Sweet Pea Print

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I can't even begin to tell you how many compliments we received for our invites. They were unique, elegant, custom and gorgeous! Samantha has an amazing talent and a wonderful eye for design. It was one of the easiest processes in all the wedding planning and whatever idea I came up with Samantha was able to make it a reality. I can't wait to work with her again in the future!

Services Used: Invitations

Samantha is simply amazing. She worked with us to create the most elegant and beautiful invitations for our Gold Parisian Black Tie Wedding. Not only did she help us in creating our unique wedding invitations, but she did our place cards, ceremony programs, seating chart and all of the invitations/ thank yous for my bridal shower as well as our rehearsal dinner. The quality of her work is inimitable and her creativity and eye for detail shines through. We were told by several guests that our wedding invitations were the most beautiful and classy wedding invitations they have ever seen. I have to say that was my goal. Samantha is an absolute doll to work with, and we will be using her for all of our stationary needs. She is simply talented and to say her work is beautiful is an understatement. I cannot recommend her enough.

Services Used: Invitations

Samantha was a pleasure to work with. Right from the first phone conversation, Samantha dedicated her full attention to us. She took the time to creatively make our wedding invitations, which came out better than I could ever imagine! We continue to receive compliments on our wedding invitations. The added stationary (ceremony programs, table numbers, menu cards, and escort cards) added a special touch to our wedding. It was a pleasure to work with Samantha as there was no added stress to our wedding planning! Everything was complete in a timely manner and Samantha always responded promptly as need.

Services Used: Invitations

Samantha designed and made our wedding invitations and coordinating wedding stationery (table numbers, menu cards, escort cards, signs, etc). I searched high and low for wedding invitations and couldn't find anything I liked until I found Sweet Pea Print (on WeddingWire)! Everything she does is custom made so I was able to get exactly what I wanted. Plus, her prices are much more reasonable than any others I've seen. Everything she made for our wedding was absolutely beautiful and far exceeded my expectations! I received countless compliments on all of our wedding stationary. We also had her design and make my shower invitations and stationary because after meeting with Samantha, I compared everything else I saw to her designs and her work was always better than anything I saw in stores or online. She was so fantastic to work with and responded to emails very quickly. I would absolutely 100% recommend Sweet Pea Print!!

Services Used: Invitations

Samantha at Sweet Pea Print was an absolute pleasure to work with. My invitations and coorinating stationary (favor tags, menus, escort cards, church programs, table numbers) came out exactly like I had envisioned and are a one of a kind design! She was very easy to work with and we were able to communicate and approve designs over email which made it really convienent. We received so many compliments on all of our printed materials at the wedding and I couldnt be happier with the results. Samantha was very reasonable in price as well! Thank you Samantha, excellent job!

Cathe
08/02/2014

Beautiful work- unusual and creative invitations. Also printed invitations for the bridal shower with a Tiffany theme-many compliments on the invitations!!

Recently Married

It was a pleasure to work with Samantha for my daughter's wedding. As my daughter & myself are not artistically inclined, Samantha gave us numerous possibilities for the theme of the wedding and the one we decided on was just what my daughter wanted --simplicity & elegance. She provided timely, informative service and we had no stress! I would highly recommend her services to my family & friends and look forward to using her services as the opportunity presents itself. We received so many compliments on the invitations, the mass pamphlets and the reception table settings at the wedding !! I'm so thankful my friend recommended her.

Recently Married

I had a wonderful time working with Samantha for my wedding invitations, place cards, and table numbers. She was so helpful throughout the entire process and always responded to my questions quickly and kindly. The invitations were absolutely beautiful--all of my wedding guests commented on how lovely they were. I would highly recommend Sweet Pea Print for any stationery services.

Alison
05/09/2014

Very fast and efficient. Everything looked beautiful!

Services Used: Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Invitations
Kara
05/03/2014

Simply perfect! Samantha went above and beyond and created pieces that I could not have come up with on my own! So detail oriented, and will work tirelessly to create your vision. I knew people would like the invites and other pieces she created for our wedding, but I had no idea how many people would actually mention how beautiful, personal, and unique they were. Samantha did an amazing job on every single piece... Invites, response cards, escort cards, programs as well as fun signs for the reception!

Quick, Great prices, Fun and super easy to work with, and creates beautiful work. Would recommend to anyone looking!

Deirdre
03/03/2014

Beautiful work and wonderful professional attitude! Really helpful and patient with all of the edits and question. Have been singing the praises of Sweet Pea to anyone who listens. The quality and colors of all the items we purchased were beautiful... Had many compliments!!

1+ year ago

Samantha was wonderful to work with. She designed all our invitations, thank you cards, escort cards, table numbers, favor bag stickers, water bottle labels, return address labels and all our 3d labels & signage for our candy bar. All items were beautiful and unique. Our guests were so impressed with her work. Samantha was so helpful with ideas and designs. What a talent!!!!

Trish
10/26/2013

I found this vendor on line and was beyond satisfied with her assistance and efficiency. I purchased gift tags, water labels, and she designed a wedding program and reception menu packet in one. I didn't have a lot of time and she continually sent me copy to approve and edit until we got it right. Everything was delivered on time and looked beautiful. I would highly recommend Sweet Pea Print.

Services Used: Invitations, Party Supplies
1+ year ago

Sweet Pea Print designed and made my daughter's wedding invitations, table number cards and escort cards. Samantha has great design sense and so the invitations were simple yet elegant. She frequently sent proofs and examples for my daughter and her fiance' to review. Her attention to detail was always evident (suggesting using ivory instead of stark white for the printed part of the invitation, for example). Samantha is prompt, professional, friendly and always looking out for her customers. I found her prices to be very reasonable, especially since each piece was a custom design. I will definitely return to Samantha for any future printed invitation needs. She is a gem to work with!

Karen
06/29/2013

Samantha was excellent to work with. Her products are outstanding. We will definitely work with her again in the future. Everything w as absolutely beautiful Thanks again samantha

Maureen
06/29/2013

Samantha you were a breath of fresh air. You're invitations and stationary were extremely beautiful and unique. I am still getting compliments of all the work you did for us. I will definitely be using you again. Thank you for everything, you made our wedding day absolutely perfect. We love you!

Maureen & Michael Smith