Runway Bridal

Runway Bridal

One Stop Bridal Shop!

390 Front Street
Belleville, ON K8N 2Z8 | map
Services: Bride, Bridesmaids, Father of the Bride, Father of t...
Accessories: Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Veils
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
(4.8 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Staff was friendly and knowledgeable! Very accommodating and meshed well with my overly emotional family. Helpful suggestions at the right moments as well as on the sidelines when I discussed with families- they knew where to be and when! A staffing emergency was handled with ease and did not affect the experience. A friend recommended Runway Bridal to me and I'm thrilled to pass the recommendation on!!! Thanks ladies!

• Wedding: 08/22/2015
Jenna
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Thank you for all of your help!

• Wedding: 07/25/2015
Karla
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had an appointment on Friday September 26 at 12pm. I found the salon to be warm and welcoming when I entered. I was overall impressed with the service and experience. The salon was bright and cleaned. I enjoyed my time at my appointment and will be back. I recommend this salon to all my friends.

• Wedding: 07/18/2015
Melissa
  • Flexibility: 5.0

A great little boutique! I made an appointment after Runway Bridal was recommended to me by a few different people. The store is very nice - bright, modern and clean. There was a good selection of dresses and I had a great appointment. I live 2 hours away so it was difficult for me to get to Belleville for a day but when I wanted a second appointment, Brooke squeezed me in even though she was already fully booked and stayed after closing to fit my appointment in. Excellent customer service and I love the dress she helped me choose. I would recommend Runway Bridal to everyone looking for a dress or bridesmaids dresses!

• Wedding: 07/11/2015
Caitlin
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amazing experience! A great selection of beautiful gowns and wonderful personal service.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Amazing!!!! Brooke is a wonderful consultant!!! The store has a huge selection and styles that are unique!! Found everything I wanted and more!!

• Wedding: 06/20/2015
Kelly
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had a wonderful experience at Runway Bridal. It was my first time trying on wedding dresses and before arriving at the salon I wasn't sure what to expect but the attendant was very welcoming towards not only myself but my entire entourage. Will definitely be recommending Runway Bridal to all my friends and family :) Thank you!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Thank you so much for accommodating our multiple visits., I am so happy with my pick and how helpful you were while we were looking.

• Wedding: 04/18/2015
Emily
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Brooke, the owner at Runway bridal has been a great help thus far. She was able to accommodate our appointment times as we were coming from out of town and she was very attentive and personable for every visit that we had. She offered an honest opinion when needed and is very knowledgeable. We ordered my wedding dress and bridesmaid dresses there because she's provided such great service.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Wonderful customer service! Made me feel extremely comfortable, like I was trying on gowns with my closest girlfriends.

• Wedding: 12/31/2014
Ashley
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Excellent selection! Great service! Brooke made this experience so special and enjoyable!! I will be recommending Runway Bridal to all of my friends!!

• Wedding: 12/31/2014
Britney
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Very helpful and great selection of dresses.

• Wedding: 12/06/2014
Jennifer
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The experience at Runway Bridal was nothing from what I assumed wedding dress appointmenrs would be. As soo as I walked in the front door it was an unforgettable experience. She was lovely, amazing and super professional. The first dress I tried on I had tears, as did my mom and after 15 dresses I bought that first one. Her selection is amazing! Her genuine bubbly and friendly self made my appointment an unforgettable amazing experience!
Thank you Runway Bridal!

• Wedding: 10/24/2014
rebecca
  • Flexibility: 5.0

They were absolutely amazing, patient and had no problems finding the exact dress I was looking for! I would recommend Runway Bridal to any bride to be. Absolutely amazing service and I said yes to the dress.

• Wedding: 10/22/2014
Alexis
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My family and I had an absolutely great experience, not once but twice, shopping for my dress for my upcoming wedding! Great service and beautiful dresses!

• Wedding: 10/18/2014
Lacy
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Runway Bridal was the first and only shop I went to to find my dress. The selection was excellent, not overwhelming and the owner was fantastic. She let us browse the gowns without pushing anything on us and took time and patience when it came to trying them on.

• Wedding: Recently Married
613-966-0122
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment