Originals Paper Art

Value:
Flexibility:
(4.9 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I highly recommend using Originals Paper Art for your invitations or any stationary you might need. Brooke was amazing to work with and made my visions 10x better than I ever imagined they could be. She was so easy to work with, even when I had my OCD bridezilla moments :) She even hand addressed our invitations so they had that extra little touch to them. Brooke's work is absolutely amazing and she really caters to your ideas and tastes. I truly suggest using Brooke!

Originals Paper Art responded with the following comments:

Wow Nikki! Thank you for such a raving review. You made my day. If your photographer or friends/family captured any of your stationery in pictures... I'd love to see them. XO Thank you!

• Wedding: 06/22/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I wish I could give Brooke 10 stars! Five just does not seem like enough:) Brooke has been so wonderful to work with. I was referred to her, emailed her and she met with me to talk about invitations. I knew within the first 10 minutes that she was a professional, awesome person! She asked questions about our wedding, style and showed us some samples. She got an idea of what we wanted and to the drawing board she went! The invitations are beautiful, unique, high quality and original. She even hand drew our own logo, that I love so! I just sent my invitations out and I have received so many comments and compliments on them. I'm so happy I found her to make my wedding invitations they are perfect! I am recommending her to everyone I know that is getting married! Thanks again Brooke for my beautiful invitations, your professionalism and all your hard work!

-Reed and Nichelle

• Wedding: 09/29/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I had a small, intimate wedding on my father's boat. Brooke and Originals put together the most beautiful invitation that was exactly what I wanted! She has a way of taking in all the details you give her and then creating the perfect invitation to match. My invitations were truly "Original"!

• Wedding: 06/17/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Brooke was extremely easy to deal with, responsive, and creative. Her prices are not much more than you will find looking online at "custom do-it-yourself" websites, which made it a no-brainer for me. The best thing to do would be to send her pictures of your overall theme ideas so far, and let her go with that. She then will ask you to choose out of different selections for various details, so while you are working with a professional you get some say. She will narrow it down to possibilities that work together, and you get the final choices. Because of this, the invitations were one of the easiest things to deal with for the entire wedding planning.

Originals Paper Art responded with the following comments:

Thank you Trish! Did you see your invitation in my portfolio and on my website? I get so many comments and inquiries on the invitation "with a stick". I've got another one in the queue for September. Love it! Best wishes.

• Wedding: 10/29/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I cannot say enough good things about Brooke and Originals Paper Art! Not only were the invitations beautiful but Brooke guided us through the entire process with such patience and attention to detail. All you need to do is talk to her about your ideas and what you are looking for and she will guide you to perfection without trying to sell you on something you dont want or need.

Originals Paper Art responded with the following comments:

Thank you Leslie! You may have noticed that I've got your invitation in my portfolio and on my website. I loved the finished product! Best wishes.

• Wedding: 07/02/2011
4.9/5.0
  • Flexibility: 4.5

The invitations I got from them was perfect. The prices was great and they shipped pretty fast. Their website was very easy to use as well and their service was great. I was extremely satisfied with them.

• Wedding: 01/07/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Brooke is amazingly talented! She is a great communicator--walks you through the whole process and gives you plenty of options to choose from. She forms excellent relationships with her clients which helps her produce very unique and personalized invitations for every individual client. Her attention to detail is also impeccable! I can't thank her enough for making us beautiful invitations, place cards, and programs for our outdoor wedding!

• Wedding: 10/17/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Would put together any type of invitation your wanted. Plus assisted with her own great ideas. Highly recommend.

• Wedding: 07/07/2007
253-509-3396
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire