Reviews (8)

• Responsiveness:  0.0
  • Professionalism:  0.0
  • Value:  0.0
  • Flexibility:  0.0
Would never again even talk with these people...rude, rude, rude and did not appreciate our business...
Wedding: 03/03/2012
4.8/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.0
  • Responsiveness:  5.0
  • Professionalism:  5.0
  • Value:  5.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0

Mrs. S To Be 6 Reviews
Beautiful venue, great location near the beach, easy access walking to surrounding hotels for guests. It was gorgeous. We had a great dance floor and bonfire with s'mores! Wish there were a few more lights in the trees, otherwise, perfect!
Wedding: 10/22/2011
1.5/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  3.5
  • Professionalism:  2.0
  • Value:  1.0
  • Flexibility:  0.5
yes it is a very beautiful place but if you want to do your own wedding ideas forget that! o kathlen is a total control freak and really should not be in this people business. If you dont want to have people at your home, well then dont rent it out. she came across like she had some deep emotional problems and did not have a want to about this at her house. there are plenty of nice other places on the island with alot more welcoming people that will appreciate your business. keep looking we did and were very pleased with the wedding chapel and had the reception by the b each on the n. end. keep looking you will find it..
Wedding: 06/04/2011
0.4/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  0.5
  • Professionalism:  0.0
  • Value:  0.5
  • Flexibility:  0.5
My wedding was September of 2013 - don't let Betty lie to you and say "oh those bad reviews are from before I managed" She is a liar and and it truly baffles me (and my caterer and photographer how she ever got into this profession to begin with)! however it is a Beautiful space, it is basically a woman's home, with a beautiful back yard and ok indoor space in case of rain. UNFORTUNATELY, the lady who owns the home uses a company to manage or coordinate the weddings. The company is called Savannah Wedding Cooperative, the main lady is Betty. She was a let down to say the least. Rude and unprofessional. She is incredibly pushy and will completely bulldoze you and your ideas if you don't really SPEAK UP!she is also a liar, so I would suggest getting EVERYTHING IN WRITING if you do choose to use this space. I luckily had an amazing cousin, fiancé and friends that put the entire reception together for me! So my day did end up being wonderful, no thanks to Betty or tenSavannah wedding co op. the owner of the home's son-in-law handles the chair and table setup, he was great! Worked very hard! His name was Jamie. All in all it is a beautiful setting and if you can get your own wedding coordinator go for it, but do not use Betty if you are actually going to need her to do anything. Plan to do it all yourself. And when I say all, I mean I, the bride, was decorating tables, setting out napkins and arranging the guest table between hair and make-up. And that one thing if its a DIY wedding, but we paid a pretty penny for that stuff to be done for us.
Wedding: 05/28/2011
1.6/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  1.0
  • Responsiveness:  3.0
  • Professionalism:  1.0
  • Value:  2.5
  • Flexibility:  0.5
went to talk with owner and wedding planner for the reception. it was a good value until you start to add up all the extras they charge you. Made my mom and I both feel like we were intruding on her home. She rents this out so I did not understand her thinking. Found someplace else on the island where they were more kind and understanding that this is an important day in out lives. I have now read the other comments and truely agree.
Wedding: 05/21/2011
3.3/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.0
  • Professionalism:  2.0
  • Value:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  2.5
It is a beautiful yard but too many restrictions with the owner as to what you can and cannot do. She was a little overbearing as I also read a review that she was maybe a little bit too controlling. I did not pick this area because of the owner but you might like to look at it because it is very pretty and the most reasonble that you will find. sincerely, Jessica
Wedding: 03/26/2011
1.3/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  2.0
  • Professionalism:  1.0
  • Value:  2.5
  • Flexibility:  0.5
Kathleen the owner was rude and not a very good hostess at all...She is out of line and wanted to be in total control of my wedding. I would not recommend them at all. She is also rude to her houseguest if you are planning on staying there dont!
Wedding: 04/10/2010
4.7/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.5
  • Responsiveness:  4.5
  • Professionalism:  4.5
  • Value:  5.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Tybee Trees is a beautiful, new venue on Tybee Island. The yard and garden is the perfect place for a beach reception. Erin, the manager and owner of the home, was great. She and her mother, Kathleen, did everything they could to make our event perfect. It rained on our wedding day, so they had to improvise. I truly appreciated all they did. Tybee Trees is the best kept Tybee secret.
Wedding: 10/18/2008
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Unique Services (Other)
Compare Now