4332 n sacramento ave, Chicago, IL 60618 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $5,500
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 64

About 312 FILM | Chicago Cinematic Videography

We love what we do and have got the best videographers on our team. We would be glad to meet with you and discuss all the details in person.

Your invest­ment in cin­e­matog­ra­phy will be val­ued the rest of your lives and it will be passed down to future gen­er­a­tions. Our mis­sion is to cap­ture the most mean­ing­ful, cre­ative, emo­tional and unique cin­e­matog­ra­phy as pos­si­ble in order to tell your story.

For more info and prices please check our website

312FILM.COM

55 Reviews for 312 FILM | Chicago Cinematic Videography

• Kristine

Kristine Chrapek · Married on 06/15/2019

Effortless, beautiful, quality work

Anna and Artem are simply the best. I would 100% recommend them to anyone getting married in Chicago. They produce high quality, professional videos that are beautiful. I cannot say enough great things about the two of them. They were easily the nicest and most flexible vendors we hired. They blended in with the day effortlessly, yet captured every detail. Not only did they not miss a thing, the talent they have to edit and tell a story of the day is priceless. I could not ask for a more beautiful wedding video. Anna and Artem, thank you so much for creating videos we will cherish forever.

Sent on 08/22/2019

Mina Al-Awqati · Married on 06/09/2019

Beyond amazing

Where should I start? 312 (Anna and Artem) were AMAZING. They are very very professional. They know what they are doing. They are not only videographers but also producers! They created magical videos for us. Amazing image quality, perfect choice of songs, captured everything perfectly and so romantically and elegantly. This was basically the best money we spent in our weeding without a doubt.
    On a personal level, they are very professional, timely, responsive and most importantly very pleasant which we really appreciated during the wedding day. They were very easy to work with, not only with us but also with our photographer which made things easy!
    I loved working with them and I genuinely strongly recommend them. You will not regret choosing them I promise :)

Sent on 07/17/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah Sims · Married on 05/11/2019

Anna & Artem are AMAZING!

My husband and I cannot say enough amazing things about Anna and Artem! We were on the fence initially about investing in a videographer (wondering if the extra expense would be worth it) and it was the BEST decision we made for our wedding, by far. Both of them are so professional, calming and people you want around on your big day. You can tell they know what they're doing. Not to mention, their work is INCREDIBLE. We received an overwhelming amount of compliments on our wedding video from family and friends. They make your wedding video so personal and tailored to you as a couple, which makes it so incredibly special. No wedding video of theirs is just like the other, and the quality is outstanding. You can just tell they pour their hearts into what they do. We feel so lucky to have these "live" memories to watch forever. We could not recommend these two lovely people more -- if you are on the fence, you will NOT regret it! I promise you!

Sent on 07/20/2019

312 FILM | Chicago Cinematic Videography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 4,999.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Short Form, Storytelling
  • What videography services do you offer? Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations

• Extreme Sounds Entertainment & Lighting
    Extreme Sounds Entertainment & Lighting Wedding DJs

If you are looking for a professional and friendly company hire 312 Film Chicago Cinematic Videography. We have work with them in the past, Highly recommend them 100%

• "I Do" Weddings with Rev. Phil Landers
    "I Do" Weddings with Rev. Phil Landers Wedding Officiants

They don't just video your wedding, they make a story out of it. Beautifully done!

• A Perfect Fit Rev
    A Perfect Fit Rev Wedding Officiants

When I say I was IMPRESSED, I mean I was EXTREMELY impressed with every aspect of this videographer duo. From the moment I had met them, I couldn't help but notice how sweet they were. And when I had the opportunity to see their creative talents that very same evening, when they played the brides' ceremony video for everyone during dinner, I was literally blown away. Not only by it's sheer beauty and quality, but how quickly they had put together this masterpiece. I'll be recommending 312FILM to ALL my couples! Hopefully, I'll have the pleasure of working with this team at many future events! (:

• 4332 n sacramento ave Chicago, IL, 60618 See on map