3823 NE 113th Ave., Portland, OR 97220 Map · Phone number

About Bowerbird Events

Bowerbird Events is the premier rental provider of specialty drape treatments and string lighting for weddings and other events in the Portland area. We install custom pipe & drape, fabric ceiling drape treatments for weddings of every budget. Providing boutique-style service, complementary site visits, rendered diagrams and more, you are guaranteed a positive service experience.

Follow Bowerbird Events on

Bowerbird Events 1
Bowerbird Events 2
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 09/29/2018

Great Experience, Beautiful Decor!

We had a great experience with Bowerbird, who we hired for draping and lighting at our wedding in September. They were so easy to communicate with, and the process was easy! The set-up was seamless, and we were so happy with how it turned out! The draping and lighting was absolutely perfect for our wedding and fit with the venue very well. We got so many compliments! We highly recommend Bowerbird!

Stephanie · Married on 04/29/2018

Eddie was amazing to work with and extremely professional throughout. He offered beautiful drapery for our venue at a reasonable price. I am so glad I found his services, otherwise my wedding day would not have looked as beautiful as he made it.

He showed up to the venue early and set everything up before our guests arrived! This was no easy feat as we had drapery around the whole room and then cascading on the dance floor.

I highly recommend Eddie for your event if you’re looking for beautiful fabrics, amazing professionalism and good pricing.

Bowerbird Events 3
    Bowerbird Events 4

Kamillia · Married on 11/19/2016

Unfortunately, ratings aren't set up on this page. I wish they were because 5 stars would have been my rating! Eddie was AMAZING. We told him our ideas and he made them come to life. Eddie did draping and some lighting for our wedding. I can't tell you how beautiful it all was. As soon as I get photos back I'll post some with this but here's just a few I do have!

Bowerbird Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding lighting? $ 499.00
  • Which of the following does starting price include? Chandeliers, Delivery, Hanging Lit Decor, Lanterns, Outdoor, String, Uplighting
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding lighting package? $ 1,100.00
  • Which of the following does your most popular wedding package include? Chandeliers, Delivery, Hanging Lit Decor, Lanterns, Outdoor, String, Uplighting
  • What lighting services do you provide? Hanging Lit Decor, Lanterns, Outdoor, String, Uplighting
  • What decor services do you provide? Delivery, Drapery, Event Design, Setup
  • What decor items are available? Backdrops

• Peachy Keen Coordination
    Peachy Keen Coordination Wedding Planners

Anytime I have a client show me a ceiling install or line of drape, I absolutely know that they need to connect with Eddie. His team has successfully tailored themselves to the most refined and best executed vision in the Portland industry when it comes to draping. If my client hires Bowerbird Events, then I KNOW they are in good hands!

• 3823 NE 113th Ave. Portland, 97220 See on map