Rickerson Photography

Professionalism
Value
4.7
Flexibility

Rick is amazing, he works himself so hard for you. He knows how to create moments and capture them for you!

Services Used: Photography

I can't even count how many people have gasped and oohed over our engagement pictures, bridal shoot and wedding day photos. Rick and Teresa have a wonderful talent and knack for making you shine on your big day!

Services Used: Photography

What can we say about the Rickerson Photography! First off, they rode in on their white horse and saved the day! They both are such talented and gifted photographers, you couldn�t find anyone better. Their work is breathtaking...and this is coming from two people who do not like to have their pictures taken! Rick and Teresa helped keep the calm the day of the wedding. David and I had our pictures taken before the wedding, so David got to see me before walking down the aisle. Let me tell you what...that was an incredible experience! It was just him and I, lost in the thoughts of the life changing event that would follow in a few hours. Those thoughts and moments are reflected in the pictures for us to enjoy for the rest of our lives. Their wedding albums and "mother-in-law" books are outstanding! Such high quality materials and professionalism shows when looking at these books. We have gained two new friends out of this whole experience and would recommend the Rickersons� to ANYONE!

Services Used: Photography

Rick and Teresa are professional and easygoing all at the same time. They are photographers with style and they know how to make you at ease on that very special day. I would highly recommend them to anyone getting married or needing a photographer for any reason. The out come of our photos was much more then we could have expected. I was so happy when I got the images and my album I teared up and so did everyone who saw them.