Petals & Lucy

Value
Flexibility
Patricia
03/21/2015

WOW WOW WOW! I loved everything Trish did! BEAUTIFUL arrangements all within our budget! She even did a beautiful cross out of flowers for our ceremony! I would use Petals & Lucy again and again as my personal florist! She is so nice and easy to work with! Thank you Trish! and GOD's BLESSINGS!
LUV Patricia & Alan

Erin
10/24/2014

Trish did a wonderful job creating our florals for our wedding day. She was easy to plan with, and I sent her photos of my inspirations; she sent back her ideas. Day of, she helped to adhere some beads to our bouquets/boutonnieres and went the extra mile to provide some rose petals for our remembrance table, as well as some handing bud vases in the trees. Trish is professional and peppy, she'll make you excited for your wedding even when you are in the thick of planning! The flowers were high quality and a fair price for her good work.

Services Used: Flowers

We loved our flowers! Trish put together a combination of flowers in the colors we wanted that were amazing. Definitely check out the images you can find online of her flowers. We were not disappointed :)

MissRitziTraveler
09/19/2014

If I could give Trish 10 Gold stars, I would. I found petals and Lucy by looking at her facebook page, and she was the only florist I was interested in because she seemed like the only person to execute my unique color palette using the right flowers. Her arrangements were by far the most beautiful things I've ever seen, she really has a good eye for color. l had a travel themed wedding with really bold colors, almost similar to an Indian Wedding, very challenging and could look bad if done wrong. People are still talking about my flowers. I can easily say they were they favorite thing from my wedding, and I didn't even have to break my budget. And I'm not the type of person to follow businesses, but Im now following her on Instagram just to see what amazing new creations she makes, which makes me want to think of some kind of reason of why I need a florist again:)

Alysia
04/25/2014

Trish did such an amazing job with the flowers at my wedding. We basically gave her our idea of country/wildflowers and Trich took our vision and made it beautiful. She is amazing!!!!!

Jessica
04/13/2014

Trish is amazing!!! She is such a sweetheart and has the best vision! I emailed her a bunch of photos, as well as a list of my favorite types of flowers. She took my ideas and made them 1000x better! Our bouquets, centerpieces, and everything turned out soooo well!! Everything was perfect! :D

Services Used: Flowers

Thank you so much to Trish for the beautiful flowers and arrangements she did for our wedding! She was the sweetest person to meet and work with and so talented: my bouquet was literally perfect, exactly what I was hoping it would be!

Services Used: Flowers

Trish with Petals & Lucy did an AMAZING job with all of the flowers for my wedding. From the bouquets to the ceremony decor to the reception tables, everything was absolutely perfect. Trish completely understood my vision and made it come to life. I would highly recommend Petals & Lucy to anyone.

Services Used: Flowers

Petals & Lucy was amazing not only were all the bouquets so expertly crafted but Lucy also worked closely with my budget and made sure we got all the bouquets I needed in the budget I could afford. Thank you!!!!!

Private User
1+ year ago

My flowers were the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. It's important to feel like your flowers could NOT have been any better. Great florist and decorator!!

Services Used: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Everything was amazingly done. The ladies' bouquets and center pieces looked incredible. Would definitely recommend

Services Used: Flowers

Trish was referred by a coworker that was very satisfied with her services. It was a pleasure meeting Trish. She is a very sweet, considerate woman with attention to detail. In the consultation I brought a picture of what I desired and she executed perfectly. Originally what persuaded me to give Trish my business was her competitive, affordable pricing as well as the recommendation. I gave Trish a 4.5 in responsiveness due to a lapse of a week sometimes before I would hear back from her via email. I did discover eventually however that she almost immediately responds by text messaging therefore should be her preferred method of contact after booking. Towards the end there was also a little miscommunication in which she took the flowers instead of just the vases that were rentals. In the end I would highly recommend Trish to my friends and family. She is very flexible, professional and considerate. From the table centerpieces, bouquets and boutonnieres to the wedding cake roses, it was all beautiful and perfect. Her excitement alone for our wedding made me feel very special. Thank you Trish for everything! We couldn't have asked for a better florist for our wedding!

Services Used: Flowers

Trish was amazing and worked with us to create the exact decorations and wedding flowers the bride wanted and even encouraged our ideas! She created the most beautiful bouquets and centerpieces we have ever seen! Everyone at the wedding and reception kept asking if the flowers were real ~ They were absolutely gorgeous!

Services Used: Flowers

Trisha is phenomenal!!! We spent a couple hours together going over my vision for my wedding and the flowers, ceremony decor and reception decor ended up being amazing! When I was looking into florists, what I really loved about Petals & Lucy is that none of her weddings are "cookie cutter" - she manages to make each arrangement unique and a true reflection of the couple and their vision. I couldn't have been happier!

Services Used: Flowers

Trish sis an Amazing job on our flowers. They were EXACTLY what I wanted and the price was better than anyone else. I did shopping around and I was very happy with the quality and she was great at getting things done for me last minute.

Services Used: Flowers

I couldn't have asked for a more perfect vendor! Not only was Trish incredibly friendly, but efficient and affordable! My bouquet was exactly what I envisioned and I could tell that Trish considered the theme of my wedding in making my flowers! I would recommend her for anyone looking for quality of product as well as quality of service!