Runway Bridal

4.7
Flexibility
josee
07/06/2016

I had a really good experience. The lady that help me was very understanding of my needs.

Jennifer
06/25/2016

thankyou for you expertise. I would have never picked that dress, you are good at finding me what I wanted and judging what would look best. You made my experience pleasant and quick and efficient without feeling rushed. I also literally only picked your shop from the website it was well Layed out with a ton of options on it to view. (I am glad I did, and will send my friends your way.)

Danielle
12/31/2015

Had a wonderful experience with one on one service. I tried on many dresses during my appointment and was able to narrow down my options and found my "dream" dress ♡

Jenny
09/26/2015

When I went to Runway, I had no expectations of finding a dress, I had quite honestly given up on ever finding the perfect dress. I am an example of judging dresses on the hanger, I will never do that again. A dress that I did not like on the hanger, was the dress I ended up getting and the first dress I tried on. Brooke was beyond great, very professional and very knowledgeable of her business. She was easy to talk to and very helpful if something was 'just not right' always offering advice on how to make it what I wanted. Prices at her bridal store are phenomenal, I ended up getting a dress that was $2,100.00 UNDER my budget. I can't do anything but praise the experience at Runway! Thanks Brooke for allowing me to find the perfect dress and for being an exceptional Bridal Consultant.

cathy
09/26/2015

Myself and my bridal party had a very good time at the runway bridal shoppe it was a great experience and very helpful in all of our needs thanks again for the great experience

[Private]

They were extremely helpful and kind! And I was able to find my bridesmaid dresses in less than an hour! With all the stresses that come with a wedding it was nice not to feel stressed out with getting dresses because they made it so easy!!!

[Private]

Brooke was very helpful in helping me chose my wedding dress. She was very professional and friendly. Phone calls and emails were answered promptly.

Jenna
08/22/2015

Staff was friendly and knowledgeable! Very accommodating and meshed well with my overly emotional family. Helpful suggestions at the right moments as well as on the sidelines when I discussed with families- they knew where to be and when! A staffing emergency was handled with ease and did not affect the experience. A friend recommended Runway Bridal to me and I'm thrilled to pass the recommendation on!!! Thanks ladies!

Recently Married

Twice we have been there and twice they have were gracious ,kind and supportive making this a wonderful life experience ,, I would highly recommend this boutique !

Recently Married

What a wonderful experience at Runway Bridal in Belleville! Apologies - I cannot remember the consultant's name (not the Owner) but she was lovely and helpful and really provided a great shopping experience. Such a sweet little boutique - amazing prices and wonderful shopping experience. I didn't buy - but I will be going back :)

Lindsay
08/15/2015

My sister booked an appointment for me to try on wedding dresses one weekend I was planning to visit her in Belleville. This was at least my 8th store (I'd already been to other bridal stores in Windsor, Belleville, and Toronto (including Kleinfeld)) and I found Brooke to be knowledgeable, helpful and very professional. She was not at all pushy and provided useful practical advice (and was very efficient helping me try on dresses). The selection of dresses is impressive and the store is on the smaller but well laid out. The fitting room is very spacious and the curtains fully close for privacy while getting dressed on. Overall I had a great experience and am considering ordering one of the dresses I found at Runway.

Stephanie
08/08/2015

I had a great experience at runway bridal and they worked extremely hard to get me the dress of my dreams

Recently Married

Great shopping experience at Runway Bridal. Very flexible and accommodating. Never once felt pressure to purchase a dress - in fact I didn't make a purchase on my first trip. I went back two weeks later to try on a dress from the first trip and try a few new options. Again, very helpful, honest and patient as I tried on dresses having trouble to make a decision. I finally realized the right dress was the one I originally tried on when I tried a veil with it (I hadn't wanted a veil originally). It was perfect, brought tears to my eyes - I found the dress. I was assured I was making the right choice, tho either of the two I was deciding between would have been a great dress.
Being on a time crunch with just 5 1/2 months to our wedding date (start shopping early!!!) I was assured the dress would arrive in time and if needed we could do a rush order. Overall - I would highly recommend Runway Bridal. Very personable, comfortable and fun shopping experience!

Karla
07/25/2015

Thank you for all of your help!

Melissa
07/18/2015

I had an appointment on Friday September 26 at 12pm. I found the salon to be warm and welcoming when I entered. I was overall impressed with the service and experience. The salon was bright and cleaned. I enjoyed my time at my appointment and will be back. I recommend this salon to all my friends.