2Shea Catering Reviews

43 Reviews for 2Shea Catering

• Denise

Denise H. · Getting married on 06/05/2021

Great team!

We search several vendors for daughters 2021 wedding- this team was the biggest bang for the best value ! Deanna worked with us and our many questions/ request and put together an amazing plan - cocktail hour passed bites, plated dinner, dessert table, late nights station and open bar!! can’t wait for wedding day to eat this yummy food! Catering is one of the most important parts of the reception- start with 2shea you won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 06/07/2020
  • Arielle

Arielle L. · Married on 02/05/2021

2Shea made my wedding PERFECT!!!

I cannot express my gratitude enough for Julia and Ed! They helped us put together a fantastic menu within a few weeks before our big day. Not only was the food and service everything I could have hoped for and more, Julia and Ed really went above and beyond to make sure our day was stress free. From coming earlier than originally anticipated to help set up, making sure our guests were fed quickly so we could get the party started, to the extra set up for our dessert station, and getting my Dad a specific beer that he wanted...they helped make our wedding exactly what we have dreamed of!!!!! I cannot thank 2Shea enough and would recommend them for any event!!!!

Sent on 05/31/2019
  • VL

Vivian L. · Married on 09/26/2020

Professional business!

We booked 2Shea for our original wedding date pre-COVID. Throughout the tasting/menu process, they were great. Although we didn't get to use 2Shea due to COVID related restrictions/cancellation, they were professional, open to new ideas/menu (Jimmy the chef is awesome), and 100% understanding of our situation. It's hard to find honet and reliable vendors when wedding planning and I would recommend 2Shea to anyone!

Sent on 10/07/2020

2Shea Catering's reply:

I know we wish we could have had the wedding of your dreams; it would have been AMAZING!! It was so wonderful working with you and Alex, you guys are awesome! Stay in and touch, and hopefully, we can work together again in the future!

Michael K. · Married on 09/12/2020

2 Shea caterer's and Deanna came to the rescue during Covid 19

My daughter started planning her wedding 3 years ago and had 9/12/2020 set as her wedding date. we were all set to have 150 guests at GreyWacke Meadows Barn. We book the venue and caterer in 2018 and had everything all set when covid-19 hit. everyone was all set until july when it hit everyone that there was no way we would have 150 people at the barn last year. Deanna(2Shea catering) sprung into action and we were able to regroup with 50 people(aunts and uncles and wedding party) were invited to scaled down reception. Now we are going to the barn on 5/2/2021 for a celebration for 120 people. We could not have made it through without Deanna's calm demeanor and superior organizational skills to pull it all of in a short period of time. I would highly recommend Deanna and 2 shea catering for anyone who is looking for a fantastic caterer who is reasonably priced and can get the job done under presure.

Sent on 04/16/2021

2Shea Catering's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Mike. It has been our pleasure to work with you, your Daughter and your family. We look forward to a second celebration in the upcoming weeks!
  • Kate

Kate M. · Married on 09/21/2019

Perfect Food for A Perfect Day

Deanna was a pleasure to meet from the very start. She knew I was very worried about planning a wedding and went out of her way to make sure I was given help, ideas, and piece of mind along the way. She was always available for emails and texts, made me feel more at ease with each meeting and accommodated my design needs for the ceremony beautifully. She gave us her honest opinion on things like arrangements and procedures and walked us through each part of the wedding thoroughly. The food was absolutely amazing, our guests simply adored the appetizers and the main courses were just as tasty. They made our day so special and we would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 01/21/2020
  • Kathryn

Kathryn S. · Married on 09/14/2019

Delicious and professional

My husband and I are so pleased to have chosen 2Shea for our September 2019 wedding caterer! Everyone was very friendly, professional, and helpful in guiding us through the process. Our guests loved the food and their servers. We would highly recommend them!

Sent on 01/15/2020

Alyssa · Married on 06/01/2019

Best Day Ever!

Deanna and the team at 2Shea were an absolute dream to work with! All of our guests raved about the quality of the service and food at our wedding! There is a reason we referred to our vendors as the “Dream Team” - from our very first meeting to picking up our decorations following our wedding, Deanna made every detail and decision such a breeze for us. Guests kept asking us who our amazing wedding coordinator was, and I stopped correcting them because Deanna truly went above and beyond to make sure our wedding was as personal and fun as we hoped it would be. Anyone looking for an amazing caterer look no further than 2Shea, we truly cannot thank them enough for playing such a huge role in our best day ever!!

Sent on 06/08/2019

2Shea Catering's reply:

Alyssa and Brad, it was my honor to be a part of your day! I loved every moment working with you two and getting to know your families along the way! Your wedding was so full of life and excitement and such a representation of the two of you!
    Thank you!
    Deanna & The Team

Kyle G. · Married on 05/25/2019

Highly Recommend !!!!!

Everyone from 2'Sheas was amazing, especially Deanna, Julia and Eddie! We had met with a couple caterers by the time we met with Deanna and she was a breathe of fresh air. We had gotten alot of "We provide what we provide for this and that's what is it. You are getting married on a popular weekend and we will have a wedding regardless." and Deanna was the total opposite. She made us feel like our business and our needs were important to her and let us know she could make what we wanted happen.

As the process progressed I was more and more impressed with Deanna and the rest of the staff. When you start planning a wedding you don't realize what you don't know about all the logistics, but Deanna knows. The details she covered with us as our date approached amazed me and made the day go off without a hitch or worry from myself or more importantly my bride.

I would recommend 2'Sheas on the service alone, I just don't see how anyone could be better.... that said it's not the only reason. The venue was set up beautifully and the food was great. From cocktail hour apps, to dinner service, through dessert everything was great. I got so many compliments on the food after the wedding, I couldn't be happier. I know how hard it is to serve 100's of people out of a off site kitchen in a timely manner and 2'Sheas made it look easy.

They are truly the full package and you would be remiss if you didn't at least meet with them when picking your caterer.

Again I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND 2'Sheas, and I'd like to thank them again for a wonderful and unforgettable evening.

Sent on 06/21/2019
  • Michael

Michael · Married on 05/11/2019

Great food, great team!

We couldn't be happier with our decision to hire 2Shea for our wedding! From the beginning, Deanna was extremely professional, organized and accommodating of all our menu requests. We always felt like we could email her with questions or changes to the menu and she was very quick to respond. We loved working with her!

On our wedding day we worked with Eddie who was 100% on top of everything from coordinating with our venue on the setup to delivering an amazing culinary experience for our guests. Also, Eddie and team went above and beyond on two things. The first was bringing in a second bar per our request that perfectly matched the style and decor of our venue. The second was making a game-time decision to setup a buffet instead of serving the food family style due to an unexpected rain storm that moved in. Eddie's quick decision and execution were flawless and completely saved our dinner!

My wife and I highly recommend 2Shea for your catering needs. The staff is friendly and easy to work with, and above all else the food is incredible!

Sent on 08/21/2019

2Shea Catering's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words. We truly enjoyed coordinating and executing your wedding. It is sure a wedding we will never forget!! Look forward to seeing you in the future!

Allison · Married on 11/09/2018

Just amazing!

The team at 2Shea was above and beyond amazing! I really feel that I got a great value for all that was offered in our wedding package. 2Shea offers unique food options that sets them aside from the other local catering companies.

There was another wedding in the family just two days after ours and the catering was done by another local catering company. We got feedback that our food was MUCH BETTER than the local competition!

We also got feed back from guests that the staff that worked our wedding went above and beyond with the services they provided.

Deanna was just a pleasure to work with! She is willing to help you create all that you want while staying within budget. She is just awesome!

I can’t say enough great things about 2Shea! I am already recommending them to anyone I can!

Mark · Married on 09/15/2018

2 Shea Catering

Deanna and 2Sheas was great to work with. From total customization, to reasonable prices, and incredible food -- we were very impressed with 2 Shea's

Sent on 12/26/2018

Kaitlyn · Married on 09/08/2018

Lake Wedding

2Shea was friendly and professional from start to finish! They accommodated our unique venue on the lake and stocked the bars we provided for them. They had almost everyone guest’s first choice for drinks and they made sure to have the makings for my Mom & Dad to have their favorite sour drinks. Deanna was wonderful throughout the planning and the prices were very reasonable for all they did for us!

Alayna · Married on 09/08/2018

Made efforless for the Bride!

There could not have been a better choice than 2 Shea. Deanna is amazing. There is never any wondering what is going on or waiting to hear from her. She keeps you up to date on everything and responds to late night freak out questions within minutes. Once you tell her your ideas she makes everything happen and tweaks it to perfection. 2 Shea does an amazing job making sure your event goes perfectly and does all the work for you. Not only is the service excellent but the food is to die for. There is not a better option!

Sent on 01/09/2019

2Shea Catering's reply:

Thank you Alayna! It was a pleasure working with you and Phil and I hope to see you two again soon! Come visit us any time.
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 09/02/2018

We love 2Shea!

We can't say enough about 2Shea. Deanna, Eddie, Nicole and the whole team couldn't have been more incredible leading up to and on our wedding day. From start to finish, they went to every length to make our day what we wanted it to be. Deanna was also our all-star coordinator who went beyond above and beyond. We had a lot of moving parts and pieces - an offsite wedding with a big bridal party, lots of kids and stations and we honestly would not have been able to pull it all off without her and the incredible crew. They pulled it off and then some. Our family and friends raved about the food and couldn't get over how warm and nice the whole team was. They were simply the best, there at every turn to be helpful and see if we needed anything. And the FOOD! The miso glazed salmon. The sliders. The s'more station! They even made plates for me and my groom so we didn't miss a beat. We want to go back to our wedding so we can eat it all. We LOVE 2Shea and can't recommend them highly enough.

Sent on 11/21/2018

Karen · Married on 08/11/2018

2Shea Catering

I’m so incredibly happy that we used 2Shea catering for our wedding!
    My husband and I couldn’t have been happier. The food was amazing, and Deanna was so incredibly helpful! She is so very knowledgeable and amazing to work with! She met with us multiple times to work on the plans for our wedding day everything and on that day, everything went perfectly!
    If you are looking for a caterer for any event, 2Shea is the way to go!

