Bowerbird Events Reviews

Bowerbird Events 1
Bowerbird Events 2

Arti · Married on 08/24/2019

Beautiful draping!

We booked Bowerbird to provide room draping/dividers for our wedding at Castaway as well as fabrication of a pipe and drape mandap (the Indian wedding altar). Eddie was super responsive and helpful throughout the planning process. He had worked in our venue many times, so he was able to make recommendations about room layout and which draping options would work best. He even ordered special fabric to achieve my vision for our mandap and the final result was gorgeous. We were so happy with how beautifully the draping transformed the space. I can’t recommend Bowerbird enough!

Sent on 09/25/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 09/29/2018

Great Experience, Beautiful Decor!

We had a great experience with Bowerbird, who we hired for draping and lighting at our wedding in September. They were so easy to communicate with, and the process was easy! The set-up was seamless, and we were so happy with how it turned out! The draping and lighting was absolutely perfect for our wedding and fit with the venue very well. We got so many compliments! We highly recommend Bowerbird!

Sent on 10/24/2018

Stephanie · Married on 04/29/2018

Eddie was amazing to work with and extremely professional throughout. He offered beautiful drapery for our venue at a reasonable price. I am so glad I found his services, otherwise my wedding day would not have looked as beautiful as he made it.

He showed up to the venue early and set everything up before our guests arrived! This was no easy feat as we had drapery around the whole room and then cascading on the dance floor.

I highly recommend Eddie for your event if you’re looking for beautiful fabrics, amazing professionalism and good pricing.

Sent on 06/02/2018
    Bowerbird Events 3
    Bowerbird Events 4

Kamillia · Married on 11/19/2016

Unfortunately, ratings aren't set up on this page. I wish they were because 5 stars would have been my rating! Eddie was AMAZING. We told him our ideas and he made them come to life. Eddie did draping and some lighting for our wedding. I can't tell you how beautiful it all was. As soon as I get photos back I'll post some with this but here's just a few I do have!

Sent on 12/09/2016
  • W

Jennifer · Married on 07/16/2016

I hired Bowerbird Events to add ceiling swag, string lights, and a pipe/drape backdrop for my reception space. This was some of the best customer service I've ever received, and the final product was amazing. Eddie truly went above and beyond. He provided several options for the design at multiple price points. He visited the venue multiple times (at no extra cost) to make sure everything would be perfect. He even worked with the venue to install rigging points for the swag, since this had not been done at my venue before. He installed several days before the wedding, so it was completely set up before any other vendors arrived, which was hugely helpful on the wedding day. Eddie was absolutely awesome to work with, and I was confident he would deliver-- I only wish I hadn't wasted time considering another vendor.

Thank you, Eddie and Bowerbird Events, for all the work you put in to help make our wedding reception look awesome!!

Sent on 07/30/2016