Skelly Lodge

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Not only is this venue gorgeous but the owners were super nice and friendly. The tour they gave us was very informative and thorough which made choosing them an easy decision.

kira
06/06/2015

They are a pleasure to work with!! Janie is so informative and helpful. The venue is beautiful. I couldn't have asked for a better venue and proprietors!!

Christen
05/17/2015

Harvey and Janie are a joy to work with! Deciding to have my wedding at Skelly Lodge was the best decision I made. It was such a beautiful and private area that all of my guests felt incredibly relaxed and had a wonderful time just to sit and talk on the porch together. This was perfect for my wedding since we we were bringing together family members from halfway across the country. Weeks later, I was still getting phone calls and cards only positive things to say about the wedding and Oklahoma.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Deborah
05/17/2015

This was a beautiful place for our daughters wedding. They were so helpful and all the vendors were great! We added flowers but very little else and it was just gorgeous the Lodge was a great place to gather after the ceremony for dinner, dancing and visiting. The tables outside worked out great!

Sadie
05/16/2015

The staff was extremely helpful and the venue was beautiful!

Izzy & JFay
Recently Married

Beautiful venue with great owners to work with! Janie has been so wonderful to communicate with. I would recommend this venue to anyone looking for the perfect outdoor wedding!

Courtney
05/01/2015

Janie and Harvey were super nice people and very helpful with anything we needed.

3.7

Overall this was a very good experience and beautiful venue.

Recently Married

Beautiful venue and wonderful place to have events! Our wedding was a delight, and it was very easy to collaborate with the owners of Skelly Lodge.

Karin
11/01/2014

Skelly Lodge is worth the drive from Tulsa. It is a beautiful venue with both outdoor and indoor possibilities. Janie and her family are a pleasure to work with. They have the experience to make great suggestions, and the flexibility to make your event be as simple or fancy as you want it to be. My daughter's wedding could not have been more beautiful. Thank you!!!

Recently Married

Make sure and let people know, and show pictures of the grounds for walking.

Alex
10/17/2014

The staff at Skelly Lodge were FABULOUS to work with. Incredibly accommodating, flexible, professional, and friendly. The venue itself was stunning, and the incredible customer service was the cherry on top.

Aubrey
09/26/2014

My husband and I were more than pleased with the venue we chose. Not only was it beautiful, the staff was always very helpful and responded quickly. It was the perfect spot for my friends and family to share our special day with us.

Whitney
09/20/2014

Skelly Lodge was wonderful to work with! Janie is great and made the process super easy. The venue is absolutely stunning! I would recommend this venue for any occasion, I can't say enough about how perfect everything was!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I toured skelly lodge because of the beautiful grounds. It was my ideal location for a fall outside wedding. I booked the location because of Janie and her husband who own the lodge. They were the sweetest. They went above and beyond to answer my mothers 1000 questions at any time of day. When it rained on the wedding day they were down wiping off tables with my wedding party. They really do care about your day. The grounds are beautiful and fit my 200 guests and the lodge kept almost everyone warm in the unpredictable cold weather.

If you are willing to put a chance on the weather this is the perfect location. Side note: it rained and was 50 degrees the entire wedding day. But in the end, our pictures turned out wonderful, our guests enjoyed themselves, and we got married!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I can highly recommend Skelly Lodge. We received nothing but professional and friendly help. The staff was wonderful and helpful. Went a problem arose they were helpful in finding an answer to our problem. I couldn't have been more pleased with all the help that I received from them. Not only is it a beautiful venue. The staff made our wedding even more special. I can not say thank you enough for all their help.