312 FILM | Chicago Cinematic Videography Reviews

50 | Chicago, IL

50 Reviews for 312 FILM | Chicago Cinematic Videography

• Taylor

Taylor R 路 Married on 07/28/2018

We LOVE 312, an invaluable investment!

We had an absolutely unbelievable experience working with 312Film. The video that we have of our wedding day is truly invaluable - breathtaking, thoughtful, sentimental, the perfect representation of us, our family, and the entire day... something we will treasure for a lifetime. We cannot speak highly enough of Anya and Artem - they are two of the nicest, most genuine people. They go above and beyond to capture all of the best moments while simultaneously providing a sense of comfort, calm, and guidance that is so helpful on your wedding day. This investment was worth every penny and we LOVE 312!

Sent on 11/09/2018

312 FILM | Chicago Cinematic Videography's reply:

Taylor & Elan, you brightened our day with your kind words! You two are so wonderful! 馃槝 Wishing you all the best!!!

Rebecca 路 Married on 06/23/2018

Originally, videography was a vendor I thought I didn't need and put on my 'cut' list to cut costs. It wasn't until my parents insisted that I have a videographer which I wasn't too passionate about that I started researching videographers in Chicago. I noticed a teaser of one of my sorority sisters that got married in Chicago and instantly was intrigue. What was this magical that I was watching? It looked like a Hollywood movie trailer and I was in awe of how emotional the 10 second trailer made me. This was NOT what I expected of a wedding videographer and had always thought they were cheesy and cliche. 312Film, instantly became my favorite vendor. I would watch their trailers on their website during my lunch break at work and cry in my office because their work made me feel something and I couldn't wait to be that couple on my wedding day in the video. Anna & Artem are so talented, gifted, and passionate about what they do and it shows. Meeting Anna over the phone and then in person I totally 'fanned girled' out and told them how much I loved their work. On the day of my wedding, they 100% lived up to the expectation I had built up in my head. They were so kind, sweet, professional and respectful. When my husband and I shared a quite moment to ourselves the next morning to watch the 'teaser' that they emailed us, I cried. Watching the video brings me so much joy because in those 10 seconds they captured the essences of our wedding day so perfectly. I highly recommend getting everything they offer! We truly had the best day of our entire lives and we feel so honored and blessed that it was captured by such talented people like Anna & Artem. They are hands down THE most talented videographers in the Midwest and I would recommend them to any Bride & Groom. Their work is elegant, classic, emotional and timeless. I'm forever appreciative and grateful to Anna & Artem for helping to make my wedding experience so magical.

Gabriela 路 Married on 06/09/2018

Best videographers in Chicago!

I could write pages about how much I love Artem and Anya at 312Film! Choosing a videographer was initially very overwhelming as there are a lot of options available in Chicago. When looking at different companies, no one really stuck out my husband and I - until we came across 312Film.

Our vision for our video was we wanted something that allowed you to feel the emotion of our wedding day, even without anyone speaking in the video. The videos I watched on 312Film's website made me cry like a baby - and I do not know any of the couples in them. You could just feel the love between the couples and we loved how everything was done - the music, effects, angles, and on and on - in each video.

Our first conversation with Anya was fantastic. She really got our vision and made it clear that they were going to do everything that they could to make it come to life. On the wedding day, they were a complete joy to work with. They were so accommodating, professional, pleasant, gracious and were clearly invested in our wedding and in us as a couple. We could not have had a better experience.

Anya and Artem left our wedding at about 10:30 pm or so on a Saturday. By Sunday morning, before 11 am, they sent us a 30 second teaser video that made our jaws drop. We could not believe the put together such a beautiful reflection of our day in such a short amount of time. We have since received our highlight video and our longer video - and I still cry every time I view each video. The videos are more than what we ever dreamed and that is all because of Anya and Artem.

We have had so many people compliment our video and ask who we had as our videographer. Do yourself a favor and book them for your wedding - you will not regret it!