• danijho

Danielle · Married on 05/12/2018

Deanna and her team were truly amazing. As a bride planning her wedding out of state, Deanna was so accommodating and had excellent communication. The food was phenomenal, our guest could not stop raving about it. I would highly recommend 2Shea catering. I would hire them again and again.

Sent on 05/15/2018

Stacy · Married on 03/31/2018

Best Experience

I still can’t believe the experience, the service and the food of this place. And the price is the best you can get pretty much. Every wedding I’ve been to everywhere else the food was dried out and cold. Paying $100 plus a plate at other hotels and venues and my chicken is like sawdust I’d feel screwed. 2Shea made amazing beef, vegetarian and the hors d’oeuvres were amazing. Deanna? I love her. She was totally on top of things, didn’t forget ANYTHING!!! She snapped me out of a mental breakdown on a few occasions. So good!!! I wish I could relive our wedding all over again. Not enough good things to say.

Todd G. · Married on 03/31/2018

Best wedding EVER!

Ok, so I may be biased as it was our wedding. Let me tell you, from the very 1st time we met with Deanna we knew she was the one. Her professionalism was off the charts. She was extremely accommodating to our needs from start to finish. In fact 2 days prior to our wedding we lost one of our other vendors. I texted her at 10:30pm on a Thursday evening and within 45 minutes she had BOTH places filled. She made a horrific situation disappear. We had so much fun with her.

As for the food..... That speaks for itself. When we went for our tasting they sold us on the fact we made the right choice. However, one would think, very easy to please 2 people with hot, fabulous food.... Well, on our wedding night they provided the same outstanding consistency to 110 people. Everyone raved on how delicious the food was from the apps to the dinner.

The staff..... IMPECCABLE.

I can honestly say we still say what a perfect wedding we had.

THANK YOU 2SHEAS CATERING.!

Sent on 12/23/2018

Grace · Married on 03/10/2018

Deanna and the team at 2Shea are absolutely amazing! I was a little worried that by getting the amazingly discounted, appetizer heavy "Winter Wonderland" package that our guests might not have enough food, but that was not the case at all! During cocktail hour, the hot passed appetizers were everywhere, with servers constantly passing through so much that several guests commented on how they never needed to chase an app down! At dinner, the portion sizes of chicken and beef were absolutely huge! I had guests from the blandest eaters to the foodies commenting on how great the Parmesan chicken was, and how perfectly cooked the beef was cooked. Our guests were so full that our dessert station was barely touched.

As an added bonus, Deanna is absolutely amazing. She thinks of every little detail, keeps everything on track, and is almost like having an extra planner, bridesmaid, or sister on hand to handle everything. I can't praise her enough!

Sent on 03/14/2018

Phillip P. · Married on 02/02/2018

Stress free

I had my wedding in February 2018. 2Sheas food was excellent. Everything was made easy for us by Deanna who was extremely knowledgable and professional. The price was good and there were no surprises. Would definitely recommend.

Sent on 12/25/2018

Victoria · Married on 08/12/2017

Deanna and everyone at 2Shea were so amazing to work with. My wedding was at 60 State Place and Deanna, Eric and Eddie were so helpful coming up with floor plans and how to setup the room for our wedding day. From beginning to end I felt comfortable, listened to and well taken care of. The food and service was exceptional! All of our family and friends have been raving about their meals!! I would highly recommend them to anyone for an event!!

Sent on 09/19/2017

Sue · Married on 06/10/2017

2Shea catered our daughter's off site wedding June 10, 2017, in a venue that was new to them. When Deanna, Eddie and Eric saw the space, they immediately could picture how to lay it out and had wonderful creative ideas for various set ups. They are professional, responsive, friendly and clearly love what they do. They created a gorgeous room and the food was the best we have ever had at a wedding. The appetizers were amazing and the guests raved about their main course.
    We highly recommend 2Shea as the caterer for your event, you'll be in capable, experienced hands and the food will be outstanding!

Sent on 06/14/2017

Heather · Married on 06/10/2017

I cannot say enough about Deanna and everyone at 2Shea. From beginning to end I felt comfortable, listened to and well taken care of. The food and service was exceptional! Guests have been raving about their meals, the champagne, and the experience as a whole. I would highly recommend them to anyone for an event!!

Sent on 07/01/2017

Rebecca · Married on 03/31/2017

I would recommend anyone looking for a venue and catering company to go with 2shea at Shaker Ridge Country Club! They treated my husband and I like royalty! Deanna and her staff went way above and beyond to make us comfortable and happy. Deanna was ALWAYS there when I needed her throughout the planning process. The food was amazing, the venue looked like a dream and all my guests said they loved every minute of our wedding. The team was able to be flexible and help keep things flowing when writing had to go outside of our origianl plan. I am so truly touched by everything that they did for my husband and I.

Sent on 04/01/2017