4332 n sacramento ave, Chicago, IL 60618 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $5,500
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 64

About 312 FILM | Chicago Cinematic Videography

We love what we do and have got the best videographers on our team. We would be glad to meet with you and discuss all the details in person.

Your invest­ment in cin­e­matog­ra­phy will be val­ued the rest of your lives and it will be passed down to future gen­er­a­tions. Our mis­sion is to cap­ture the most mean­ing­ful, cre­ative, emo­tional and unique cin­e­matog­ra­phy as pos­si­ble in order to tell your story.

For more info and prices please check our website

312FILM.COM

• Videos 16

51 Reviews for 312 FILM | Chicago Cinematic Videography

• Taylor

Taylor R · Married on 07/28/2018

We LOVE 312, an invaluable investment!

We had an absolutely unbelievable experience working with 312Film. The video that we have of our wedding day is truly invaluable - breathtaking, thoughtful, sentimental, the perfect representation of us, our family, and the entire day... something we will treasure for a lifetime. We cannot speak highly enough of Anya and Artem - they are two of the nicest, most genuine people. They go above and beyond to capture all of the best moments while simultaneously providing a sense of comfort, calm, and guidance that is so helpful on your wedding day. This investment was worth every penny and we LOVE 312!

Sent on 11/09/2018

312 FILM | Chicago Cinematic Videography's reply:

Taylor & Elan, you brightened our day with your kind words! You two are so wonderful! 😘 Wishing you all the best!!!
  • Loriann

Loriann · Married on 07/07/2018

Simply the BEST Videographer!!!

Anya and Artem are simply the BEST wedding videographer you can get in Chicago! They are so PROFESSIONAL, extremely kind, flexible and super nice to work with (which's very important when it comes to a stressful wedding day). The package we booked includes Aerial Shots and over 10 hours of coverage and multiple length footages, it is really helpful if you'd like to post the short ones on social media or share the entire wedding with guests who weren't able to make it. The videos they took for us look like coming out of a Hollywood movie (I couldn't stop watching the teaser/short video over and over). Our family and us are so happy about it. Anya and Artem even so kindly offred to put Chinese subtitles for our mandarin speaking grandparents. It's the BEST investment for our wedding. If you are looking for a videographer and video is an important part of your wedding day, FILM 312 is the one! Look no where !

Sent on 02/15/2019

312 FILM | Chicago Cinematic Videography's reply:

Hi Loriann,

Thank you so much for taking your time and leaving such an amazing review! It means a world to us!
    / 312FILM

Rebecca · Married on 06/23/2018

Originally, videography was a vendor I thought I didn't need and put on my 'cut' list to cut costs. It wasn't until my parents insisted that I have a videographer which I wasn't too passionate about that I started researching videographers in Chicago. I noticed a teaser of one of my sorority sisters that got married in Chicago and instantly was intrigue. What was this magical that I was watching? It looked like a Hollywood movie trailer and I was in awe of how emotional the 10 second trailer made me. This was NOT what I expected of a wedding videographer and had always thought they were cheesy and cliche. 312Film, instantly became my favorite vendor. I would watch their trailers on their website during my lunch break at work and cry in my office because their work made me feel something and I couldn't wait to be that couple on my wedding day in the video. Anna & Artem are so talented, gifted, and passionate about what they do and it shows. Meeting Anna over the phone and then in person I totally 'fanned girled' out and told them how much I loved their work. On the day of my wedding, they 100% lived up to the expectation I had built up in my head. They were so kind, sweet, professional and respectful. When my husband and I shared a quite moment to ourselves the next morning to watch the 'teaser' that they emailed us, I cried. Watching the video brings me so much joy because in those 10 seconds they captured the essences of our wedding day so perfectly. I highly recommend getting everything they offer! We truly had the best day of our entire lives and we feel so honored and blessed that it was captured by such talented people like Anna & Artem. They are hands down THE most talented videographers in the Midwest and I would recommend them to any Bride & Groom. Their work is elegant, classic, emotional and timeless. I'm forever appreciative and grateful to Anna & Artem for helping to make my wedding experience so magical.

Sent on 07/25/2018

312 FILM | Chicago Cinematic Videography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 4,999.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Short Form, Storytelling
  • What videography services do you offer? Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations

• Extreme Sounds Entertainment & Lighting
    Extreme Sounds Entertainment & Lighting Wedding DJs

If you are looking for a professional and friendly company hire 312 Film Chicago Cinematic Videography. We have work with them in the past, Highly recommend them 100%

• "I Do" Weddings with Rev. Phil Landers
    "I Do" Weddings with Rev. Phil Landers Wedding Officiants

They don't just video your wedding, they make a story out of it. Beautifully done!

• A Perfect Fit Rev
    A Perfect Fit Rev Wedding Officiants

When I say I was IMPRESSED, I mean I was EXTREMELY impressed with every aspect of this videographer duo. From the moment I had met them, I couldn't help but notice how sweet they were. And when I had the opportunity to see their creative talents that very same evening, when they played the brides' ceremony video for everyone during dinner, I was literally blown away. Not only by it's sheer beauty and quality, but how quickly they had put together this masterpiece. I'll be recommending 312FILM to ALL my couples! Hopefully, I'll have the pleasure of working with this team at many future events! (:

• 4332 n sacramento ave Chicago, IL, 60618 See on map