Lisa 路 Married on 10/13/2017

From the moment we met with Anya, we knew that we couldn't go wrong with 312 Film! We have been blown away with the videos we have received! They were a very calming force as the wedding party was getting ready and I was a little nervous (as mother of the bride). Throughout the entire day, they were able to capture the best of the best. 312 Film went above and beyond; we can't thank them enough!

Bridget 路 Married on 09/30/2017

312 Film is the most amazing company. They are so talented and personable and really take the time to get to know each client. Our video is more than anything we could have imagined and I have recommended 312 Film to at least 10 more people who have recently gotten engaged. I would chose them over and over again. They were amazing and such a sweet couple!!

Kelsey 路 Married on 09/23/2017

My husband and I absolutely loved working with Anna and Artem! They are the sweetest couple, very professional, and phenomenal at what they do. Hiring a videographer was last-minute decision, but we are absolutely thrilled that we decided to hire a videographer, and that it was 312 FILM.

The planning stages couldn't have been easier. They were quick to respond, and took all of our feedback into consideration when making our video. They were amazing to work with on our wedding day--half the time we didn't even realize they were filming! They were also flexible with our wedding day schedule; we had a long break between the ceremony and the reception, which they were willing to work through (which was appreciated--during our research, we learned that a lot of other videographers aren't quite as flexible when it comes to breaks). We got our teaser trailer back the day after the wedding during the post-wedding brunch, which was amazing!

We received the full wedding video approximately 2 months after the wedding, and we have probably watched it over 25 times. We have gotten so many compliments from friends and family on the wedding video, and could not be more pleased with how it turned out. We highly recommend 312 FILM to anyone who is looking for a wedding videographer--they create beautiful videos and were an absolute pleasure to work with!

Jennifer 路 Married on 07/22/2017

312 FILM was absolutely SPECTACULAR! Professional, timely, with a truly unique and artistic eye. We absolutely enjoyed working with Anna and Artem throughout the entire process. We will cherish our video for years to come! Definitely the best purchase of our wedding!

Megha 路 Married on 05/27/2017

It was a great pleasure working with Anna and Artem! During our first conversation, Anna not only answered all my silly questions, but talked about their experience as videographers, explained the equipment they use, and the thought process that goes behind producing a beautiful piece of art. Both Anna and Artem are amazing at what they do, and are super friendly! My husband and I did not meet them until the day of the wedding, but we felt instantly comfortable working with them! They鈥檙e super sweet, punctual, organized, very creative, and very professional! I love that they share a short 15 second teaser the day after the wedding. Our wedding highlight video captures our day perfectly and we couldn鈥檛 have asked for anything more! As I mentioned earlier, Anna and Artem are super creative and they captured every little detail that was important to us at our wedding. Everyone who has watched our video had nothing but great things to say about 312Film! We couldn鈥檛 have worked with anyone better! I鈥檇 recommend 312Film to anyone and everyone! Thank you so much for everything, Anna and Artem!! You guys are the best!

Tori 路 Married on 05/13/2017

312 Film did an incredible job capturing the best moments of our wedding day! The highlight video they made for us was spectacular, and we also love the full-length video they created. Anna and Artem are quality videographers and the nicest people to work with - they also worked really well with our photographer, which was very important for us. All in, they were worth every penny.

Sent on 11/07/2017

312 FILM | Chicago Cinematic Videography's reply:

Dear Tori, thank you so much for your warm words! You were a true pleasure to work with! We wish you all the best!

Cayli 路 Married on 04/22/2017

Anna and Artem surpassed all of our expectations! They were not only professional and timely, they were unbelievably sweet and supportive through out the whole day! My husband was not fully on board with getting a videographer and he is SO happy I made the decision to go with 312Film. Our wedding video and the relationship we made with them will be some neither of us will ever forget!

Dania 路 Married on 04/15/2017

Very amazing service. It's worth every penny!

Michelle 路 Married on 04/07/2017

Spending the money for a videography was never a question in my mind when planning our wedding. I wanted to have the memories that would last a lifetime. I happened upon 312FILM while searching for good, solid videographers. I literally chose them out of the dozens I looked at because they made it not complicated. For one price, you get the whole deal. I tend to get overwhelmed easily when there are too many packages because if you don't buy a certain package, you don't get this or that. But with 312FILM, I knew I would get everything without having to worry about what I could be missing out on. I hired them without even meeting them. I watched their videos on their website and was just floored by the artistry. Anna and Artem are easy to work with and super, duper complimentary! They are just the nicest and a dream team! They reply to emails quickly and with how much you have to plan with a wedding, that is very necessary! There were no communication problems and they did exactly what I wanted. They didn't disrupt our day at all. They captured the amazing moments and it was priceless! I would recommend to anyone that is getting married!!

Amanda 路 Married on 03/25/2017

If you were lucky enough to find this company, look no further! I felt like they truly captured my emotions and feelings of the day PERFECTLY. Their turn around time was they fastest I have ever seen. They were kind, patient, and professional throughout the entire day. Anna & Artem... Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Aimee 路 Married on 01/28/2017

312 Film will be the best money spent out of your wedding budget. Stop looking, book 312 early (because they are quite popular ;) and don鈥檛 look back!

Anna and Artem are extraordinarily skilled at what they do. As observant story tellers, they 鈥渂lend鈥 with your family to unobtrusively capture the most golden moments of the day. They have an eye for subtle beauty and a pulse on the tone of your day. In fact, we鈥檙e such fans of their work that 312 Film has become somewhat of a family affair鈥攚ithin two years, they鈥檝e captured two different Guarnaccio weddings.

Reasons why we love 312 Film:
    1. An administrative breeze. Approachable and accommodating, they ensure that everything from booking to timing to follow through is easy.
    2. When they perceive that it鈥檚 necessary, they take the reigns and subtly direct. I鈥檓 easily frazzled when I鈥檓 the center of attention, so in the joyful chaos that followed our ceremony, with the photographer trying to get shots and everyone milling about鈥.Anna lightly touched my shoulder, subtly pulled Chase and I aside, and made sure we had some romantic, intimate, and more relaxed moments alone, just us two. I was so distracted by all of the other activity that I didn鈥檛 realize it at the time, but she noticed that we needed some moments alone and made sure鈥攇ently鈥攖hat it happened. Needless to say, the footage of those moments is incredible.
    3. Their work is beautiful and the quality impeccable.
    4. They are able to take hours of raw footage and create a highlight real that captures of all the joy, emotion, and hopefulness of your wedding day. In ~10 minutes, they told our story in a way that is so truly unique to us, and they somehow captured the warmth and joy that we all felt on that day.

Anna & Artem, we can鈥檛 thank you enough. You have given us a treasure, and our family is forever your biggest fans.

鈥擜imee & Chase Guarnaccio

• User7744203 路 2+ years ago

Top Notch! I would like to thank Anna and Artem with312Film for the awesome memories. Our wedding video was stunning and beautifully captured the day. You both are truly talented and the quality of our wedding video reflects that. The attention to detail especially impressed me as there were so many details forgotten in the crazy of our wedding day. Thank you both so much.

Janel 路 Married on 11/12/2016

312 Film was absolutely amazing! Anna and Artem are two of the most genuine and sincere people we have ever met. We truly felt that they were there to make our day special. We don't even need to say all that much about the quality of their work because you can see it on their website. Our wedding video was stunning! It was unique and beautiful and captured the day perfectly. These are just some of the things that made 312 Film the perfect choice for us:
    鈥 Throughout the process, they quickly responded to all of our questions and emails. The communication before, during, and after was excellent and we never worried about anything.
    鈥 We received our teaser and highlights video much faster than we expected.
    鈥 They were so easy to work with and helped make our day stress-free.
    鈥 Anna and Artem are so knowledgeable about what they do 鈥 they had amazing ideas and visions which we saw come to life in the video.
    鈥 Everyone who has watched our video is absolutely blown away. A few people, who I don鈥檛 know very well, have told my parents that they watched the video multiple times鈥t鈥檚 just that good!
    鈥 They were present but discrete while filming. The day just felt normal. We felt so comfortable while they were directing us. It didn鈥檛 feel forced or unnatural. During the ceremony they were so discrete 鈥 I didn鈥檛 even realize they were there.

312 Film is definitely the way to go. You will not be disappointed. If I could give them more than five stars I would. Thank you Anna and Artem for everything!! You were such an important part of our day and gave us the most amazing video to remember the day.

Leila 路 Married on 10/01/2016

312 film was professional from the start. They did an amazing job capturing our special day. The video was perfect. All of our family and friends are in awe of the end result. I am so glad we went with 312 film, they are an absolute dream to work with!

• User7312322 路 2+ years ago

They were wonderful to work with, they knew exactly what they were doing and posed us in ways that came out beautifully in our wedding video. They seamless blended into the background yet still managed to capture all of special moments. I love that they even gave me a teaser the next day!

Gino 路 Married on 09/17/2016

Anna and Artem were simply amazing during our wedding planning. They were very professional during the entire process. Upon wedding day, they were very easy and fun to work with. They would pull us of to the side a couple times during down times to make sure they get the shots they wanted. We received our highlight video in a timely fashion. You can see how much time and effort they put in their craft just to make our jaw drop during our highlights. We received many comments on how amazing the footage was! You will never go wrong with 312FILM! Thanks again Anna and Artem!

-Tracy and Gino

Stephanie 路 Married on 07/23/2016

From the moment we came across Artem and Anna鈥檚 business, 312 Film, we knew that they were the ones we wanted to share and capture our most perfect day. They were so kind and we enjoyed working with them from the first video chat and still to this day. We found them by searching through many Chicago videographers on a multitude of websites. The first video we came across of theirs we loved, but wanted to make sure the rest of their work mimicked this as well. After watching many of their videos and talking with them we were sold!

We were in contact with Artem and Anna throughout the wedding planning process and they truly wanted to make our dreams come to reality. They are fabulous people and you can feel the passion they have for their work as well as each other. To this day our family and friends that attended the wedding rant and rave about how amazing these two are.

We are so fortunate to have these memories in the form of a masterpiece and that to us is priceless. We would recommend them to anyone looking for the beauty of their day captured so eloquently.

Thank you very very much Artem and Anna. We appreciate you and your incredible talent. We hope to work with you again in the future!

Liz 路 Married on 07/16/2016

I can't say enough positive things. I've watched my video probably 100 times already. It is incredibly done, and 312 was my favorite vendor of the entire day because of their professionalism and the beyond amazing memorabilia they gave us. Search no more...you've found your videographer!

Liz 路 Married on 07/16/2016

I feel like I owe 312Film so much more than just a 5-star review for so perfectly capturing our wedding day. I spent hours upon hours researching videographers, watching samples, and comparing prices. The tell-tale sign of a great video, to me, was that it makes me happy/ugly cry--and every one of their videos did that for me. Because of how perfect all of the videos on their website were, I assumed I would find out that their work was FAR out of our budget. I was THRILLED to find out that they were much more reasonably priced than many other (less talented) videographers in Chicago...so I booked them immediately. 312Film was the one vendor that never gave me ANY doubts or fears throughout the planning period, and that sentiment continued during the wedding day. They were prompt, polite, and after I revealed my video on social media, many guests said that they didn't even know we had videographers because Artem and Anna were so discreet. But, most importantly, their work left me speechless. They somehow managed to send me a "teaser" from the previous night before we had even finished our brunch the day after the wedding. Then, when I received the highlights video, we were absolutely amazed. It was perfect. They had used a DRONE (!!) to get overhead video of my parents' home and our church, which added to the professionalism of the video. Their music choices were perfect, their angles were perfect, and they included the most important pieces of the day. They were even MORE than kind and accommodating when I asked them to make a small change to the video to include a particular part of a speech. I have never felt more like a movie star. They even sent us the DVD versions of the films in the mail, with a personalized DVD case and a beautiful keepsake box with the zip drive version.

