Pratyush360 Photography

Value:
Flexibility:
(5.0 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Pratyush was an amazing Photographer for our wedding. He made us feel so comfortable around the camera. The photos came out stunning! He was able to capture some beautiful moments which allows us to be able to look back on that special day. I highly recommend Pratyush for future Brides and Grooms, with the amazing photos and the great customer service You really can't go wrong.

• Wedding: 01/18/2013
AHMED
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Great Job, I would recommend Him.

• Wedding: 09/08/2012
Theo
4.6/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 4.5

Great service at a great price

• Wedding: 06/03/2012
Fadi
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The pictures were stunning and beautiful. He was very timely, easy to communicate with, and reasonably prices. We would use him again in a heartbeat.

• Wedding: 06/11/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Pratyush Pandya, was just what we were looking for in a wedding photographer. Talented with an easy-going manner. He was not only a nice and patient guy with all our family, but the resulting photos were top-notch. The photos look great! We’re looking forward to getting the CD in the mail. Thanks so much for taking photos of our wedding!

• Wedding: 05/14/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

He was dedicated and did his best to get all aspects of the wedding. Overall did a great job.

• Wedding: 02/05/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Pratyush has a great eye for capturing special moments. His passion for photography is blatant and shines through in every photo. He also knows how to be stealthy and capture key shots without getting in the way, which was very important to my husband and me. He really listens to what you want and knows how to balance your wishes with his own creative inclinations. His pictures really do tell a story, and I love the story that his pictures tell about my wedding weekend. Thank you so much, Pratyush! The pictures were beautiful!

• Wedding: 07/22/2010
4.5/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Value: 4.0

Excellent service

• Wedding: 06/19/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

we were v. happy with pratyush's services!!!

• Wedding: 05/30/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

my experience was wonderful it was a very special day for me, my wedding and my pictures were beautiful! pratt had a great attitutude made taking pictures enjoyable and natrual.. I would refer pratt to anyone in need of great pictures ...thanks sharda rupani

• Wedding: 04/17/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I was very impressed with Prat. I found him to be very professional yet very personable at the same time. He not only listened to my suggestions, but also made helpful suggestions. I find his communication skills to be exceptional. I am very pleased with the photos. He captured the essence of the celebration.

• Wedding: 04/03/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Prat is very flexible and gets prints to you in a timely manner. I really enjoyed working with him.

• Wedding: 03/13/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Prat was great and did an amazing job and was very helpful throughout the entire process. He was really easy to work with and we plan on using him for all our future events.

• Wedding: 12/05/2009
480-250-9190
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire