312 FILM | Chicago Cinematic Videography

Chicago, IL View map
$5,500 Most Popular Price

$5,500 Most Popular Price

We love what we do and have got the best videographers on our team. We would be glad to meet with you and discuss all the details in person.

Your invest­ment in cin­e­matog­ra­phy will be val­ued the rest of your lives and it will be passed down to future gen­er­a­tions. Our mis­sion is to cap­ture the most mean­ing­ful, cre­ative, emo­tional and unique cin­e­matog­ra­phy as pos­si­ble in order to tell your story.

For more info and prices please check our website

312FILM.COM

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$4,999

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$5,500

Add'l Hours
Client Revisions
Full Feature Video
Multi. Cameras

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Short Form
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Drone Footage
Full Feature Video
Multi. Locations

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
USB Flash Drive
USB Hard Drive

John A. Married on 12/18/2021

Professional & Personal

Working with 312Films from start to finish was a seamless experience and the results of their work were well worth it. Anna & Artem are true professionals at what they do and they just so happen to be genuinely kind people as well. They were incredibly helpful on the day of our wedding, taking on responsibilities outside of their primary tasks, while still managing to perfectly capture the day. We would recommend them to anyone.
    Jessica W. Married on 10/02/2021

Best video duo!

Best film couple for weddings ever! Anna and Artem expertise is beyond amazing! We could not have asked for a better film vendor! Both Anna and Artem have been a great pleasure to work with and made the entire day fly by so smoothly! Artem also was our bee savior at one of our photo locations. Both of them have provided great suggestions throughout the day to capture all video before it rained. They already have provided us with a teaser video that was absolutely beautiful! The quality of their work is priceless! Not only do they capture all the important aspects but also aerial drone footage. We could not have asked for a better video team! We highly recommend to anyone looking for a videographer for their wedding!!
  • Stefanie
    Stefanie C. Married on 10/01/2021

Best videography team!

Anna and Artem are a power couple who provide the most special wedding videography i have seen. 312 Films has not only done the wedding for my husband and I but 3 of of my cousins weddings as well. We have don't just have our testimony but that of my cousins and each video is unique and catered to the couple they captured. Their aesthetic is incredible and they gather those intimate moments that you thought went unseen and the ones everyone sees so we can re watch for years to come. They have a system down and realize that you as the Bride or Groom are very busy and want to make sure they use their time with you wisely. I have nothing but best to say about this couple- they were amazing to work with and we LOVE our wedding video. Thank you again to 312FILM!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Extreme Sounds Entertainment & Lighting Extreme Sounds Entertainment & Lighting Wedding DJs

If you are looking for a professional and friendly company hire 312 Film Chicago Cinematic Videography. We have work with them in the past, Highly recommend them 100%

"I Do" Weddings with Rev. Phil Landers Wedding Officiants

They don't just video your wedding, they make a story out of it. Beautifully done!

A Perfect Fit Rev A Perfect Fit Rev Wedding Officiants

When I say I was IMPRESSED, I mean I was EXTREMELY impressed with every aspect of this videographer duo. From the moment I had met them, I couldn't help but notice how sweet they were. And when I had the opportunity to see their creative talents that very same evening, when they played the brides' ceremony video for everyone during dinner, I was literally blown away. Not only by it's sheer beauty and quality, but how quickly they had put together this masterpiece. I'll be recommending 312FILM to ALL my couples! Hopefully, I'll have the pleasure of working with this team at many future events! (:

4332 N Sacramento Ave Chicago, IL, 60618
Location of (312 FILM | Chicago Cinematic Videography)

Other vendors in Chicago for your wedding