Surroundings

Profile Picture
Ingrid
1 Review
11/07/2012

I was impressed with the friendly service at Surroundings. While I was planning my wedding, Sue helped me design the perfect center-piece for an antique narrow table. In the end, it looked very special, warm and welcoming. The candles brought the room to life, but it felt cozy and intimate at the same time. It is all I wanted, to keep an intimate and beautiful feeling, because our guests were mostly close friends and family. Thank you so much for all your help, the wedding turned out to be the best day of my life!

Profile Picture
Patricia
1 Review
10/15/2011

High quality merchandise and very, very helpful customer service!

Services Used: Flowers

I am very pleased with the service we received from Surroundings? They went above and beyond in order to make our wedding day a success. Exceptional customer service and very friendly over the phone. We will definitely use them again in order to decorate for our next celebration.

Services Used: Flowers, Unique Services (Other)

The options and examples you have on your website are so helpful! I was able to find amazing centerpieces for my wedding at a great price! I will be sure to tell others about your website. Thanks again!

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

Surroundings is an incredible place to shop! If you ever need great cost saving ideas this is your place. Cynthia is especially wonderful to her customers and helping you work out your own ideas and create new ones right there in the shop before you buy. You get to try new things and let the creativity flow. Thanks for such a wonderful store to shop in. Top notch products and reasonable pricing when you need some great and unique items.

Great ideas and service!

Services Used: Flowers, Unique Services (Other)

I was extremely pleased with my flowers. The flowers were exceptional quality. Everything was set up perfectly for both the ceremony and the reception. I highly recommend them for any occasion.

Services Used: Flowers

Gorgeous candle centerpieces! Great alternative to flowers, great price and very unique. I still get compliments on them.