If you were having ANY doubts about booking 312Film for your big day...DON'T! You will absolutely not regret the decision!!

Kristina 路 Married on 07/02/2016

Anna and Artem of 312Film were absolutely amazing! They were definitely our favorite wedding vendors. They were super responsive, professional, and friendly throughout the entire wedding process. We were planning our Chicago wedding from the East Coast and it wasn't difficult to communicate with them.

We found 312Film online and watched all their wedding videos. There was one in particular video that really fit our style. About 14 months before our wedding, we visited Chicago and scheduled a meeting over coffee to get to know them. Afterward, we knew they understood our vision for our wedding video and signed the contract.

A couple weeks before the wedding, we had a phone call with them to make sure that we were all
    on the same page. We continued to watch their new wedding videos posted online and grew more excited.
    We were very confident that they were going to do a fabulous job, which was very helpful as it was one last thing for us to worry about before the wedding.

On the wedding day, they exceeded all our expectations. They showed up a little earlier than our scheduled time, which was great so that they could set-up our getting ready items and details. There was a lot of anxiety and emotions and throughout the getting ready process and they were so professional and sweet. It was the first time they worked with our photographer and it seemed pretty seamless. We spent some time alone with Anna and Artem to get specific shots. We loved our wedding teaser the next day! It was so fun to get a sneak peek the day after. The turnaround time for our wedding highlights video went by fast. We fell in love with our wedding highlights video. It truly captured the magical day and all the emotions. We could not stop watching it and were so thrilled to share it with our family and friends. We cannot wait to get the full video. Thank you so much Anna & Artem!

Sent on 08/31/2016

312 FILM | Chicago Cinematic Videography's reply:

Dear Kristina and Lucian, you are a magical couple! Thank you so much for all the warm words! It was such a pleasure to witness your special day and capture all the momentous moments that you can now cherish forever. XOXO, Anna & Artem
  • User6904453 路 2+ years ago

Hiring 312 Film was one of the best choices we made in our wedding planning. Our teaser and highlights videos exceeded our highest expectations - Anna and Artem incorporated all of our ideas and added just the right amount of creative direction and artistic touches. They captured everything beautifully and created a final product that we'll cherish forever.

Moreover, they were an absolute pleasure to worth with. They worked around our tight wedding day schedule and offered to go above and beyond, even when not required to. Everything was done efficiently and with a smile.

Anna and Artem offer the best all around - equipment, service, and talent-wise. We couldn't be happier with how our videography turned out. Highly recommended!

Aylin 路 Married on 04/30/2016

I randomly chose 312 off of an Internet search and I couldn't have chosen a better company. They were easy to work with, on time, professional, ... Best of all they captured the best moments of our wedding!!! So far I have only received the teaser and 8 minute highlight video. That highlight video was the absolute best!!!! I can't even find the words to describe the emotions. It was so well done, captured the most important parts of the night. I saw so much that I didn't even see on the wedding day. I have watched it 100 times in the past week. I shared my video and literally everyone that watched it cried... even the people who weren't there. I cry every time I watch it because it is so beautiful. So many emotions in just 8 minutes alone. I can't wait to see the full video. The quality, professionalism, so many words I can list here!! Thank you A&A for capturing my day!! I couldn't have worked with better videographers!! Thank you a million times!!!! I will forever be able to relive my wonderful day!!!!