Photo Shenanigans Photobooth

4.6/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Out of all the photobooth companies in LA, I would say Photo Shenannigans is in the mid-range as far as their prices and their booth quality. They don’t have the fancy booths with couches that can fit 10 people but aren’t the lower end booths that you know were home crafted. We came across a promo Photo Shenannigans was holding for an Open House and decided to check it out. They met our budget and service expectations so we decided to book.

Working with Vanessa was pretty easy, she was always speedy and responsive with any questions I had.

Day of the wedding, I was happy to see the booth arrived on time. Our guests absolutely loved the booth and the props! I saw at least one person in the booth during our entire reception which was a great. The only deduction I would give is their booth attendant who obviously looked like she didn’t want to be there. I did not see her smile once which is odd given that she was manning a photo booth. I let the company know about this and they were very apologetic.

I still recommend booking Photo Shenannigans despite this because you’re ultimately paying for the booth and that met our expectations.

• Wedding: 09/17/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We recently used Photo Shenanigans photobooth for our wedding on 5/29/11. Our guest LOVED the photobooth. The props photo shenanigans provides are AWESOME. Best deal in the OC. Very professional and extremely helpful with all my questions. Would definetly book photo shenanigans for another event.

• Wedding: 05/29/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This was one of the highlights of the wedding! Our guests had so much fun and the photos are fantastic. Old and young alike loved the props and photos. We would use them again in a heart beat as we were completely satisfied. The props are fun and the quality of the photos were great, service was just as promised and we LOVED them! Thanks Photo Shenanagians!!!

• Wedding: 04/16/2011
Cheryl
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We LOVED the Photo Shenanigans Photobooth!!! It was such a hit at our wedding!! Everyone was going on about how much they loved the pics! Photo Shenanigans provided funny props for our guests to use and they even posted the pics within a couple days after our wedding!! :) We were also provided with a disc of everyone's pictures!

For one of our favors, we gave each guest a photo folder where they could put their pic from the photobooth in the folder for keepsake! The favors were a hit!!

Mark and his team were very friendly and responsive!! I would def. recommend them if you are looking for a photo booth and something extra for your guests to have fun with!!!

• Wedding: 02/12/2011
Kristianna
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Photo Shenanigans is an awesome company. They were my ONLY vendor to take the initiative to contact my reception site directly to handle all of the details which really impressed me. They were completely responsive, easy to work with and actually went above and beyond what they promised. Mark and Vanessa were awesome! Not to mention that my guests had a blast in the booth. I think the photobooth was the best thing at the wedding (next to the open bar!). My guests are still raving about it. Overall, the service was awesome, the booth was a blast, and most importantly, they were within my budget. Thanks Photo Shenanigans!

• Wedding: 10/09/2010
Connie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I could not have been more pleased with my pick of hiring Photo Shenanigans. All my guests LOVED the photobooth especially the props box which was included at no cost! It was definitely a hit and a must at every wedding! We have some awesome shots which will provide many smiles and laughter for years to come. Photo Shenanigans delivered everything as promised and Mark is great to work with; professional, friendly and accommodating. I would highly recommend Mark and Photo Shenanigans to anyone considering adding a WOW factor to their wedding. Thank you so much for the awesome job and a lifetime of memories!!

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Private User
4.8/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Photo Shenanigans Photobooth was great! I got quotes from several photobooths, and photo shenanigans offered the best package at the lowest price in the OC area. The quailty and style of the booth is top notch. Highly recommened! Very friendly :)

• Wedding: 07/10/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The photobooth may have been the most talked about "thing" from our wedding, besides my dress of course! Our guests are still raving about the fun they had taking photos in the photobooth, it was a home run. Photo Shenanigans provided excellent service and went beyond their duties. They were quick to respond to all my needs, willing to go the extra mile, with pricing that could not be beat. I highly recommend Photo Shenanigans to anyone considering a photobooth for a wedding or an event.

Mark thank you, you went above your service duties and helped with anything we needed on our wedding day. And thank you for being so great with our guests (especially with the children)!

• Wedding: 06/12/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The photobooth was a hit at our wedding! Photo Shenanigans is a great company. They were always quick to respond to my emails and the owner was present at our wedding and was really great with guests. They surprised us with a prop box to use free of charge. The booth was a hit at our reception! We used the pictures as our favors and unlike most favors they didn't get thrown away! I would highly recommend this company to anyone considering getting a photobooth for their event. 5 stars!

• Wedding: 05/23/2010
Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts
Paige
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My fiance and I had researched and priced over a dozen companies and looked at 3 different ones before deciding to use the Shenanigans Booth. Simply put it's a good looking booth and the quality surpassed a lot of the other ones on the market. They gave us a free "prop box" and guests had a blast playing with the costumes! The owner was really helpful and answered all our questions and even helped us set up our guestbook table. I would recommend the Photo Shenanigans Booth to anyone. We loved having them as part of our reception!

• Wedding: 04/10/2010
Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)
949-436-9002
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards