312 FILM | Chicago Cinematic Videography Reviews

55 Reviews for 312 FILM | Chicago Cinematic Videography

• Kristine

Kristine Chrapek · Married on 06/15/2019

Effortless, beautiful, quality work

Anna and Artem are simply the best. I would 100% recommend them to anyone getting married in Chicago. They produce high quality, professional videos that are beautiful. I cannot say enough great things about the two of them. They were easily the nicest and most flexible vendors we hired. They blended in with the day effortlessly, yet captured every detail. Not only did they not miss a thing, the talent they have to edit and tell a story of the day is priceless. I could not ask for a more beautiful wedding video. Anna and Artem, thank you so much for creating videos we will cherish forever.

Sent on 08/22/2019

Mina Al-Awqati · Married on 06/09/2019

Beyond amazing

Where should I start? 312 (Anna and Artem) were AMAZING. They are very very professional. They know what they are doing. They are not only videographers but also producers! They created magical videos for us. Amazing image quality, perfect choice of songs, captured everything perfectly and so romantically and elegantly. This was basically the best money we spent in our weeding without a doubt.
    On a personal level, they are very professional, timely, responsive and most importantly very pleasant which we really appreciated during the wedding day. They were very easy to work with, not only with us but also with our photographer which made things easy!
    I loved working with them and I genuinely strongly recommend them. You will not regret choosing them I promise :)

Sent on 07/17/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah Sims · Married on 05/11/2019

Anna & Artem are AMAZING!

My husband and I cannot say enough amazing things about Anna and Artem! We were on the fence initially about investing in a videographer (wondering if the extra expense would be worth it) and it was the BEST decision we made for our wedding, by far. Both of them are so professional, calming and people you want around on your big day. You can tell they know what they're doing. Not to mention, their work is INCREDIBLE. We received an overwhelming amount of compliments on our wedding video from family and friends. They make your wedding video so personal and tailored to you as a couple, which makes it so incredibly special. No wedding video of theirs is just like the other, and the quality is outstanding. You can just tell they pour their hearts into what they do. We feel so lucky to have these "live" memories to watch forever. We could not recommend these two lovely people more -- if you are on the fence, you will NOT regret it! I promise you!

Sent on 07/20/2019
  • Kimberly

Kimberly Connor · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing team, high-quality wedding video!

I fell in love with 312 Film’s wedding videos the first time I visited their website. After meeting with Anya in person, there was no question that this was the perfect person to film my wedding day! Even before the big day, Anya & her husband, Artem, were in touch to make sure they were prepared for the day. On the day of our wedding, they were extremely professional and incredibly easy to work with. They had told me ahead of time that they needed 5-10 minutes at each photo spot. They knew exactly what shots they wanted to do and were quick and efficient to get them done with always a smile on their faces! Additionally, our church had strict rules for videographers and they were very respectful of those rules. They were never intrusive and were willing to help throughout the day wherever needed. We received our trailer video the morning after our wedding and it brought so much joy to my husband and I. Our wedding day was perfect but it all happens so fast. To be able to watch the trailer together, and send it to our friends and family, the next day was very special. We also received a highlight video and purchased the additional full wedding video. Each one was amazing quality with beautiful footage (including drone!) and they were always willing to make any adjustments that we asked. Best decision we made for our wedding!

Sent on 07/07/2019
  • Taylor

Taylor R · Married on 07/28/2018

We LOVE 312, an invaluable investment!

We had an absolutely unbelievable experience working with 312Film. The video that we have of our wedding day is truly invaluable - breathtaking, thoughtful, sentimental, the perfect representation of us, our family, and the entire day... something we will treasure for a lifetime. We cannot speak highly enough of Anya and Artem - they are two of the nicest, most genuine people. They go above and beyond to capture all of the best moments while simultaneously providing a sense of comfort, calm, and guidance that is so helpful on your wedding day. This investment was worth every penny and we LOVE 312!

Sent on 11/09/2018

312 FILM | Chicago Cinematic Videography's reply:

Taylor & Elan, you brightened our day with your kind words! You two are so wonderful! 😘 Wishing you all the best!!!
  • Loriann

Loriann · Married on 07/07/2018

Simply the BEST Videographer!!!

Anya and Artem are simply the BEST wedding videographer you can get in Chicago! They are so PROFESSIONAL, extremely kind, flexible and super nice to work with (which's very important when it comes to a stressful wedding day). The package we booked includes Aerial Shots and over 10 hours of coverage and multiple length footages, it is really helpful if you'd like to post the short ones on social media or share the entire wedding with guests who weren't able to make it. The videos they took for us look like coming out of a Hollywood movie (I couldn't stop watching the teaser/short video over and over). Our family and us are so happy about it. Anya and Artem even so kindly offred to put Chinese subtitles for our mandarin speaking grandparents. It's the BEST investment for our wedding. If you are looking for a videographer and video is an important part of your wedding day, FILM 312 is the one! Look no where !

