Runway Bridal

Runway Bridal

One Stop Bridal Shop!

390 Front Street
Belleville, ON K8N 2Z8 | map
Services: Bride, Bridesmaids, Father of the Bride, Father of t...
Accessories: Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Veils
(4.9 / 5.0)
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had a really good experience. The lady that help me was very understanding of my needs.

• Wedding: 07/06/2016
josee
  • Flexibility: 5.0

thankyou for you expertise. I would have never picked that dress, you are good at finding me what I wanted and judging what would look best. You made my experience pleasant and quick and efficient without feeling rushed. I also literally only picked your shop from the website it was well Layed out with a ton of options on it to view. (I am glad I did, and will send my friends your way.)

• Wedding: 06/25/2016
Jennifer
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Had a wonderful experience with one on one service. I tried on many dresses during my appointment and was able to narrow down my options and found my "dream" dress ♡

• Wedding: 12/31/2015
Danielle
  • Flexibility: 5.0

When I went to Runway, I had no expectations of finding a dress, I had quite honestly given up on ever finding the perfect dress. I am an example of judging dresses on the hanger, I will never do that again. A dress that I did not like on the hanger, was the dress I ended up getting and the first dress I tried on. Brooke was beyond great, very professional and very knowledgeable of her business. She was easy to talk to and very helpful if something was 'just not right' always offering advice on how to make it what I wanted. Prices at her bridal store are phenomenal, I ended up getting a dress that was $2,100.00 UNDER my budget. I can't do anything but praise the experience at Runway! Thanks Brooke for allowing me to find the perfect dress and for being an exceptional Bridal Consultant.

• Wedding: 09/26/2015
Jenny
  • Flexibility: 5.0

They were extremely helpful and kind! And I was able to find my bridesmaid dresses in less than an hour! With all the stresses that come with a wedding it was nice not to feel stressed out with getting dresses because they made it so easy!!!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Staff was friendly and knowledgeable! Very accommodating and meshed well with my overly emotional family. Helpful suggestions at the right moments as well as on the sidelines when I discussed with families- they knew where to be and when! A staffing emergency was handled with ease and did not affect the experience. A friend recommended Runway Bridal to me and I'm thrilled to pass the recommendation on!!! Thanks ladies!

• Wedding: 08/22/2015
Jenna
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Twice we have been there and twice they have were gracious ,kind and supportive making this a wonderful life experience ,, I would highly recommend this boutique !

• Flexibility: 5.0

Great shopping experience at Runway Bridal. Very flexible and accommodating. Never once felt pressure to purchase a dress - in fact I didn't make a purchase on my first trip. I went back two weeks later to try on a dress from the first trip and try a few new options. Again, very helpful, honest and patient as I tried on dresses having trouble to make a decision. I finally realized the right dress was the one I originally tried on when I tried a veil with it (I hadn't wanted a veil originally). It was perfect, brought tears to my eyes - I found the dress. I was assured I was making the right choice, tho either of the two I was deciding between would have been a great dress. Being on a time crunch with just 5 1/2 months to our wedding date (start shopping early!!!) I was assured the dress would arrive in time and if needed we could do a rush order. Overall - I would highly recommend Runway Bridal. Very personable, comfortable and fun shopping experience!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Thank you for all of your help!

• Wedding: 07/25/2015
Karla
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had an appointment on Friday September 26 at 12pm. I found the salon to be warm and welcoming when I entered. I was overall impressed with the service and experience. The salon was bright and cleaned. I enjoyed my time at my appointment and will be back. I recommend this salon to all my friends.

• Wedding: 07/18/2015
Melissa
  • Flexibility: 5.0

A great little boutique! I made an appointment after Runway Bridal was recommended to me by a few different people. The store is very nice - bright, modern and clean. There was a good selection of dresses and I had a great appointment. I live 2 hours away so it was difficult for me to get to Belleville for a day but when I wanted a second appointment, Brooke squeezed me in even though she was already fully booked and stayed after closing to fit my appointment in. Excellent customer service and I love the dress she helped me choose. I would recommend Runway Bridal to everyone looking for a dress or bridesmaids dresses!

• Wedding: 07/11/2015
Caitlin
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amazing experience! A great selection of beautiful gowns and wonderful personal service.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Amazing!!!! Brooke is a wonderful consultant!!! The store has a huge selection and styles that are unique!! Found everything I wanted and more!!

• Wedding: 06/20/2015
Kelly
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had a wonderful experience at Runway Bridal. It was my first time trying on wedding dresses and before arriving at the salon I wasn't sure what to expect but the attendant was very welcoming towards not only myself but my entire entourage. Will definitely be recommending Runway Bridal to all my friends and family :) Thank you!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Thank you so much for accommodating our multiple visits., I am so happy with my pick and how helpful you were while we were looking.

• Wedding: 04/18/2015
Emily
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Brooke, the owner at Runway bridal has been a great help thus far. She was able to accommodate our appointment times as we were coming from out of town and she was very attentive and personable for every visit that we had. She offered an honest opinion when needed and is very knowledgeable. We ordered my wedding dress and bridesmaid dresses there because she's provided such great service.

• Wedding: Recently Married
613-966-0122
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment