Wedding Designs

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Working with Yuri was very easy going. We had several conversations about my wishes and visions and Yuri went with it and delivered flawlessly. She was extremely responsive and flexible when our plans expanded a little bit. Especially on the last stressful days before the wedding, Yuri was great with our schedule.
The decoration and flowers were wonderful. We received so many compliments from our guests. We could not have asked for more.

Private User
1 Review
Recently Married

yuri kim is a God send. my now husband & I were clueless about wedding design, centerpieces, bouquets etc. two friends recommended yuri and assured us she would make everything easy and execute perfectly. this is exactly what we experienced. yuri met with us multiple times to get a sense of what we were looking for and provide her creative expertise. she looked at my Pinterest board (that's the only way I could describe the look I wanted) and told me what she could do within my budget. she gave us a quote on the spot and I was shocked at how affordable she was with ZERO sacrifices in quality. a week or so before the wedding yuri proactively found some vases she thought we would like and offered them to us at no additional cost! everyone comments on how gorgeous our wedding was and asks us who we used---we are so proud to recommend Yuri bc her work speaks for itself, she's professional, responsive, personable and over delivered vs our expectations. don't get swayed by the other big name floral and wedding design companies in Atlanta, Yuri can give you the same superior quality at a way better price. we hope we have another event that requires flowers so we can work with her again.

Wedding Designs responded with the following comments:

Thank you So much!! It was such a pleasure work with you & your new hubby!
I had to hold back my tears when I saw you with your father, anxiously waiting to walk into your ceremony. You were beautiful, EVERYTHING was beautiful! Congratulations again, May you always Laugh & Love!!! Please keep in touch and I can't wait to see pictures!!!

Services Used: Flowers

I can't say enough about Yuri!! She was extremely attentive and flexible and was wonderful in guiding me throughout the wedding process. I gave her a couple words about the look and feel I was going for in the overall wedding and she immediately pulled up pictures that matched perfectly for my wedding. The pricing is incredible and our flowers were gorgeous on the wedding day. She was truly wonderful to work with and I would recommend her to any bride :)

margaret & jacob
04/04/2015

Our venue's estate manager recommended Yuri to us and I'm so happy we had Yuri do our wedding flowers! Before meeting with Yuri, I had a pretty good idea of what I wanted our flowers to look like. All I had to do was show Yuri my Pinterest board and it literally took us only 45 minutes to plan everything! Yuri worked with us to stay within our $1000 budget and she always offered us her best and honest advice. She was also very accommodating in that I wanted to use specific gold glitter vases that I made for our wedding. I highly recommend Wedding Designs! You won't regret having the most beautiful flowers/flower arrangements!

Services Used: Flowers

Words cannot describe how much of a life saver Yuri was! She is AMAZING!! Flowers was one of the last things I did and I am so happy it was because it led me to Yuri. I was so nervous telling Yuri what I was looking for in flowers because I just knew it would be over what I budgeted. To my surprise, she was able to give me everything I wanted and more and stay within my budget. I will recommend Yuri to anyone and everyone I know and come in contact with that is having a wedding. She is absolutely a pleasure to work with.

Thank you Yuri!!!

Services Used: Flowers

I cannot even put into words how amazing Yuri is! I had a mental breakdown looking for flowers and she came to my rescue. Not only are her flowers absolutely breathtaking but she also made sure that I got everything I dreamed of in the price range we were working with. She also had so many great ideas that I would have never thought of. She browsed through my pinterest boards, the pictures I sent her, and the things we talked about in order to make what I envisioned. I honestly think I lost my breath for a second when I saw how beautiful all the flowers were the day of the wedding! Yuri is an amazing individual to work with and she truly made my wedding day magical!

Wedding Designs responded with the following comments:

Anja! Thank you for those sweet kind words!
I loved every single moment making your wedding flowers!
Congratulations again sweetheart! you looked AMAZING!!!!!
Best Wishes~

Services Used: Flowers

Yuri is OUTSTANDING at what she does! She has such intuition and really got to know me in order to nail down the look and feel of my big day. We had many discussions about what I wanted for centerpieces and flowers, and we worked with many pictures and pins. But I wanted my wedding to be unique, so I didn't want it to look exactly like any of the pictures I found. I had an idea of what I wanted, but couldn't fully see it completed in my mind's eye. We decide to use an assortment of antique bottles, ostrich feathers, black and gold, pale pink, emerald green, hydrangeas, and pearls-making every table different, but still tying them all together. I never gave her any concrete sketches of what exactly I wanted, I just told her I wanted it to feel like a party Gatsby himself had designed. So I really didn't know exactly what to expect, but I totally trusted her. When I got to my venue the day of the wedding, I was in complete awe. My dreamy vision of the reception and her final product were identical. The centerpieces were even better than what I had envisioned! They were all different, and unique, and delicate but still striking and bold. Every table looked different, however they all worked together so well I was almost in tears. It was perfect. It's like she could see inside my head and used my mental picture of what I wanted to design the actual centerpieces. And the bouquets! THEY WE'RE TO DIE FOR! She has an extensive knowledge of flowers and plants and is an expert at pairing unexpected and beautiful combinations. I could not have been happier. I would STRONGLY recommend Yuri to ANYONE. She is incredible! A true artist!

Wedding Designs responded with the following comments:

Sweet Sweet Hillary!! THANK YOU SOOO much for the kind words!
I learned so much myself designing your flowers.
Can't wait to see more pictures!!!!!

Services Used: Flowers

Yuri Kim of Wedding Designs was such a joy to work with for my wedding, and she did all she could to help me preserve my sanity as the big day approached. Yuri was very patient with me as I jumped from idea to idea, and helped me to narrow my focus down to help me get a concrete picture of how I envisioned my wedding. She went thru my thousands of pins, on pinterest, to try and learn my preferences and met with me when I asked her to pow wow. The flowers she did for my wedding were just gorgeous simplicity, and my bouquet was prettier than I could've imagined!! She took all the ideas I threw at her, and brought them to life. She folded 200+ napkins into the cutest bows and accommodated the extra requests I made 10 days prior. I know I put a lot on her plate, but she exceeded all my expectations and helped to make my wedding day pure magic!! I am definitely going to refer to all my newly engaged friends!

Services Used: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning
Shara
1 Review
10/06/2012

Yuri is a wonderful and just amazing person to work with. She was able to match my budget needs and vision for my wedding. She offered "out of the box" suggestions that resulted in gorgeous flowers, ceremony decor and centerpieces. I wasn't really a flower person before I met Yuri but she was able to really explain and then deliver results. I am so grateful for the magic she created for my wedding day. I would recommend her services to anyone looking for a florist that has passion, professionalism and style.

Services Used: Flowers

Yuri is absolutely amazing! She made my dreams come true in regards to the flowers for our wedding day. I was so excited to see everything the day of and they were even better than I could even imagine! She was so flexible and so helpful, I have recommended her to all of my friends that are getting married! If you are looking for a very patient, friendly, flexible person then look no further! Our guests all wanted to know where the flowers came from :) Thank you Yuri!!!

Wedding Designs responded with the following comments:

Jessica!! Congratulations Sweetheart!! you were absolutely STUNNING!!! Thank you and your mother for being so EASY to work with! Amazing!

Services Used: Flowers

Yuri's the best referral! Although I live in Buckhead, I have a strict budget, but still wanted beauty and quality. I visited a nearby floral boutique and was highly disappointed by the associate's lack of presentation and recommendation. I've also browsed many sites, but was never impressed with the display. Yuri's website won me over, and she's professional and attentive. On the day of the wedding, I couldnt have been more impressed with all six of my flowers (1 bridal bouquet, 2 bridesmaid, 3 boutinniers.) My husband doesnt care for flowers, but he applauded Yuri's work. Bouquet's what makes the wedding photos.....and I was a very happy bride! Thank you SO much Yuri!

Services Used: Flowers

Excellent work, professional, caring, and provides the best service in town.

Services Used: Flowers

Yuri Kim was AWESOME! She took my vision and create beautiful flower arrangements! My centerpieces and my bouquets turned out better than I had imagined. She was patient with me (eventhough I changed my mind a thousand times), she was cost sensitive, and she was creative. When I look back at my pictures I'm still in awh! My centerpieces were original and my bouquets stayed alive for a very long time. Before making my finale decision Yuri Kim even invited me to see live samples of her work. Sometime pictures "lie" so seeing her work in person was the deal breaker for me. Her flowers were lovely! Not only did she provide flowers but she has the ability to create your entire decor. She was knowledgeable about drapery, candles, hanging crystals, chuppahs etc. I strongly suggest that you consider Wedding Designs by Yuri Kim over any other florist in Atlanta. Most importantly she was on time and she took control on the day of. I loved Wedding Designs by Yuri Kim. Pictures of my centerpeices are on facebook under keith Hammock photography web page! 4/23/11 was my special day at Spring Hall!

Services Used: Flowers

The flowers for my wedding were perfect and I would not change a thing. She has a creative eye for color and design and alwasys returns email/phone call in a timely fashion (wish is not always the case with other vendors as you might be finding out).

Services Used: Flowers

Yuri was so very helpful with everything, even going the length of providing candles and flower petals! She was kind and patient, but also willing to be very flexible with the cost - most important aspect for me. I would highly recommend her!

Services Used: Flowers

Having Yuri as my florist and wedding planner/coordinator was by far the best decision I made for my wedding! Not only is she easy to work with but she is also reliable, responsible, flexible and knowledgeable with much experience! She not only made the entire process smooth and easy but made sure the actual wedding day was taken care of so my fiance and I didn't have to worry about a thing; all we had to do was just enjoy our day! And the flowers and decorations were more beautiful than I even imagined they would be! I remember at one point during the reception (when I finally had time to sit and take in the moment) how romantic and perfect everything was. From the candlelights and rose petals on the tables to the magnificent colors and arrangements of the flowers, it took my breath away. It really was something out of a magazine...only it wasn't, it was my wedding! Thank you Yuri so so much for making my wedding the one of my dreams!