Sent on 02/15/2019

Hi Loriann,

Thank you so much for taking your time and leaving such an amazing review! It means a world to us!
    / 312FILM

Rebecca · Married on 06/23/2018

Originally, videography was a vendor I thought I didn't need and put on my 'cut' list to cut costs. It wasn't until my parents insisted that I have a videographer which I wasn't too passionate about that I started researching videographers in Chicago. I noticed a teaser of one of my sorority sisters that got married in Chicago and instantly was intrigue. What was this magical that I was watching? It looked like a Hollywood movie trailer and I was in awe of how emotional the 10 second trailer made me. This was NOT what I expected of a wedding videographer and had always thought they were cheesy and cliche. 312Film, instantly became my favorite vendor. I would watch their trailers on their website during my lunch break at work and cry in my office because their work made me feel something and I couldn't wait to be that couple on my wedding day in the video. Anna & Artem are so talented, gifted, and passionate about what they do and it shows. Meeting Anna over the phone and then in person I totally 'fanned girled' out and told them how much I loved their work. On the day of my wedding, they 100% lived up to the expectation I had built up in my head. They were so kind, sweet, professional and respectful. When my husband and I shared a quite moment to ourselves the next morning to watch the 'teaser' that they emailed us, I cried. Watching the video brings me so much joy because in those 10 seconds they captured the essences of our wedding day so perfectly. I highly recommend getting everything they offer! We truly had the best day of our entire lives and we feel so honored and blessed that it was captured by such talented people like Anna & Artem. They are hands down THE most talented videographers in the Midwest and I would recommend them to any Bride & Groom. Their work is elegant, classic, emotional and timeless. I'm forever appreciative and grateful to Anna & Artem for helping to make my wedding experience so magical.

Sent on 07/25/2018

Gabriela · Married on 06/09/2018

Best videographers in Chicago!

I could write pages about how much I love Artem and Anya at 312Film! Choosing a videographer was initially very overwhelming as there are a lot of options available in Chicago. When looking at different companies, no one really stuck out my husband and I - until we came across 312Film.

Our vision for our video was we wanted something that allowed you to feel the emotion of our wedding day, even without anyone speaking in the video. The videos I watched on 312Film's website made me cry like a baby - and I do not know any of the couples in them. You could just feel the love between the couples and we loved how everything was done - the music, effects, angles, and on and on - in each video.

Our first conversation with Anya was fantastic. She really got our vision and made it clear that they were going to do everything that they could to make it come to life. On the wedding day, they were a complete joy to work with. They were so accommodating, professional, pleasant, gracious and were clearly invested in our wedding and in us as a couple. We could not have had a better experience.

Anya and Artem left our wedding at about 10:30 pm or so on a Saturday. By Sunday morning, before 11 am, they sent us a 30 second teaser video that made our jaws drop. We could not believe the put together such a beautiful reflection of our day in such a short amount of time. We have since received our highlight video and our longer video - and I still cry every time I view each video. The videos are more than what we ever dreamed and that is all because of Anya and Artem.

We have had so many people compliment our video and ask who we had as our videographer. Do yourself a favor and book them for your wedding - you will not regret it!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Lisa · Married on 10/13/2017

From the moment we met with Anya, we knew that we couldn't go wrong with 312 Film! We have been blown away with the videos we have received! They were a very calming force as the wedding party was getting ready and I was a little nervous (as mother of the bride). Throughout the entire day, they were able to capture the best of the best. 312 Film went above and beyond; we can't thank them enough!

Sent on 03/15/2018

Bridget · Married on 09/30/2017

312 Film is the most amazing company. They are so talented and personable and really take the time to get to know each client. Our video is more than anything we could have imagined and I have recommended 312 Film to at least 10 more people who have recently gotten engaged. I would chose them over and over again. They were amazing and such a sweet couple!!

Sent on 01/08/2018

Kelsey · Married on 09/23/2017

My husband and I absolutely loved working with Anna and Artem! They are the sweetest couple, very professional, and phenomenal at what they do. Hiring a videographer was last-minute decision, but we are absolutely thrilled that we decided to hire a videographer, and that it was 312 FILM.

The planning stages couldn't have been easier. They were quick to respond, and took all of our feedback into consideration when making our video. They were amazing to work with on our wedding day--half the time we didn't even realize they were filming! They were also flexible with our wedding day schedule; we had a long break between the ceremony and the reception, which they were willing to work through (which was appreciated--during our research, we learned that a lot of other videographers aren't quite as flexible when it comes to breaks). We got our teaser trailer back the day after the wedding during the post-wedding brunch, which was amazing!

We received the full wedding video approximately 2 months after the wedding, and we have probably watched it over 25 times. We have gotten so many compliments from friends and family on the wedding video, and could not be more pleased with how it turned out. We highly recommend 312 FILM to anyone who is looking for a wedding videographer--they create beautiful videos and were an absolute pleasure to work with!

Sent on 01/03/2018

Jennifer · Married on 07/22/2017

312 FILM was absolutely SPECTACULAR! Professional, timely, with a truly unique and artistic eye. We absolutely enjoyed working with Anna and Artem throughout the entire process. We will cherish our video for years to come! Definitely the best purchase of our wedding!

Sent on 09/29/2017

Megha · Married on 05/27/2017

It was a great pleasure working with Anna and Artem! During our first conversation, Anna not only answered all my silly questions, but talked about their experience as videographers, explained the equipment they use, and the thought process that goes behind producing a beautiful piece of art. Both Anna and Artem are amazing at what they do, and are super friendly! My husband and I did not meet them until the day of the wedding, but we felt instantly comfortable working with them! They’re super sweet, punctual, organized, very creative, and very professional! I love that they share a short 15 second teaser the day after the wedding. Our wedding highlight video captures our day perfectly and we couldn’t have asked for anything more! As I mentioned earlier, Anna and Artem are super creative and they captured every little detail that was important to us at our wedding. Everyone who has watched our video had nothing but great things to say about 312Film! We couldn’t have worked with anyone better! I’d recommend 312Film to anyone and everyone! Thank you so much for everything, Anna and Artem!! You guys are the best!

Sent on 07/20/2017

Tori · Married on 05/13/2017

312 Film did an incredible job capturing the best moments of our wedding day! The highlight video they made for us was spectacular, and we also love the full-length video they created. Anna and Artem are quality videographers and the nicest people to work with - they also worked really well with our photographer, which was very important for us. All in, they were worth every penny.

Sent on 11/07/2017

312 FILM | Chicago Cinematic Videography's reply:

Dear Tori, thank you so much for your warm words! You were a true pleasure to work with! We wish you all the best!

Cayli · Married on 04/22/2017

Anna and Artem surpassed all of our expectations! They were not only professional and timely, they were unbelievably sweet and supportive through out the whole day! My husband was not fully on board with getting a videographer and he is SO happy I made the decision to go with 312Film. Our wedding video and the relationship we made with them will be some neither of us will ever forget!

Sent on 06/08/2017

Dania · Married on 04/15/2017

Very amazing service. It's worth every penny!

Sent on 06/16/2017

Michelle · Married on 04/07/2017

Spending the money for a videography was never a question in my mind when planning our wedding. I wanted to have the memories that would last a lifetime. I happened upon 312FILM while searching for good, solid videographers. I literally chose them out of the dozens I looked at because they made it not complicated. For one price, you get the whole deal. I tend to get overwhelmed easily when there are too many packages because if you don't buy a certain package, you don't get this or that. But with 312FILM, I knew I would get everything without having to worry about what I could be missing out on. I hired them without even meeting them. I watched their videos on their website and was just floored by the artistry. Anna and Artem are easy to work with and super, duper complimentary! They are just the nicest and a dream team! They reply to emails quickly and with how much you have to plan with a wedding, that is very necessary! There were no communication problems and they did exactly what I wanted. They didn't disrupt our day at all. They captured the amazing moments and it was priceless! I would recommend to anyone that is getting married!!

Sent on 05/11/2017

Amanda · Married on 03/25/2017

If you were lucky enough to find this company, look no further! I felt like they truly captured my emotions and feelings of the day PERFECTLY. Their turn around time was they fastest I have ever seen. They were kind, patient, and professional throughout the entire day. Anna & Artem... Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Sent on 04/12/2017

Aimee · Married on 01/28/2017

312 Film will be the best money spent out of your wedding budget. Stop looking, book 312 early (because they are quite popular ;) and don’t look back!

Anna and Artem are extraordinarily skilled at what they do. As observant story tellers, they “blend” with your family to unobtrusively capture the most golden moments of the day. They have an eye for subtle beauty and a pulse on the tone of your day. In fact, we’re such fans of their work that 312 Film has become somewhat of a family affair—within two years, they’ve captured two different Guarnaccio weddings.

Reasons why we love 312 Film:
    1. An administrative breeze. Approachable and accommodating, they ensure that everything from booking to timing to follow through is easy.
    2. When they perceive that it’s necessary, they take the reigns and subtly direct. I’m easily frazzled when I’m the center of attention, so in the joyful chaos that followed our ceremony, with the photographer trying to get shots and everyone milling about….Anna lightly touched my shoulder, subtly pulled Chase and I aside, and made sure we had some romantic, intimate, and more relaxed moments alone, just us two. I was so distracted by all of the other activity that I didn’t realize it at the time, but she noticed that we needed some moments alone and made sure—gently—that it happened. Needless to say, the footage of those moments is incredible.
    3. Their work is beautiful and the quality impeccable.
    4. They are able to take hours of raw footage and create a highlight real that captures of all the joy, emotion, and hopefulness of your wedding day. In ~10 minutes, they told our story in a way that is so truly unique to us, and they somehow captured the warmth and joy that we all felt on that day.

Anna & Artem, we can’t thank you enough. You have given us a treasure, and our family is forever your biggest fans.

—Aimee & Chase Guarnaccio

Sent on 03/27/2017

Top Notch! I would like to thank Anna and Artem with312Film for the awesome memories. Our wedding video was stunning and beautifully captured the day. You both are truly talented and the quality of our wedding video reflects that. The attention to detail especially impressed me as there were so many details forgotten in the crazy of our wedding day. Thank you both so much.

Sent on 02/04/2017

Janel · Married on 11/12/2016

312 Film was absolutely amazing! Anna and Artem are two of the most genuine and sincere people we have ever met. We truly felt that they were there to make our day special. We don't even need to say all that much about the quality of their work because you can see it on their website. Our wedding video was stunning! It was unique and beautiful and captured the day perfectly. These are just some of the things that made 312 Film the perfect choice for us:
    • Throughout the process, they quickly responded to all of our questions and emails. The communication before, during, and after was excellent and we never worried about anything.
    • We received our teaser and highlights video much faster than we expected.
    • They were so easy to work with and helped make our day stress-free.
    • Anna and Artem are so knowledgeable about what they do – they had amazing ideas and visions which we saw come to life in the video.
    • Everyone who has watched our video is absolutely blown away. A few people, who I don’t know very well, have told my parents that they watched the video multiple times…it’s just that good!
    • They were present but discrete while filming. The day just felt normal. We felt so comfortable while they were directing us. It didn’t feel forced or unnatural. During the ceremony they were so discrete – I didn’t even realize they were there.

312 Film is definitely the way to go. You will not be disappointed. If I could give them more than five stars I would. Thank you Anna and Artem for everything!! You were such an important part of our day and gave us the most amazing video to remember the day.

Sent on 01/02/2017

Leila · Married on 10/01/2016

312 film was professional from the start. They did an amazing job capturing our special day. The video was perfect. All of our family and friends are in awe of the end result. I am so glad we went with 312 film, they are an absolute dream to work with!

Sent on 01/08/2017

They were wonderful to work with, they knew exactly what they were doing and posed us in ways that came out beautifully in our wedding video. They seamless blended into the background yet still managed to capture all of special moments. I love that they even gave me a teaser the next day!

Sent on 01/18/2017

Gino · Married on 09/17/2016

Anna and Artem were simply amazing during our wedding planning. They were very professional during the entire process. Upon wedding day, they were very easy and fun to work with. They would pull us of to the side a couple times during down times to make sure they get the shots they wanted. We received our highlight video in a timely fashion. You can see how much time and effort they put in their craft just to make our jaw drop during our highlights. We received many comments on how amazing the footage was! You will never go wrong with 312FILM! Thanks again Anna and Artem!

-Tracy and Gino

Sent on 11/28/2016

Stephanie · Married on 07/23/2016

From the moment we came across Artem and Anna’s business, 312 Film, we knew that they were the ones we wanted to share and capture our most perfect day. They were so kind and we enjoyed working with them from the first video chat and still to this day. We found them by searching through many Chicago videographers on a multitude of websites. The first video we came across of theirs we loved, but wanted to make sure the rest of their work mimicked this as well. After watching many of their videos and talking with them we were sold!

We were in contact with Artem and Anna throughout the wedding planning process and they truly wanted to make our dreams come to reality. They are fabulous people and you can feel the passion they have for their work as well as each other. To this day our family and friends that attended the wedding rant and rave about how amazing these two are.

We are so fortunate to have these memories in the form of a masterpiece and that to us is priceless. We would recommend them to anyone looking for the beauty of their day captured so eloquently.

Thank you very very much Artem and Anna. We appreciate you and your incredible talent. We hope to work with you again in the future!

Sent on 09/14/2016