E-Weddingbands.com

Flexibility:
 (4.5/5.0)

Sort By:

Private User 2 Reviews
Typically, I am skeptical to order anything from a website with "e-whatever" in the name. I couldn't have been more wrong here. E-weddingbands.com exceeded my expectations. The customer service was excellent, the processing and shipping was extremely fast, and the price was right. My wife and I are very pleased with the quality of the wedding band. I highly recommend this company. Thank you!
Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I ordered a wedding band in the shape of the One ring from a different website and the shipment arrived late and damaged. Found this website a week and two days before my wedding ceremony with a price lower than all the rest. Very quick response in online chat and the representative (thank you, Susan!) was very helpful. Their system showed that the ring wasn't in stock and will not be shipped until one day before the wedding! The representative quickly worked to capture all my information and forwarded it to the jewelers and shipping department. It turned out they did have a ring in stock and i got it well before the wedding.

The quality and size were perfect. Best customer service i've encountered in a while.
Wedding: 10/18/2013
1.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  0.5
  • Responsiveness:  3.0
  • Professionalism:  0.5
  • Value:  0.5
  • Flexibility:  0.5
They should have a star for the quality of the ring. their platinum is alloyed with Nickel or some metal that gives me allergy! I called but they will take it back minus 40% of the original price and they claim their platinum jewelry is NOT alloyed with nickel. I am allergic to nickel and this ring has to have nickel in it... i have another ring that is platinum and it's perfect. don't trust these guys! Their gold jewelry also has nickel in them. they do accept that one. Too bad. :(
Wedding: 08/17/2013
4.9/5.0
  • Flexibility:  4.5

Anonymous 1 Reviews
The best experience of shopping online internationally!! Before I had ordered to rings I emailed through a few questions about the sizing. The morning of the next day I had an email back answering all of my questions and asking me for more information to make sure I was making the correct size decision! It took 9 days to be shipped and then only 5 days to receive it and I live in Australia. I sent an email after 5 days of placing the order asking for a update and received an email the next morning giving me a detailed update. The engraving is amazing!! They managed to engrave a name on the inside of my 2mm band. I will be recommending them to everybody and ordering another gold band for my other hand in the near future :D
Wedding: 1+ year ago
1.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  0.5
  • Responsiveness:  2.0
  • Professionalism:  0.5
  • Value:  1.5
  • Flexibility:  0.5
I have been very dissatisfied with the service & craftmanship of the ring I ordered for my fiance from e-wedding bands. The first ring we received was noticeably narrower than the 5mm ring I ordered. Also it did not appear to have a dome, even though I ordered a 5mm domed step-down edge band. My name in the free engraving was misspelled. I returned the ring, and ended up ordering a size wider (6mm) with the satin finish, instead of the stone finish (which was way too rough). We received the new band - the engraving is correct now, the finish is okay, but still not as pictured on the website. It looks less brushed than pictured. But now there is a hairline scratch across the inside of the band, next to the engraved date! We really don't have the time or energy to return the ring yet again, before our wedding date. I am very disappointed with the craftmanship, quality & service of this online company. I sincerely do not recommend ordering from this company.
Wedding: 09/29/2012
4.9/5.0
  • Value:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Great quality! Great price! Excellent customer service!

I ordered a platinum band for my husband and he loves the style, quality and of course its price!! The vendor's staff professionalism is so great that the entire purchase was like a breeze! Soon after, I ordered another fancy yellow gold band for myself and love it! I think I found my trusted vendor to buy wedding rings/bands for life!
Wedding: 04/12/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I just ordered a wedding band for my fiance from E-WeddingBands and within minutes I had a confirmation email and then a follow up email from a rep confirming shipping and inscription information. I called in to confirm my details and the customer service was amazing. I haven't received my ring yet, but just the ordering process has been such a breeze! Very excited to see the product after reading other reviews!
Wedding: 03/17/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Finding a wedding band proved to be a bit of a challenge for me. Trying to find a ruby and diamond ring that went with my setting and didn't break the bank seemed almost impossible. While doing an internet search, I came across e-weddingbands.com. I was a bit skeptical ordering my wedding band from a website, especially since I couldn't see it in person. After reading many reviews and their return/exchange policy, I figured I'd give it a shot. The ring came in and was just about perfect. I did exchange it for one with darker rubies and the staff was very helpful. They told me exactly how to go about exchanging my ring, and after receiving the new order, I couldn't be happier.
Wedding: 03/09/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
My husband and I ordered our wedding bands from E-Weddingbands and the quality and value cannot be beat! I was able to get the most amazing platinum band to compliment my engagment ring and at an amazing price too- their customer service is unlike any other internet site out there and they were dilligent to follow up with each of us after each of our orders to ensure satisfaction. Engraving and shipping were also free! you cannot go wrong!
Wedding: 11/19/2011

Susan 7 Reviews
Wonderful value and prompt service. We ordered both our bands from here and the engraving, size, quality, delivery time all were perfect. I'm very happy with this vendor and would absolutely recommend them for wedding bands.
Wedding: 10/22/2011
4.7/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  4.5
Mu husband and I ordered our wedding bands from e-Wedding bands and are very happy with our purchase. Our bands look great and were very reasonably priced. Customer service was excellent and answered all our questions very quickly. Highly recommend it.
Wedding: 10/15/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
E-wedding bands is amazing!!! I had a hard time finding a wedding band until I stumbled upon e-weddingbands.com. The Isabella wedding band is gorgeous, dainty, and feminine. It is lovely on its own, or as a complement to an engagement band. I was very pleased with the staff of E-wedding bands. I initially ordered a ring that was a 1/2 size too big. I had to re-order the smaller sized band 5 days prior to my wedding date and they made sure I received it on time! Great quality! Great service! Beautiful jewelry!
Wedding: 08/06/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I was pleasantly surprised at the quality and speed with which e-wedding bands came through. I ordered our plain gold bands with engraving, and they came quickly and were exactly as ordered. I was very impressed, and they had excellent prices for the quality I wanted. I had ordered three rings, as I had not quite decided what I wanted until I tried it on, and they were happy to ship me all three and take the third one back as a return. They credited my card with the full amount back again, and I was very happy. My ring is lovely, and I like the fact that I can reorder exactly the same ring if I (heaven forbid) lose it, as they keep a record of orders.
Wedding: 10/16/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We didn't have a lot of time to find our wedding bands and searched every jewelry shop we could find for the style we were looking for. We then turned our search to the internet and found E-weddingbands.com. They had the style we were looking for and we received our bands in a very short time. They worked out perfectly.
Wedding: 01/16/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
e-weddingbands was a great source we turned to when shopping for our wedding bands. For a lot less than the local jeweler was quoting, we got the same plain white gold bands we wanted. Engraving was an easy add-on and they shipped very quickly. I'm also happy with them because they save your order for life so you can get an exact replacement if you lose your ring. They also send you a free sizing kit if you'd like, and if you need resizing, that's included, too! A great deal, fast, secure, and quality product!
Wedding: 06/20/2009

Private User 5 Reviews
E-Weddingbands.com has a good selection of wedding bands that are a great deal cheaper than in most jewelry stores.I purchased a wedding band with three stones and it looked amazing when we received.They are definitely worth checking out,they have wedding bands in just about every price range.
Wedding: 2+ years ago
 800-291-8559
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire