New York International Style Inc.

East Amherst, NY View map

The LARGEST SELECTION OF BRIDAL JEWELRY AROUND! New York International Style, also known as "The Pink House", is a very unique Boutique. Owner Karen Caruso has over 14 years experience in accessorizing Weddings. "We carry The largest inventory of Bridal Jewelry and Accessories in Western New York!" If you like BLING then this is your store! We specialize in Bridal and Formal accessories from jewelry, hair accessories, handbags, wraps, shoes and more. The store is also packed with unique apparel, handbags, shoes, hats, watches, jackets, gifts to name a few things. Join me on Facebook to view new items daily. You can also visit www.nyinternationalstyle.com. Store hours are Tuesday-Saturday 10am - 5pm. Book you private Bridal Consultation today! Bridal appointments available after 5pm. Congratulations on your engagement!

What kind of jewelry do you offer?

Antique Accessories
Custom Accessories
Designer Accessories

1 User photo

Kristina Married on 08/08/2015
    If you need jewelry for your wedding you need to go to the pink house! It's a one stop shop to get your jewelry and all your bridesmaids as well. Karen was amazing not pushy at all and very helpful. I am so happy with my jewelry. The prices and quality you can't beat.
    Ashley Married on 12/13/2014
    I love NY International Style!! I went to them looking for jewelry for my winter wedding and their selection exceeded my expectations. I purchased from them my wedding jewelry, hair piece, bridesmaids jewelry, fur wraps for my girls, a beautiful white cape for myself, white satin gloves and black satin gloves. When I arrived they asked me about my wedding and as I told them they got so excited. They took me upstairs to their bridal section, sat me down at a beautiful vanity and began trying on the most beautiful necklaces. Karen and her ladies are fantastic! The whole experience was wonderful! Karen helped me coordinate the everything, she was so helpful. She even gift wrapped everything for my bridesmaids! If you are looking for beautiful wedding jewelry this is your place! There is no where else in western New York like the Pink house!
    Laura Married on 08/29/2014
    Very helpful.
    Great prices
    I bought all my wedding jewelry for myself and for my bridesmaid. All of it was just amazing. My bridesmaids and mother also bought the shoes from there and they loved them. Super comfy
    Thanks for all your help

6705 Transit Road East Amherst, NY, 14051
Location of (New York International Style Inc.)

Other vendors in Buffalo for your wedding