Shabby Scrap (Etsy.com)

• Responsiveness:  5.0
  • Professionalism:  5.0
  • Value:  5.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
From the moment I stumbled upon shabby scraps shop on etsy.com I was blown away! The incredible detail that goes in to their designs is breathtaking. I ordered my invitations and was very excited that they didn't take very long at all to arrive. I wrapped my invitations in tissue paper and put them in packaged boxes and shipped them out to our guests. Within two days of sending out our invitations my phone, email, and social media were blowing up with people asking me where I got my invitations from and that they were literally the most beautiful invites that they had ever seen.

I used my invitations as inspiration for the rest of the details for my wedding. I would highly recommend shabby scrap to anyone who is looking for high-end rustic or vintage inspired invitations.
Wedding: 08/16/2014
Services Used: Invitations
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  5.0
  • Responsiveness:  5.0
  • Professionalism:  5.0
  • Value:  5.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
My venue for my wedding has a vintage and very romantic feel so I wanted to find invitations that matched that. I spent days finding invitations that were okay and was getting frustrated so I looked on etsy.com and found exactly what I was looking for from ShabbyScrap. Her invitations were so unique and had a vintage feel to them. Everyone that received one stated they had never seen invitations like that and absolutely loved them! The invitations came in a box with shells and little message in a bottle that said love. I was getting married on the beach so it was perfect! They were so helpful and I customized the invitations to match my wedding colors! Our wedding planner kept one to show future clients.
Wedding: 10/19/2013