39 lake avenue 1, Lancaster, NY 14086 Map · Phone number

About The Candy jar

We are a locally owned and operated company in the Buffalo area. Our mission is to provide guests with the best and most enjoyable favor a wedding/event can have. Candy Buffets! Each and every candy buffet is different, and customizing is what we specialize in!

After a big success with a candy buffet at my own wedding, I decided to go out and try to give other brides that same great feeling of making your guest's feel welcomed and well thought of. The great thing about candy buffets is that they allow people to feel like a kid again, even at an elegant event, and trust me...people love that feeling.

We offer any and every style of candy buffet. You pick your candies,and you pick your style. Our one on one consultation allows us to sit down with each customer and go over the theme, design and feel they want to their favor table. Believe it or not, favors make a big impression on people when they leave the event, so our goal is to make yours stand out!

Let's 'sweeten up' your next event!

Sincerely,

CJLogo01
IMAG0237

2 Reviews for The Candy jar

Tracy · Married on 06/10/2017

The flowers were beautiful and truly amazing. They came out better than I could of ever expected. They were the talk of every one of my guests. I got more compliments than I thought possible! Would use them again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 06/13/2017

Jenny · Married on 04/03/2011

The Candy Jar is an amazing company! They have so much to offer! They were will to customize everything around my theme for my wedding! They were not over priced for everything they do. They set it all up just the way you want and they take it all down! I didnt have to worry about making all my favors! they provided all the jars scoops and bags for my wedding. They even personalized the stamp on the bag for me! The owner is very nice! I will defiantly use them for anyother partys I throw!

Sent on 04/26/2012

The Candy jar FAQ

• How would you categorize your product offerings?
    Custom
  • What services do you provide?
    Assembly
    Design

• 39 lake avenue 1 Lancaster, 14086 See on map
    Location of (The Candy jar)