Red Eye Photo Booths

(4.8 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
4.6/5.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

Red Eye Photobooth is perfect for our wedding reception. All our guests were having so much fun. They enjoy taking their photos with us and with some friends and guests. I love the Idea of putting it into an album and let the guests sign. I will recommend this to my friends,

• Wedding: 11/08/2014
4.5/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 2.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We hired Red Eye for a Photo Booth for our wedding on October 25th in Savannah, GA. Leading up to the event, the contact person for Red Eye, Stephanie, was very responsive. She responded to any questions we had with a quick email. We picked our own logo for the photo strips, and were able to email it to Stephanie easily! Our logos looked great on everyone's photos! We wanted the photo strips to be our guests' favors, and also our guest book. We paid to have someone from Red Eye put each person's strip into a scrapbook, and have our guests write a message underneath! Unfortunately, the person who showed up to work our booth did not bring the book to put the strips in for our guest book. When my mom questioned her about the guest book, she said that we did not pay for it. My mom told her that she did pay for it, and when the woman checked the paperwork, she saw that we had, in fact, paid for the guest book. The woman was very apologetic, she said that she missed it in the paperwork, and offered us our money back or to just send us a book later. We did choose to have her mail us the book, and she gave us our guests' photo strips that night, and we were able to put them into the book ourselves later. We understand that mistakes happen, but we are upset that we don't have any book that our guests actually signed. Despite this, our guests still loved the photo booth, and the photos and strips look great. We only wish we had a guest book from our wedding.

• Wedding: 10/25/2014
Services Used: Unique Services (Other)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The photo booth was such a hit at our wedding! I think it was occupied all evening!

Red Eye Booth's was responsive during the planning process and worked with me to create the perfect design for our photo print outs. They were on time, and the attendants were so sweet! The guests loved participating. The attendants even reminded myself and my husband to hop in the booth, so we could get some shots of us!

I would definitely recommend them!

• Wedding: 09/13/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We loved Red Eye Photos. Many guests commented that this was the best wedding they have been to! Thanks Red Eye

• Wedding: 08/31/2014
4.4/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

we had red eye at my daughters wedding & the guests loved it. what a great memory maker with the scrap book. The only thing I would suggest is a big fun sign that says photo booth. There were a few guests who didn't realize what it was

• Wedding: 08/09/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Excellent, professional, timely, fun and product exceptional!

1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I used Red Eye for my Grandson's wedding. This company understands what customer service is and delivers! They were easy to work with and when I did have questions or concerns I was given answers immediately. The day of the wedding the photo booth was a hit and the album was awesome. I would recommend them to anyone looking to have someone take care of them.

1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Very professional and fun for guests!

• Wedding: 06/28/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Outstanding job! Everyone loved the photo booth! Very positive all around

• Flexibility: 5.0

They were a huge hit. The staff was friendly and courteous. I would not consider the wedding complete unless you have a photo booth, and RedEye Photo Booth was perfect for us.

• Wedding: 06/14/2014
4.8/5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had put out emails to 3-4 photo booth companies. Red Eye contacted me right away. Only one other responded. This was with about a 5-6 month lead time. I was delighted with the service, even though they had a travel fee ( We were quite far from their home base here on Cape Cod, MA. ). The peace of mind was well worth it. The gentleman running the booth seemed to really enjoy the silliness, and was happy to make copies for us.
They sent a link to all the photos in just a few days. Fantastic! I would use them again.

• Wedding: 05/31/2014

This was so much fun!
The attendant was professional and helpful!

• Flexibility: 5.0

We had Red Eye for our May wedding and our guests enjoyed the photos. Everyone we worked with at Red Eye was so helpful and professional. Stephanie my contract specialist went out on maternity leave right before our wedding but she was still working our wedding making sure everything was in order and ran smoothly! I have been to other weddings that had photobooths and by far Red Eye has been the best.

• Wedding: 05/24/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our guests had a great time, the attendant was fun, professional & gave good suggestions & even though there was a snowstorm & several guests couldn't come bc of weather , they were there, on time & ready to go w a fun attitude!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Services Used: Catering, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Photography
  • Flexibility: 5.0

They were affordable, professional and did a great job! We brought our own cheap props online and used them which worked out perfectly. The photos came out great and they were incredibly responsive to emails.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Flexibility: 5.0

THE PHOTOBOOTH WAS AN EXCELLENT IDEA! IT WAS A BIG HIT AT THE WEDDING.

• Wedding: 10/11/2013
800-856-6098
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards