Skelly Lodge

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Not only is this venue gorgeous but the owners were super nice and friendly. The tour they gave us was very informative and thorough which made choosing them an easy decision.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

There is not enough room to write all the good things I want to say about having my wedding at Skelly Lodge. On top of the beauty of the lodge, how well kept the grounds are, and the historically aspect... it is the management that is worth every bit. Janie and Harvey were excellent to work with. Very responsive to me (the bride), my mom, and my dad. Through out my 8 month engagement we sporadically made trips to the lodge, a quick call or email to ask if we could come out and they were very accommodating to our needs. Janie and Harvey are a wealth of knowledge, if you do choose this venue ask all the questions you have because they will have an answer and assist in any way. They also made the lodge available in the week for me to take my bridal portraits. We had a wedding of about 220 people and made the space work. Wonderful venue and superb management!

River
08/01/2015

The venue is beautiful and Janie and Harvey are wonderfully helpful, kind, and organized.

Nicole
07/23/2015

The people at Skelly Lodge treated us like family. They were professional and timely with all our needs. Perfect for our wedding day!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Skelly Lodge absolutely made my daughters dream wedding come true. Most beautiful venue in Tulsa for sure! But more than the beauty and unbelievable surroundings of Skelly, it's the owners that make it truly exceptional. They go out of their way to make sure nothing is left to chance, and that all details are taken care of. The entire process was seamless because of how much they cared. Thanks again, Skelly Lodge, for all you did to make my daughter's wedding such a beautiful, amazing once in a lifetime event!

Adrea
06/19/2015

Skelly Lodge was perfect! Janie and Harvey were extremely helpful! Our day couldn't have been better! Thanks so much!!

kira
06/06/2015

They are a pleasure to work with!! Janie is so informative and helpful. The venue is beautiful. I couldn't have asked for a better venue and proprietors!!

Christen
05/17/2015

Harvey and Janie are a joy to work with! Deciding to have my wedding at Skelly Lodge was the best decision I made. It was such a beautiful and private area that all of my guests felt incredibly relaxed and had a wonderful time just to sit and talk on the porch together. This was perfect for my wedding since we we were bringing together family members from halfway across the country. Weeks later, I was still getting phone calls and cards only positive things to say about the wedding and Oklahoma.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Deborah
05/17/2015

This was a beautiful place for our daughters wedding. They were so helpful and all the vendors were great! We added flowers but very little else and it was just gorgeous the Lodge was a great place to gather after the ceremony for dinner, dancing and visiting. The tables outside worked out great!

Sadie
05/16/2015

The staff was extremely helpful and the venue was beautiful!

Izzy & JFay
Recently Married

Beautiful venue with great owners to work with! Janie has been so wonderful to communicate with. I would recommend this venue to anyone looking for the perfect outdoor wedding!

Courtney
05/01/2015

Janie and Harvey were super nice people and very helpful with anything we needed.

Kara
04/24/2015

Skelly Lodge is beautiful so we didn't have to do much for decor. Many people have told me it was the prettiest wedding they had been to! It was very low stress and we felt very welcomed.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Private User
3.7

Overall this was a very good experience and beautiful venue.

Private User
Recently Married

Beautiful venue and wonderful place to have events! Our wedding was a delight, and it was very easy to collaborate with the owners of Skelly Lodge.

Karin
11/01/2014

Skelly Lodge is worth the drive from Tulsa. It is a beautiful venue with both outdoor and indoor possibilities. Janie and her family are a pleasure to work with. They have the experience to make great suggestions, and the flexibility to make your event be as simple or fancy as you want it to be. My daughter's wedding could not have been more beautiful. Thank you!!!