Skelly Lodge

Value
Flexibility
Karin
11/01/2014

Skelly Lodge is worth the drive from Tulsa. It is a beautiful venue with both outdoor and indoor possibilities. Janie and her family are a pleasure to work with. They have the experience to make great suggestions, and the flexibility to make your event be as simple or fancy as you want it to be. My daughter's wedding could not have been more beautiful. Thank you!!!

Recently Married

Make sure and let people know, and show pictures of the grounds for walking.

Alex
10/17/2014

The staff at Skelly Lodge were FABULOUS to work with. Incredibly accommodating, flexible, professional, and friendly. The venue itself was stunning, and the incredible customer service was the cherry on top.

Aubrey
09/26/2014

My husband and I were more than pleased with the venue we chose. Not only was it beautiful, the staff was always very helpful and responded quickly. It was the perfect spot for my friends and family to share our special day with us.

Whitney
09/20/2014

Skelly Lodge was wonderful to work with! Janie is great and made the process super easy. The venue is absolutely stunning! I would recommend this venue for any occasion, I can't say enough about how perfect everything was!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I toured skelly lodge because of the beautiful grounds. It was my ideal location for a fall outside wedding. I booked the location because of Janie and her husband who own the lodge. They were the sweetest. They went above and beyond to answer my mothers 1000 questions at any time of day. When it rained on the wedding day they were down wiping off tables with my wedding party. They really do care about your day. The grounds are beautiful and fit my 200 guests and the lodge kept almost everyone warm in the unpredictable cold weather.

If you are willing to put a chance on the weather this is the perfect location. Side note: it rained and was 50 degrees the entire wedding day. But in the end, our pictures turned out wonderful, our guests enjoyed themselves, and we got married!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I can highly recommend Skelly Lodge. We received nothing but professional and friendly help. The staff was wonderful and helpful. Went a problem arose they were helpful in finding an answer to our problem. I couldn't have been more pleased with all the help that I received from them. Not only is it a beautiful venue. The staff made our wedding even more special. I can not say thank you enough for all their help.

Brenda
08/16/2014

Skelly Lodge was perfect for our special day. The Lodge and the scenery was wonderful. Everyone was cooperative and helpful. My experience was Awesome.

Recently Married

Janie is so helpful and very nice. We had a wonderful experience working with her, and our day was perfect.

Jorel
06/04/2014

It was wonderful and the owners were always helpful and there to help whenever we needed them. We are planning to come back and stay for a bed and breakfast.

Carrie
05/31/2014

Wonderful people to work with made everything a breeze!

Amber
05/23/2014

Best venue for a wedding!!! Janie and Harvey are amazing and so great to work with and so helpful through it all. Beautiful venue with a view for your ceremony that you could not find anywhere else in the area! Would pick this place over and over again. Was perfect for all of my family to get together and celebrate before and after the ceremony.

Teresa
05/08/2014

Planning my daughters wedding on a tight budget was a very stressful thing for me. Unlike many families, we didn't have a huge budget to work with but we wanted it to be a beautiful experience. Although we did end up spending more than anticipated on the overall experience, the staff worked really hard to help me in EVERY area make cost effective decisions and I know without a doubt their efforts helped me save money! On top of that, they treated me with respect and seemed to understand and care about my stresses and did everything they could to make things easier for us. I honestly felt like they were family just pitching in with a helping hand! I can't say enough good things about the lodge and all the staff (Bonnie made the cake and she was totally awesome and treated me the same). Janie and Harvey Sweet are wonderful people and choosing Skelly Lodge was the best decision we could have made! I will refer it over and over again!

Ashley
03/14/2014

Throughout the whole process Janie and Harvey (Skelly Lodge) were great! They were very helpful allowing us to come out several times during wedding planning to get measurements, answering questions and to view rooms etc. Very reasonable and always quick to respond to emails or phone calls. The venue itself is beautiful allowing for inside or outside events and perfect for pictures! Our wedding day was perfect! I could not have imagined having the wedding anywhere else.

1+ year ago

What an amazing venue and bed & breakfast!!! I can't imagine having a better wedding anywhere else. Janie and her husband were incredible to work with and so accommodating. The guests continue to talk about what a wonderful time they had at the Lodge and the wedding. Skelly Lodge is an elegant eight bedroom Swiss chalet that rests high on a ridge with a commanding view of the Verdigris River Valley and the wooded hills of northeastern Oklahoma. Only minutes east of the Tulsa metro area, it is surprisingly secluded.

1+ year ago

Everything was perfect for my daughter's recent wedding. The lodge is quaint and beautiful throughout and the grounds painted the most fitting backdrop for a picture-perfect outdoor wedding. Janie was wonderful and provided professional yet discreet assistance the entire evening. Guests commented that it was one of the loveliest and "most fun" weddings they had attended in a long time, and my daughter stated she would change absolutely nothing about one of the most important days of her life!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Unique Services (Other)