. As soon as we left our first meeting we knew we wanted them to make the cakes for us. Not only was it the best cake I've ever tasted (my friends said the same thing) but the cakes were drop dead gorgeous. The groom's cake was the shape of Nebraska with a pile of corn on top and a 3D Herbie Husker standing on the corn. So it was gorgeous in it's own way- EXACTLY what we wanted and envisioned. My husband originally didn't want a cake but when BellaRoca told us what they could do- he was all for it and so in love with his Husker cake. They were on time with the cakes and set everything up with no problem. We arrived to our reception with our beautiful cakes on display. No hiccups, no mistakes- just perfection. Thank you BellaRoca!

Sent on 08/02/2013

BellaRoca Cakes's reply:

This was such a fun cake to work on and a very fun couple to work with! So enthusiastic and excited about their wedding it definitely rubbed off on us! :) Even tho we are KU fans ( ;-) ) we still enjoyed making the 3D standing Herbie Husker and the very unique design Kristina came up with for her wedding cake - an art deco style hexagon cake! It looked amazing in their venue! Thanks again guys and good luck with everything! :)

BellaRoca Cakes FAQ

• What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 2.00
  • What services do your prices include? Consultation, Delivery, Set Up
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cookies, Croquembouche, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake
  • What services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Setup
  • What special ingredients do you use? Organic
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Yes

• A Beautiful Wedding
    A Beautiful Wedding Wedding Planners

I have been working with BellaRoca Cakes for many years. They make fabulous cakes, fun to work with, and I highly recommend them for cakes of all types. I have personally used their services for a graduation cake and people were raving about it. I recommend them all the time to wedding couples. They really listen to what the client wants and will not disappoint. They are well worth the money.

• Lawrence, 66049 See on map