802 Albany Shaker Road, Albany, NY 12211 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About 2Shea Catering

2Shea Catering is a classic wedding catering company in the Albany, New York area that is driven to delight, inspire and be inspired. The company’s customized catering meets the needs and expectations of each couple. The caterer’s attention to detail and festive cuisine will have guests’ mouths watering with every bite.

The team at 2Shea Catering offers full bar service in addition to their catered cuisine. They offer the following service styles:

• Breakfast/brunch
  • Servers
  • Stations
  • Tastings

Cuisine
The chefs craft American or Italian dishes for couples and can prepare them to be gluten-free, lactose-free, no pork, nut free, vegan or vegetarian.

Other Services
For off-site events, 2Shea Catering offers consultation and equipment in addition to their cuisine. They provide:

• Audio equipment
  • Tents
Follow 2Shea Catering on
lrg dsc02662 51 692219
Lamb Chop Lollipop
Harvest Salad (Fall Salad)
Harvest Salad (Fall Salad)
Stuffed Pepper
lrg dsc02662 51 692219

37 Reviews for 2Shea Catering

Alyssa · Married on 06/01/2019

Best Day Ever!

Deanna and the team at 2Shea were an absolute dream to work with! All of our guests raved about the quality of the service and food at our wedding! There is a reason we referred to our vendors as the “Dream Team” - from our very first meeting to picking up our decorations following our wedding, Deanna made every detail and decision such a breeze for us. Guests kept asking us who our amazing wedding coordinator was, and I stopped correcting them because Deanna truly went above and beyond to make sure our wedding was as personal and fun as we hoped it would be. Anyone looking for an amazing caterer look no further than 2Shea, we truly cannot thank them enough for playing such a huge role in our best day ever!!

Sent on 06/08/2019

2Shea Catering's reply:

Alyssa and Brad, it was my honor to be a part of your day! I loved every moment working with you two and getting to know your families along the way! Your wedding was so full of life and excitement and such a representation of the two of you!
    Thank you!
    Deanna & The Team

Kyle Gibson · Married on 05/25/2019

Highly Recommend !!!!!

Everyone from 2'Sheas was amazing, especially Deanna, Julia and Eddie! We had met with a couple caterers by the time we met with Deanna and she was a breathe of fresh air. We had gotten alot of "We provide what we provide for this and that's what is it. You are getting married on a popular weekend and we will have a wedding regardless." and Deanna was the total opposite. She made us feel like our business and our needs were important to her and let us know she could make what we wanted happen.

As the process progressed I was more and more impressed with Deanna and the rest of the staff. When you start planning a wedding you don't realize what you don't know about all the logistics, but Deanna knows. The details she covered with us as our date approached amazed me and made the day go off without a hitch or worry from myself or more importantly my bride.

I would recommend 2'Sheas on the service alone, I just don't see how anyone could be better.... that said it's not the only reason. The venue was set up beautifully and the food was great. From cocktail hour apps, to dinner service, through dessert everything was great. I got so many compliments on the food after the wedding, I couldn't be happier. I know how hard it is to serve 100's of people out of a off site kitchen in a timely manner and 2'Sheas made it look easy.

They are truly the full package and you would be remiss if you didn't at least meet with them when picking your caterer.

Again I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND 2'Sheas, and I'd like to thank them again for a wonderful and unforgettable evening.

Sent on 06/21/2019

2Shea Catering Pricing

2Shea Catering Price Rates

2Shea Catering FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for plated service? $ 75.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for buffet service? $ 75.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for stations? $ 85.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres? $ 26.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your full service wedding catering? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up, Cake, Cake Cutting, Dessert, Cocktail Reception, Server(s), Tastings, Chairs, Tables, China, Linens, Flatware, Glassware, Chocolate Fountain
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 22.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), Open Bar, House Beer, House Wine, Specialty Wine, House Liquor, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink
  • What event services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide? Breakfast / Brunch, Buffet, Cake, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Custom Menu, Dessert, Family Style, French Service, Hors d'oeuvres, Lunch, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? American, Italian
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Nut Free, Vegan, Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? Liquor License, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Limited Bar, Open Bar, House Beer, Specialty Beer, House Wine, Specialty Wine, Champagne Toast, House Liquor, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Outside Alcohol
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Chairs, Tables