1703 Event Studios

Los Angeles, CA View map

$4,500 Typical Price

We are a dynamic studio offering coordination and event & floral design services, uniquely tailored for each event. Our approach to the art of entertaining allows us to create a mood with original & personal details for each of our clients. Through logistical planning & our design process, we are able to transform any given space through the use of flowers, lighting, linens, table settings, and more. However, the setting isn't everything, we have a heavy emphasis on good timing, flow & entertainment to really give your guests a memorable experience.

• Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$150.00

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$75.00

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$15.00

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$125.00

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$225.00

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$4500

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Eclectic
Glamorous
Modern
Preppy
Romantic
Rustic

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

• Nicole
    Nicole H. Married on 06/26/2021

One word: amazing!

Jocelyn came recommended from our day-of wedding coordinator, and out of all the decisions that I made during the wedding planning process, hiring her (and her team) was probably one of, if not the best, decision that I made! The floral decorations were really important to me, and Jocelyn brought all of my dreams to life! She did an amazing job of understanding what I was asking for (even when I sometimes wasn't quite sure), as well as providing clear planning documents and email explanations. I also had the pleasure of meeting Jocelyn in person (at a local Starbucks to review final details), and in addition to being an amazing florist, she is also a lovely person :) Fingers crossed that I won't ever need her wedding services again, but I intend on going back to 1703 Studios when an other need for flowers strikes!
    Angie Married on 08/12/2018
    I don't know the first thing about flowers and it was the thing I put off planning the longest, but Jocelyn made the whole process so easy. I described the colors, style, look & feel of what we were going for and she put together a style guide that identified a color palette, size/types of floral arrangements and the vases she recommended. From there it was easy to respond to and I felt comfortable that she understood my vision, even if I didn't have the floral vocabulary to describe it up front. Her detailed invoice line-itemed each and every arrangement, so we knew the exact cost and placement of each piece. No surprises. No sticker shock. (Very reasonable, too!) The results were gorgeous. Every detail was just as planned, from the elegant table centerpieces, to the floral design for the chuppah, to the creative use of greenery to camouflage the outdoor misting fans. Jocelyn's passion for what she does and her eye for style really shine through.
    Hollie Married on 11/05/2016
    Jocelyn at 1703 Event Studios deserves all 5 stars (and then some) in every category. She was the most important vendor that we hired for our wedding. Her service and responsiveness was above and beyond expectations, day-of coordination was like a magic trick - she was in so many places at one time, and her ability to ease our nerves before the wedding is a truly unique trait. She is well organized, communicative, calming, experienced, and has a memory for details that is quite unbelievable.

We also hired Jocelyn to do our centerpieces and florals. The bouquets exceeded anything I ever imagined, and embodied the romantic and whimsical feel of our wedding. Jocelyn knew us so well that she took some liberties to add some more florals to our cake and other areas of the ceremony, and nailed it! Most importantly, Jocelyn worked within our budget and was able to create florals and centerpieces that were a topic of conversation among our wedding guests.

As I write this review a month after the wedding, our families are still raving about Jocelyn. They were so impressed with her work, as we are as well, and we all wish her the best as she continues to thrive and succeed in her wedding planning business.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Pricing

1703 Event Studios Price Rates

Tempoe Entertainment Dj's Tempoe Entertainment Dj's Wedding DJs

Jocelyn is a true professional I had the pleasure of working with her for a past wedding in April of 2016. She was very professional, well organized, and had a great personality which made it easy to work with. As a professional DJ I work with a ton of coordinators, but Jocelyn stands out from the many. Thank you!

Glow Concepts Fine Linens Glow Concepts Fine Linens Wedding Rentals

We have had the pleasure of working with Ms. Jocelyn as well as collaborating on photo presentations and Special Events. Working with Jocelyn is truly a wonderful experience as she has great vision and talent.

Los Angeles, CA, 91401
Location of (1703 Event Studios)

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding