6705 Transit Road, East Amherst, NY 14051 Map · Phone number

About www.NYInternationalStyle.com

The LARGEST SELECTION OF BRIDAL JEWELRY AROUND! New York International Style, also known as "The Pink House", is a very unique Boutique. Owner Karen Caruso has over 14 years experience in accessorizing Weddings. "We carry The largest inventory of Bridal Jewelry and Accessories in Western New York!" If you like BLING then this is your store! We specialize in Bridal and Formal accessories from jewelry, hair accessories, handbags, wraps, shoes and more. The store is also packed with unique apparel, handbags, shoes, hats, watches, jackets, gifts to name a few things. Join me on Facebook to view new items daily. You can also visit www.nyinternationalstyle.com. Store hours are Tuesday-Saturday 10am - 5pm. Book you private Bridal Consultation today! Bridal appointments available after 5pm. Congratulations on your engagement!

Follow www.NYInternationalStyle.com on

7 Reviews for www.NYInternationalStyle.com

1 User photo

www.NYInternationalStyle.com 1

Kristina · Married on 08/08/2015

If you need jewelry for your wedding you need to go to the pink house! It's a one stop shop to get your jewelry and all your bridesmaids as well. Karen was amazing not pushy at all and very helpful. I am so happy with my jewelry. The prices and quality you can't beat.

Sent on 02/03/2015

Ashley · Married on 12/13/2014

I love NY International Style!! I went to them looking for jewelry for my winter wedding and their selection exceeded my expectations. I purchased from them my wedding jewelry, hair piece, bridesmaids jewelry, fur wraps for my girls, a beautiful white cape for myself, white satin gloves and black satin gloves. When I arrived they asked me about my wedding and as I told them they got so excited. They took me upstairs to their bridal section, sat me down at a beautiful vanity and began trying on the most beautiful necklaces. Karen and her ladies are fantastic! The whole experience was wonderful! Karen helped me coordinate the everything, she was so helpful. She even gift wrapped everything for my bridesmaids! If you are looking for beautiful wedding jewelry this is your place! There is no where else in western New York like the Pink house!

Sent on 12/05/2014

LAURA · Married on 08/29/2014

Very helpful.
    Great prices
    I bought all my wedding jewelry for myself and for my bridesmaid. All of it was just amazing. My bridesmaids and mother also bought the shoes from there and they loved them. Super comfy
    Thanks for all your help

Sent on 10/20/2014

www.NYInternationalStyle.com FAQ

• Which of the following items do you offer? Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer? Antique Accessories, Custom Accessories, Designer Accessories

• 6705 Transit Road East Amherst, 14051 See on map