Scandals Day Spa and Salon

Profile Picture
Private User
1+ year ago
3.1

I liked that they were very flexible with my and my bridal party's schedule, but they are VERY pricey!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

The makeup looked great and it stayed on all night threw tears and breakdowns! I would recommend her to anybody looking to get their makeup done for any event.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Scandals Day Spa is a retreat! The costs are a bit more than other normal salons, but well worth it. During my wedding planning process, I used Tony, their best massage therapist, once a month for a swedish deep tissue massage... It helped me relax and pamper myself! I needed to change my bleach blonde hair color to a deeper brown and was so nervous but Amanda really made it easy, and we went gradually back to brown (which made me look way better with my wedding dress and skin coloring) and I am still going to her! She is extremely professional, and soooo good at what she does. I had an updo created for me for my wedding day and I couldn't have asked for more. She completely understood what I wanted, and my hair lasted ALL DAY and ALL NIGHT. PERFECTION! I also used their nail services and without having to get fake nails, my manicure was perfect and lasted a full week. THANK YOU SCANDALS, YOU HELPED MAKE MY WEDDING DAY PICTURE PERFECT!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

My bridesmaids and I went to Scandals Day Spa for nails, hair and makeup. Our experience there was excellent. I would recommend it to anyone.