The Brownstone

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Recently Married

Words can't express how grateful we are to the entire staff who worked our wedding celebration on June 27th. We hosted an outdoor wedding under a tent during torrential rains. However, you wouldn't even know that the weather was poor because the staff stepped it up and made sure everyone was fed, had a drink in hand and a smile on their faces throughout the evening. Tino and his staff worked exceptionally hard to make our night perfect...and they succeeded greatly! I definitely recommend using The Brownstone for your next catered event.

Services Used: Catering, Wedding Cake
Erica
06/20/2015

Tommy was a pleasure to work with and everyone is still talking about the wedding!

4.2

Hospitality was great and venue was beautiful. More than one wedding at once wasn't perfect but we had a great night and everyone had an awesome time.

Recently Married

The Brownstone has, hands down, the best food you will ever eat at a wedding. They worked with us to craft a cocktail reception and buffet dinner menu that had something for everyone, including vegetarian, gluten free and kids options. They also were able to accommodate a member of our wedding party who had severe food allergies. I highly recommend the short ribs, the suckling pig, and the zeppole. And our cake? Many options for style, cake and filling, and ours was delicious. On our wedding day the staff could not have been more helpful, bringing us drinks and snacks to the bridal suite while we got ready. During the reception, the staff made sure I had plates of food,desserts and drinks brought to me wherever I was mingling, so I was the odd bride who actually got to eat. On top of the food, the venue is beautifully decorated and spacious. They worked with our other vendors to coordinate setup and were wonderfully professional during the whole process. Only drawback is that your guests either need cars, or you will have to provide transportation for them as it is not very accessible to public transit. But we coordinated t

Gregg
03/19/2015

just outstanding! Words could not describe our Wedding! Thank a million Al

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had them cater our private event. By far the best food we could have imagined. Thank you so much!

Services Used: Catering
Jessica
11/22/2014

Hands down, the best food you will ever eat. Not one person left my wedding saying the food was "alright" or just "okay". The cocktail hour is what blew everyone away the most and I also heard the cake was the best wedding cake they had ever had, we went with the red velvet. The place itself is stunning. We had our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception there and it was the most beautiful wedding I have ever seen, but I am a little bias :-)

Michelle
10/04/2014

Best place could have chosen for our wedding. Was beautiful and staff was nothing but wonderful to us all day. It was the best day ever .

Dana
10/03/2014

I wouldn't have wanted to have my wedding at any other venue. They give you so much food for your money. From the moment that i stepped out of my limo on the day of the wedding, there was someone there helping me every step of the way. They were ALL absolutely amazing. The food was outstanding and they were able to accommodate all of my requests. If you want your wedding in North Jersey, I would 1000% look into having it at the Brownstone. The Cocktail hour was absolutely amazing and most of my guests were not left hungry going into the reception. My sister had her wedding there in 2007, and received the same excellent treatment by the staff. My wedding from start to finish turned out amazing and better than I could have ever imagined. The best part of it is that if you do not get to finish your entree, they box it up for you to take home with you. My husband and I couldn't eat much that night being that we wanted to dance and had to talk to a lot of people, so the fact that we got to enjoy the food the next day was amazing! I want someone else to get married there so that I can go again!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I could not have asked for anymore from a venue than what the Brownstone provided. Tommy was absolutely amazing and made so many accommodations for us. Him and the Brownstone went OUT OF THEIR WAY to make our wedding night perfect. They fulfilled all of odd requests (special German beer, different chair colors, shuttle accommodations) and did an exceptional job. No one could say a bad thing about the food, or the venue. I was hesitant to go to the Brownstone, but was SO PLEASED with how everything worked out. It was the best decision we could have made.

Best place ever. Best food. Can't recommend it enough

Recently Married

Albert Manzo was just the best August 2nd in the Grand Ballroom, was just an outstanding event that no one will ever forget!

1+ year ago

Our wedding was in July 2014. We had looked at a few other venues but nothing compared to The Brownstone. The quality of the food, drinks, and service is exceptional! The people at The Brownstone truly take care of every little thing and make sure your night is special. We worked with Denise and she walked us through the entire process! I could reach her at any time and she was able to give us everything we wanted and more! People are still raving about our wedding and so are we! I am so glad we chose the the Brownstone!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake
Erin & Nic
06/21/2014

The staff at The Brownstone is amazing. From the serving staff that made every moment of the reception seamless, to the amazing bakery that made our fabulous cake (both aesthetically and flavor), to the management staff that guided us every step of the way.

Everyone helped accomplish our vision of an intimate, unique wedding reception in our own beautiful backyard.

Services Used: Catering, Wedding Cake
Jennifer
06/21/2014
4.7

We couldn't have chosen a more perfect venue for our wedding. We used The Brownstone's conservatory for our ceremony, which just allowed for such an ethereal, fairy-tale like setting. The food was plentiful and out of this world. Guests still can't stop talking about it! Al and his team made sure everything went smoothly, and we couldn't be happier. With the exception of some unresponsiveness to coordinate rehearsal and pay, which caused some confusion but was easily taken care of, everything was perfect. We will use this venue again for future events!

3.8

We have been to The Brownstone many times for other events. We were happy with the venue, but the price was a bit high, and the service wasn't as great as we expected. Overall it was good, just not as perfect as we thought. Would use them again.