Nearby Vendors to Consider

About CK Paper Designs

CK Paper Designs offers fresh, unique, and modern wedding invitation designs in a variety of colors
 to fit every bride's wedding theme. All of our designs are created exclusively by CK Paper Designs,
 so they cannot be found anywhere else. We have a wide assortment of styles available from
 traditional to modern.

Each wedding invitation design on our site has a matching suite that includes response cards, save the
 date cards, reception cards, directions cards, thank you cards, websites and MORE ... making it easy to
 carry a specific theme throughout on all your pieces for your entire wedding.

All of our invitations are printed on heavy 100 lb. smooth white cardstock and include white matching
 envelopes so that your wedding package is complete.
  * NEW * July 2011:  We carry Envelopments® full line of products.  Over 90 shapes in over 231 colors are available
 --------------------------------------------------------------------------

WE ALSO OFFER CUSTOM DESIGNS...
 CK Paper Designs works closely with you to pick your personal tone by choosing color, format, style
 and sizes to create an original one-of-a-kind elegant and sophisticated designs that are sure to
 leave a lasting impression.

** Each design is priced per set according to the complexity, materials and printing technique.

EACH SET INCLUDES
 • Design mock-up, materials and assembly
 • Announcement / Invitation
 • RSVP Cards w/envelopes
 • Direction Card
 • Exterior Envelope Envelope

ADD-ONS
 • Program  • Menu  • Favor/Gift Tags  • Maps  • Place Cards  • Escort Cards  • Table Numbers
 • Thank You Cards  • Stickers  • Envelope Address Bands  • Custom Website

Categories: Wedding Invitation

Regions serviced: Seattle

Follow CK Paper Designs on

13 Reviews for CK Paper Designs

I hired Kim to do a seating chart for our wedding on 9/13/15. She did a wonderful job designing the art on the board and was very open to making any changes I asked for. I had to make several changes to the seating along the way. Due to some last minute additions to our guest list, I even had to make changes after we thought the final draft was complete. She never made me feel like I was inconveniencing her or was asking for too much. She did an amazing job! It was beautiful! After the wedding I wanted a smaller printable version to have as a keepsake. She adjusted the image and didn't even charge me for the service!!

Profile Picture Melissa, 9/13/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I received Kimberlee's information from a friend who had invitations made for her New Year's Even wedding. I am so glad I did!
Kimberlee was absolutely wonderful to work with. I live in Pennsylvania, and all of our communication was via email. Kimberlee was always responsive. She was so flexible and creative, and designed the sweetest invitations, programs, and seating charts for our wedding. I was told by more than one person that our invitations were the cutest they had ever seen. :)
Kimberlee was so easy to work with and so affordable. I am excited for our pictures to come so Kimberlee can design thank you cards for us. I just know they will be perfect, too!

Profile Picture Tania, 9/27/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I love kimberlee's work. We had her do our save the dates and wedding invites. We had a certain theme, and she brought it to life! She truly understood my vision and gave expert advice on layout. She was very flexible and produced amazing work within our deadline. I would recommend her hands down to anyone who would like custom made invites at an affordable price. The entire process was effortless.

Profile Picture User4113630, 2+ years ago, 1 Review

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1515371311 2663580b6db304c9 13076980 1001538156550416 8908253491241902049 n 1

Complimentary Proofs

Redeem In-Store
We want you to be 100% in love with your chosen look for your special day! With every order, our designer will take special care on your design for your wedding suite and send you an electronic proof for your final approval. We will not go to print until you've signed off your layout. We are happy to make any revisions for you with no extra fee.
#WWe3489daf8e6d7e94

3 ENDORSEMENTS
She does wonderful work, she is magical with paper. you will not be sorry

I recommend the services of CK Paper Designs to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela Neik www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

Events