Nearby Vendors to Consider

Insurance (3)
Payment Plans (1)
Ring Sizing (1)
Warranties (1)

I am not picky but I also know what I like. At Staghead Designs I was able to find what I had been looking for but they also have plenty to choose from. They will work with you to make this personal and special gift the best and with their unique designs you won't be disappointed. I'm a supporter of all handmade and they are one of a kind.

Profile Picture Maria , 9/29/18, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

This review isn’t about the quality of the ring. The ring is superb and everything I ever wanted. I’m just very disappointed in their customer service. We ordered the ring clear back in October. I know it takes 6-8 weeks plus shipping. We should have had it by Christmas. When it didn’t come we reached out and they said they forgot our order!! Forgot. They promise us an engraved ring box and 2 silicone bands as an apology. Ok great. Also, to their credit i did change the ring completely so they said it would take another month. I asked them to ship it directly to me instead of my fiancé because we do not live in the same state. In 3 weeks we reached out to them to check the progress and they said it would ship that week but then realized they checked the wrong thing and it still had another week. I was disappointed to say the least. But they did tell us 4 weeks so we waited another week. This is where my frustration comes in. They didn’t ship the ring to me like they said they would. They shipped it to my fiancé and lucky for them I was heading to see him (6 hours away) that same day or I would have lost my mind. And then.... the box wasn’t even engraved and they only sent one silicone ring. I am completely disappointed that they didn’t follow through on what was promised to make up for forgetting about us in the first place. We were going to order my bands and his band from them but will no longer be doing so.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Kellyanne, 3/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

They did a custom wedding band for my fiance. I wanted something that most places wouldn't do (it involved concrete) and they did it no problem! They were quick with the order and I got it when they said it would arrive by. The professionalism shown by their staff when they worked with me to get this perfect ring all set was out of this world. I definitely recommend this place for getting a wedding ring done! :)

Profile Picture Terissa, 1/12/18, 2 Reviews