White Diamonds

Ogden, UT View map

White Diamonds is not your typical jewelry store. We have changed the way people shop. We work by appointment only, with no pressure to buy, and every ring we sell is brand new—your significant other will be the first to put it on their finger.

We won’t intimidate you, overcharge you, or pressure you to buy. We are patient, and aim to provide a fun and refreshing environment.

We pride ourselves in educating our customers. Family owned and family operated, with over 36 years of experience, you’ll quickly know that your best interest is at hand, and feel confident you’re working with the industry's best.

Which of the following services do you offer?

Appraisal
Ring Sizing
Shipping
Stone Upgrades
Warranties

What kind of jewelry do you offer?

Antique Engagement Rings
Fair Trade
Handcrafted
Loose Diamonds
Ring Setting

What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring?

1-2 weeks
    Cami S. Married on 05/10/2019

Great Experience! No Complaints!

Craig is awesome to work with! He has a passion for what he does and in the end he really seems to want to get the perfect ring for you. My husband and I both got our wedding rings through him and the process was easy. Highly recommend working with this company!
    Karisa Married on 05/05/2017
    The people at White Diamonds were so friendly and helped choose exactly what I wanted for my fiancé's ring! They work well with finding within your budget and they treat you like family. My fiancé also got my engagement ring there and I can't tell how many times people have commented on how it's looks "so unique", "one of a kind", and how they "have never seen anything like it before". I highly recommend them. They are by appointment only.

White Diamonds's reply:

Thanks Karisa, it was fun helping you. Happy to know you're pleased with everything.

1638 N Washington Blvd Ste 202 Ogden, UT, 84414

By Appointment
Location of (White Diamonds)

Other vendors in Salt Lake City for your wedding