1105 Englander St, San Pedro, CA 90731 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About 24KT Sound & Video

24KT Sound & Video is an experienced wedding, special event and corporate videography company based out of San Pedro, California that serves couples all over Los Angeles County. Marc Gold, the owner and founder of this professional company, has been in business since 1979. He and his team pride themselves on being perfectionists, their high-quality service and their commitment to both the technical and artistic side of their films. 24KT Sound & Video looks forward to sharing in your special day, and crafting a contemporary, cinematic video that you'll enjoy for years to come.

Marc and his team have produced over 2,000 weddings in over 35 years. Their beautiful videos tell your love story in a cinematic way that displays the emotional side of your relationship. They offer couples complimentary consultations to determine if you're a good fit for each other, and to answer any questions you may have. They're happy to assist you in either English or Spanish, and will include a DVD or Blu-Ray of your film. Their services include:

• Client revisions
  • Raw footage
  • Save the dates
  • Slideshow

Other Services
In addition to shooting your ceremony and reception, 24KT Sound & Video is also happy to shoot your rehearsal dinner, as well as you getting ready before your festivities commence. Additional services include, but are not limited to:

• Anniversary party

Image16
acquarium6newsmall

10 Reviews for 24KT Sound & Video

a · Married on 10/17/2015

My experience working with 24Kt sound and video was superb! Not only were they extremely professional but they were great at editing my video exactly the way I wanted. marc was able to add some really cool special effects that I loved. Plus, even though I had my video clips in a format that kept making things extra difficult, marc was EXTREMELY, EXTREMELY patient. My expectations were not only met but exceeded, I loved loved my video. Thanks a million 24kt sound and video!

Sent on 10/18/2015

Cyrus · Married on 10/07/2012

Marc did the videography for our wedding at Wayfarer's Chapel and the reception on the following day at the Hilton San Gabriel. The result exceeded our wildest expectations !!! We could not have been more pleased. We watched the videos so many times now, we were worried that we'd wear out the DVD's LOL.

I have no idea who posted that 1 star review but I find it very unlikely it came from a real customer. I'm guessing some prankster or competitor is trying to take a cheap shot at him.

My Wife and I both give Marc our highest praise and recommendations. Thanks for helping us capture lifetime memories with such skill and artistry. =)=)

Sent on 10/28/2012
  • Johnnya

Johnnya · Married on 01/16/2011

Our video was PERFECT. We got married at the Wayfarers Chapel. We were not going to get video at first but at the last minute decided we wanted to make the investment. I called just 3 days before the wedding and they were available. I had the opportunity to meet Marc (the owner) personally the day of my wedding. He was so nice and I received excellent service from my first phone call to the delivery of the video. The video itself was AMAZING. My husband and I both work in television so technical and artistic quality is very improtant to us. It was also 100% HD!!! Our video completely exceeded our expecations. I cry every time I watch it! Absolutely amazing. He even gave us all the raw footage. Check out their website...I think our videos are still up there...look for Johnnya & Fernando. I highly recommend them!!!

Sent on 04/07/2011

24KT Sound & Video FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 1500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1500
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Documentary
    Short Form
    Storytelling
    Traditional
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Client Revisions
    One Event / Day
    Raw Footage
    Save The Date
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Blu-Ray
    Digital Download
    DVD
    USB Flash Drive
    USB Hard Drive

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• 24KT Sound & Video 1
    Free Package Bonuses
    Bonus 1: Free wedding images CD filled with jpeg images taken from your wedding video footage, printable, when you book a 4 hour event. Bonus 2: Free 6th hour of wedding day reception coverage when you book a 5 hour event.

• Cassandra's Photography Wedding Photographers

Looking for a good laugh? Really fun guy. Many years in the business with quality work.

• 1105 Englander St San Pedro, CA, 90731 See on map
    Location of (24KT Sound & Video)