St Anne Photography

St Anne Photography

Favorite
Statewide, AZ
The owner has indicated they are no longer in business.

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Jacquie and her husband were amazing!!! We got engagement pictures with jacquie as well so I know her work is so great. You can tell that she really cares about her product. Her turn around time on our engagement pictures was very quick, and she even gave us a sneak pic the next day. She was very flexible with scheduling, and I felt like she was understanding when I was stressing about getting all the pictures I wanted before sunset. She has very creative ideas as well, which was so important to me! I searched for a photographer first thing after getting engaged and i searched for a very long time to find the best pictures I could without over paying. She is amazing!

Shauna
1 Review
04/28/2012

I could not have asked for a better photographer. Jacquie was absolutely wonderful to work with. Prior to our wedding she was very understanding of the sudden shift in our financial situation and was very willing to work with us. She is extremely flexible on the day of, ensuring that the bride and groom are being heard along with working beyond efficiently with the location staff and other vendors. I think what I loved most is that she was truly genuine with her skills and gave all of the family members and bridal party great direction. Upon receiving our photos (which took a little longer than I though, but seeing them made the wait worth it) the packaging was amazing and you can tell she really took her time with the details. The photos are amazing. So many photos of the groom and I and our family in natural states, just enjoying the night. She took photos of moments we didn't even think were being photographed. I have a great business experience with Jacquie and hope to work with her in the near future for other photo sessions.

Worth every penny!! Thank you Jacquie!! :)

Services Used: Photography

Jacquie is an amazing photographer. We told her that we didn't want traditional photos and with her unique style, we absolutely loved how they turned out. It was the best value by far and she made it fun and relaxing for everyone. Check out her website!!

Private User
4.7

Jacquie, the photographer, was the most professional and sincere through out the hectic yet most happiest day of my life. She provided all services of photography along with other assistance of prepping me before the wedding. The photos came out beautifully and just as I imagined. I had plenty of compliments of the style and focal points of the photos. St. Anne Photography is amazing!

Alaina
03/29/2012

The pictures Jacqueline took for our wedding exceeded my expectations. She makes you feel comfortable, even when you feel critical and nervous before your big event. She is so patient and gets along with whomever or whatever is going on for that day. Her eye for editing and taking pictures is amazing and the outcome are natural, dreamy and stunning photographs. I can't wait to have another event to work with her again.

Anonymous
1 Review
2+ years ago

Jacquie was personable, artistic, and delightful to work with.

Services Used: Photography

Jaqui was amazing! Very easy to work with and many of my guests commented on how friendly she was. St. Anne Photography is very affordable and the quality is outstanding. I was extremely happy with the experience!

Megan
10/02/2011

Jacquie did an amazing job! We are so thankful that we found her. She is very easy going and knows what she is doing! I am so excited to see our pictures.

Services Used: Photography

The pictures were excellent - all our family and friends have commented on how much they enjoy them. Jacquie was very professional and got the entire wedding party organized to get some really unique shots. She gave great value for our limited budget, and the photos were ready in the time-frame she promised. Thanks Jacquie!!

Services Used: Photography

i love the pictures and works that they do.

Private User
2+ years ago

Thank goodness I ran across St. Anne Photography...Jacquie is affordable yet very talented and creative! I was so worried because we didn't have a very large budget for photography, so I figured that we would also have to compromise on quality. We honestly feel like that was not the case-Jacquie is amazing and on top of it makes you feel very comfortable (we are on the more camera shy side). From our engagement photos to our wedding photos, we felt as though we were in good hands and have the pictures to prove it! Thanks St. Anne :)

Services Used: Photography

We're so glad that we hired Jacque Wedding to be our wedding photographer. She did an amazing job. She was very easy going, professional, and you can just tell that she loves her job. We got our photos in great time and they came out amazing. She was very flexible with us given the fact that our wedding date and location had changed and very reasonable prices. I would recommend Jacque Wedding to everyone. She did a wonderful job.

Services Used: Photography

While I was researching photography options, it became clear how important it is to find a photographer that is compatible with your budget, vision AND mentality. Jacquie's pricing was very reasonable, and she helped me to decide on having our bride and groom shots done before the wedding ceremony in order to make best use of our time and budget. This worked out better than I had imagined, because it also gave me and my groom time to focus on each other and have a little quiet time together before our ceremony. Jacquie has a low-key, calming presence as well as a practical methodology to managing her subjects (anxious brides and grooms, all those milling family members!). I appreciated her attention to detail as well her gentle direction in capturing the shots that she and I had discussed prior to the wedding. She also provided a sneak peek within a week of the wedding - and the photos are beautiful. I am so pleased.

Services Used: Photography

Jacquie is an incredible photographer. She was the very first vendor we secured, nearly a year before the wedding, based on her photos from previous weddings. While I've not yet received all the photos, Jacquie has not disappointed. The images she captured were beautiful and intimate. I couldn't be happier with the photos from my wedding - thank you, Jacquie!

Services Used: Photography

Jacqui was an awesome photographer, she really does excellent work! She has a laid back personality and she knows her stuff. I would reccomend that you discuss in detail what kind of pictures you want, what people you want in certain pictures etc. She is very detail oriented so sometimes it can take a while to set up a shot, so if you are short on time, discuss your picture ideas before hand. I was thrilled with the final result and everyone loves her pictures!!

Services Used: Photography

Jacquie from St Anne Photography captured our wedding perfectly! All of the before shots were extremely creative and she worked well with the fact of everything running an hour late! Beautiful crisp colors throughout the photos. I am so happy I chose St Anne photography to shoot our wedding pictures for us. I can't even imagine anyone else doing such a professional job for the low cost they are able to offer.