Thallo Design Floral Studio

Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This is one vendor you do not want to miss!!! There are not enough words to describe the absolutely stunning designs these two ladies provide. From the minute my daughter and I met with Sara and Anne we knew what a wonderful experience working with them would be. My daughter provided what she envisioned for both floral designs and linens. Sara and Anne took her vision and created an absolutely gorgeous array of centerpieces and were able to suggest beautiful linens and chargers to customize and complete the entire look. The bouquets were carefully created to coordinate with the overall style of the wedding. You can't miss here, this is the design studio you want to create your wedding flowers!! I hope the need arises to work with Thallo again. We can't thank you enough!!!!

• Wedding: 10/22/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The ladies at Thallo were AWESOME! They provided flowers for 2 separate occasions during our wedding weekend and both sets were spectacular and completely different. They went above and beyond all of their promises and worked so hard to make sure that our day was absolutely perfect. Ann and Sara are prompt to respond, hard working, and pour their heart and soul into all their work. I can't thank them enough for everything and wish I lived closer to Melbourne so I could use them again for flowers.

• Wedding: 06/25/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Thallo ladies are a pleasure to work with! They worked really hard to stay within our budget. The flowers were beautiful. I had total confidence in them and they delived. Thank you!

• Wedding: 04/02/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The ladies are amazing! They created my dream wedding for me. The flowers and the candles were gorgeous. They really brought to life the romantic and Christmas feel that I wanted. They were there for us every step of the way. We booked them only 3 weeks before the wedding and they pulled it off beautifully. I can't thank them enough for what they did!

• Wedding: 12/18/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

They were great! They were referred to me by The Courtyard at The Oaks and met my every need. They understood exactly what I wanted and made the best bouquet I could have ever asked for!

• Wedding: 09/12/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Thallo took our wedding to a whole new level. We had a relaxed, backyard wedding and they took everything we discussed in our consultation and completely shocked us with how perfect it was. The size and quality of my bouquet was amazing and I can't stop looking at the pictures of it! We included our black lab in the wedding pictures and they designed a flower collar for her that was so cool. The pictures are so cute. We also had a pool installation that was really unique.

Everything they provided completely surpassed our expectations and I would recommend them to everyone! They were our best vendor by far!!

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Profile Picture
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Thallo far, far exceeded any of my wedding decor expectations. My wedding planner recommended them and said they take care of all the little decorating details. I met with Sara and just pointed at stuff I liked and picked colors I wanted and she just ran with it. When I saw how everything turned out, I was truly in awe of how "me" it all was! The flowers were phenomenal and everyone said how they've never seen anything like it. They made pretty paper signs and flags for cocktails, and even beautiful paper crowns for the kids with jewels and glitter on them! Totally amazing. And I didn't have to ask for a thing. It was as if Sara and Ann had read my mind, and then gave me more! Definitely recommend them to handle any event design and decor. I hope to have a reason to use them again in the future!

• Wedding: 05/15/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Thallo did such a fabulous job. The flowers were absolutely stunning!! I could not have asked for anything more perfect. I wanted shades of pink with a romantic feel and they embodied that exactly. Sarah and her mom were a joy to work with and came up with some really creative ideas!

• Wedding: 03/13/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Ann and Sara at Thallo Floral Design took the time to listen to what we wanted the flowers to express visually, and they succeeded! Their choices of flowers and greenery, and their arrangements, were exquisite and exotic, and exactly reflected the tranquil Asian theme we requested, without resorting to stale stereotype. My only regret about leaving on our honeymoon was that we wouldn't be able to enjoy the flowers longer!

• Wedding: 10/24/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Sara was incredible to work with! I was an out of city bride commuting to Melbourne from Orlando to do all my planning. Sara was always available via email which allowed me to communicate with her at any time (even at work...SHH!). Also, she stayed late to meet with us so I didn't have to miss too much work on the weekdays! That was awesome! Love the unique designs and the honesty! I never once worried about the arrival or the promised set-up at the reception! We asked for very specific designs and used excess from the Bridesmaid's dresses. Sara was happy to work with whatever we threw at her! Thanks for making my day!! :)

• Wedding: 07/27/2009

Amazing, Amazing, Amazing!

• Wedding: 04/05/2008
Services Used: Flowers, Unique Services (Other)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

If you do nothing else that I've suggested, GO WITH THALLO! They will get you BEAUTIFUL designs that are totally unique to you and your event at reasonable cost. I went in not knowing much about flowers and they worked with me to give me some great rock 'n roll designs that I absolutely loved! They even took care of some last minute issues at our event to make sure the place looked great. I didn't even ask (or know) about this but that's the type of service you can expect from this mother/daughter team.
GO WITH THALLO!!! You won't regret it!

• Wedding: 10/27/2007