4 Cakes Reviews

18 | Manhattan, KS

18 Reviews for 4 Cakes

I emailed the owner back and forth, and she was always pleasant. With little instruction, she made a beautiful cake! Well worth the money.

Sent on 02/27/2017
  • User6192606 · 2+ years ago

We absolutely loved our wedding cake and groom's cake from 4 Cakes! They were delicious and even more beautiful than we expected!

Sent on 02/14/2017

Lesli · Married on 09/10/2016

There is no one else that I would rather have my wedding cake from than 4cakes! Rachel went above and beyond - answered my questions within minutes and even stayed during the reception to make sure everything went smoothly. Rachel is one of a kind and you def want her as your cake lady!

Sent on 09/21/2016

Rachel is phenomenal! My wedding cake was very classic in design but that is exactly what I wanted and she listened and made it beautiful and delicious! She coordinated the cake flowers and delivery with the florist I used (Kistner's). For the groom's cake I gave her a theme and she asked me a few questions and ran with it! Turned out amazing! Received tons of compliments!

Sent on 08/04/2016

Megan · Married on 07/16/2016

Amazing cake, and service! You won't regret it!

Sent on 08/11/2016
  • U

Ute · Married on 07/15/2016

I can only recommend 4 Cakes. Fantastic cakes and great service. Love it ;-)

Sent on 07/16/2016

So delicious and fabulous! So much love!

Sent on 12/13/2016

Aubrey · Married on 05/07/2016

Our wedding caterer recommended Rachel and her crew for our May 2016 wedding and we are SO GLAD they did! We were impressed from the very first bite at our tasting. So impressed that we ended up having 5 flavors between our bridal cake, groom's cake and sheet cakes. Rachel was quick to respond to every question and email. The day of our wedding everything was set up perfectly and quickly. Lucky for us they know what they are doing because they showed up with an extra cake stand because our stand didn't work for one of our cakes. Our cakes looked perfect! The sheet cakes were scored to help our cake cutters. Every single person loved the cake and we have highly recommended them to anyone that will listen.

Sent on 08/20/2016

Rachel · Married on 03/28/2015

Rachel is very fun to work with and you won't taste better cake. Delicious and beautiful!!!

Sent on 07/04/2015

Jeffrey and Crystal · Married on 03/14/2015

4 Cakes was extremely easy to work with and gave us a great value for our money with our wedding cakes. Rachel gave us exactly what we wanted (despite the fact that no one else agrees that red velvet cake with cinnamon icing is still red velvet cake!) and was very flexible about our requests for several flavors of sheet cakes, as well as gluten-free cupcakes, alongside the main wedding cake.

Sent on 04/07/2015

Elizabeth · Married on 12/06/2014

Rachel is amazing she is willing to do or try anything. We decided to do red velvet cupcakes and reesses cupcakes. They looked so yummy. I personally didn't get any but all of our guests said they were amazing. I would definitely recommended Rachel and 4 cakes to anybody wanting or needing a cake or cupcakes for an event.

Sent on 01/22/2015

Sarah · Married on 07/19/2014

I highly recommend 4 Cakes! We used them for our wedding and couldn't have been happier. We had wedding cake and mini cupcakes at our reception. Both were delicious and great quality. Rachel is very easy to work with and does beautiful work.

Sent on 07/29/2014

Lizzi · Married on 04/15/2017

4cakes nailed my "dessert bar" vision perfectly! Not only was everything AMAZING (we did a two-tier cutting cake, macaroons, several cheesecakes, espresso mousse cups, cupcakes, gluten free cupcakes, brownies, lemon tartes and more!) but it was displayed beautifully! Thank you for your impeccable work, Rachel!

Sent on 04/18/2017

3.5

We had a ton of compliments on our cake! It was beautiful and delicious!

Sent on 09/12/2015

Our cupcakes were SO delicious! Rachel was wonderful to work with - gave us great ideas and took great care of us. She took care of delivery and displaying the cupcakes and it all looked wonderful!

Sent on 03/24/2015

3.5

Rachel at 4 Cakes did an amazing job with our wedding cake. She delivered and set up the cake for us. Our cake was delicious and worth every penny.

Sent on 09/24/2015

Annalynne · Married on 01/01/2016

3.0

The cake was beautiful. We did a naked cake and she completely got my vision for it. It was a little bit on the dry side on the exterior of the cake. We served sugared berries on the side which made it just right. Overall, loved the cake and would recommend 4Cakes to anyone.

Sent on 01/10/2016

Kim · Married on 07/02/2016

3.2
      3.0
      2.5
      3.5

My cake turn out beautiful they only thing is they cake stand made it look small and out of place. My cake stand was to big and looked tarnished and old with my pretty white and diamond cake. So it was pretty disappointing to see this cake stand overshadowing my pretty cake. The cake itself was tasted good. We had different flavors and the strawberry was the best. The other two were a little dry but still very good. If I would of know I could of suggested a different stand for the cake.

Sent on 08/11/2016