P.O. Box 160467, Nashville, TN 37216 Map · Phone number

About 2Duce2 Videography

Unthink everything you "know" about wedding videography. Throw out your boring black and white videos! Trash your cheesy music selection! Embark on a journey with new age videographers who will give you the most original video you never knew you've always wanted!

• Dogwood Films
  • 98 Films
  • Oak & Honey Co
  • Encounter Productions

14 Reviews for 2Duce2 Videography

• Clara

Clara · Married on 03/10/2012

HEATHER AND EUGENE!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!!!!

These two people are the GREATEST human beings on the planet! And they do AMAZING work! Every bride needs to look on their website and they need to book them! I was so so so happy with them! I wanna pay for them to come just so that I can hang out with them! They make you feel so comfortable: Eugene makes you laugh while you are freaking out during the wedding day, and Heather makes you calm when you just want to cry!) They know the routine for weddings so they also helped with the schedule flowing properly.

I can't wait until my sister gets married so that we can have them again!!

Sent on 03/27/2012

Jessica · Married on 10/22/2011

We absolutely loved Eugene and Heather. So very professional and they love what they do! They are up to date on any new technology and truly care about how your wedding AND wedding video turn out! They were so helpful and really made my Groom and I feel so comfortable about what would be happening the day of the wedding. Great people, great videography.

Sent on 11/08/2011

Nichole · Married on 07/03/2010

Eugene and Heather are freakin' awesome! Take a look at the teasers on their website, and you will see how amazing their service and product is! Plus, they are so much fun, and we were glad to have them at our wedding as more than just a vendor we hired. They really are an awesome couple that help make your day better, and then they provide you with an amazing way to preserve your memories. They also helped us out a TON by recommending a great day-of coordinator at the last minute! Thanks 2Duce2!

Sent on 08/04/2010

• Nashville Event Planning Wedding Planners

Loved working with you guys on Amber and Sam's wedding! You both are so professional and on top of everything. I will recommend all my brides to your company!

• Dynamic Video Weddings Wedding Videographers

I love 2duce2 they are innovative and a great team. I highly recommend them.

• Signature Cakes by Vicki Wedding Cakes

2Duce2 is artistically incredibly. The clarity of their video is so lifelike you feel is if you are standing their on wedding day. But that's not the best part. The best part is the heart of the couple and the day that they capture. I have to be prepared to watch their stuff because I know I'm going to laugh and cry. I have to tell you, even someone who doesn't know you will be joyful to watch your video!

• , P.O. Box 160467 Nashville, 37216 See on map
    Location of (2Duce2 Videography)