Serendipity Salon and Day Spa

Professionalism
Value
4.3
Flexibility

The girls at Serendipity Salon did me and my bridal party's hair and makeup for my wedding day. We were able to have the entire salon to ourselves. The service, friendliness, and value was amazing and we were able to have a completely relaxing morning before the wedding. All of my bridesmaids loved their hair and makeup, and me, the bride, loved my hair and makeup and received many compliments on it! I also had my hair and makeup trial there where we were able to try everything out. I ended up going with a completely different hair style my wedding day and loved it. I have gotten a manicure and pedicure at the salon as well which was flawless.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

The girls here were wonderful they provided a variety of services for my bridal party. Thge only thinbg that concerned me was the price, it seemed rather high. But then again I don't have much to compare it to seeing as I never get my hair and make up done that often.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Serendipity Salon is amazing! They did my make up for my engagement pictures and also did all the make up for myself and the bridal party on the big day. All of us have never felt so beautiful. I would highly recommend Serendipity Salon for any occasion!