Mulberry Lane Studio

Value:
Flexibility:

Sort By:

Private User 1 Reviews
Our wedding will be on 5/17/2014 but we did our engagement photos at the end of November. Getting the session scheduled was super easy and Amanda responds super quick. We got a sneak peek of our photos that night and they were amazing! Can't wait for my bridals and our wedding so Amanda has another opportunity to capture these special moments!!
Wedding: Recently Married

Victoria 2 Reviews
Amanda has been such a treat to work with for photography for our wedding. From our initial meeting with her, there was a sense of comfort and trust, we knew she would be a great fit for our big day. I first worked with her on my bridal photos, she made the best use of our time together and with such ease. I've never felt more confident in front of a camera and for such an important event. I had high hopes for the pictures but they truly exceeded my expectations. My fiancé and I had so much fun for our engagement pictures and there was a great variety of shots. She just lets you be you while she is taking pictures. I can't wait to see what all she and her team captures from our wedding. I love photography and from the two opportunities she has covered thus far, I have a feeling I'll order enough prints and copies to make wallpaper. Thanks, Amanda!
Wedding: 11/10/2013

Lauren 1 Reviews
Amanda & her staff went above and beyond to make my day as perfect as it possibly could by ensuring everyone in the bridal party was running on time, making those awkward family photos as easy & quick as possible and then over delivering with amazing shoots from the day of I didn't even know they took! They captured moments from my wedding I am so grateful we have. Amanda goes above & beyond to ensure you are happy the day of and keeps you in the loop while editing your photos with quick delivery. Love love LOVE her work & I recommend her to anyone and everyone I know. Looking forward to having her do my newborn photos in the future!
Wedding: 10/20/2013

Sara 1 Reviews
Mike and I decided to get married in another city; a city we know little about, however, it was a city that was halfway distance for both families and friends. There are several components that go into a wedding and photography is one of the MOST important, if not the most important aspect. Choosing a photographer was Mike's job. He sent emails to quite a few photographers in the Dallas, TX area and Amanda Dykan with Mulberry Lane Studios was the first to respond. This was the only response we received in a timely manner. Not only that, but she was so personable and she made it easy for our decision making. We also viewed the galleries online and we were both very impressed. Her prices were extremely reasonable as well. We chose to use Mulberry Lane Studios for our very special day and the experience we have had with this vendor has been phenomenal! Amanda works with such enthusiasm and is always so positive! She has made us feel very comfortable and has always made herself readily available when we have had questions, comments, or feedback. Amanda has made this process as easy as possible and has been a huge supporter throughout wedding planning, etc. We have used Mulberry Lane Studios for our engagement session, Boudoir session, our wedding and we will look forward to working with this vendor for maternity/children shoots in the future. I highly recommend this vendor to anyone looking for a photographer. I cannot stress enough how important this was for Mike and I and how very happy we are that we chose Mulberry Lane Studios!
Mulberry Lane Studio responded with the following comments:
You are an angel Sara! Thank you SO much for choosing Mulberry Lane. You guys have been a dream to work with. Looking SO much to future sessions! Houston's not that far!! ;)
Wedding: 07/14/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Wow! I can not put into words how amazing Amanda and her team were throughout our wedding process and especially on our wedding day! They were so flexible and the answer always seemed to be yes no matter what crazy request I came at them with. They were also extremely professional and prepared yet put me at ease and were so much fun! They truly captured the "emotions" of our wedding day. I have only seen the pictures that have been posted on the blog but I those made me speechless and made me cry several times looking through them. I could honestly go on and on about this team. I know I will be using them for years to come with holiday and family shoots as well as recommending them to all my friends going through the wedding process!! Love these guys to pieces!rnrnThanks for making our wedding day more amazing then I could have ever dreamed! Love, Jenn and Kyle Boughton

Mulberry Lane Studio responded with the following comments:
Jennifer thank you SO much! You guys were a dream to work with, and your wedding was phenomenal. Thank you for trusting us with your most precious day. It was incredible.
Wedding: 07/06/2013

Jennifer 1 Reviews
Wow! I can not put into words how amazing Amanda and her team were throughout our wedding process and especially on our wedding day! They were so flexible and the answer always seemed to be yes no matter what crazy request I came at them with. They were also extremely professional and prepared yet put me at ease and were so much fun! They truly captured the \"emotions\" of our wedding day. I have only seen the pictures that have been posted on the blog but I those made me speechless and made me cry several times looking through them. I could honestly go on and on about this team. I know I will be using them for years to come with holiday and family shoots as well as recommending them to all my friends going through the wedding process!! Love these guys to pieces!\r\n\r\nThanks for making our wedding day more amazing then I could have ever dreamed!\r\n\r\nLove, \r\nJenn and Kyle Boughton \r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n
Wedding: 07/06/2013

Private User 1 Reviews
Great photography service!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks!
Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I love, love, LOVE Amanda and her staff at MLS! I have the best photos to remember my special day! Amanda is so innovative and creative in her photography stylings and ideas, and she makes every session relaxing and fun. Amanda is super responsive and accommodating. I'm so glad I used MLS as my wedding photographer!
Wedding: 10/27/2012

Elizabeth 5 Reviews
Amanda is amazing! She is very flexible and worked with us when our date changed twice. I definitely recommend Mulberry Lane Studio. Thank you Amanda for such an amazing engagement shoot and for everything you've done for us and sharing our special day.
Wedding: 03/29/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
SO, I may have cheated to write this review because I have not yet had my wedding... BUT I have been working for Mulberry Lane Studio and have purchased a wedding package which includes Engagement photos, Bridals and Wedding photos. Amanda Dykan and her team are extremely professional and so attentive to my numerous questions! The contract and paymet process is so professional and streamlined- but even if you do have a question she is quick to respond. I took my engagement photos during the week between Christmas and New Years and Amanda had the photos uploaded that night! Everyone raves about the quality of the photots. Their packages also include a lot of great extras like additional products, prints included and an online gallery which for me, was a must-have so that friends can view/purchase the photos! Since beginning to plan our wedding several months ago, my fiance and I decided that Photography was our number 1 priority and we did a ton of research. We must have met with about 5 photographers and emailed back and forth with two dozen others. After meeting Amanda, we were so excited to book with Mulberry Lane and have not looked back. We still have bridals and the wedding and are confident that photography will not be something we have to worry about!
Wedding: 12/28/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
This is not the first time we've used Mulberry Lane Studio for our photography needs. Amanda and her staff have always been amazing and her work is incredible.
Wedding: 12/10/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
About 3 weeks before our wedding, the photographer we originally chose was unable to follow through on our agreement, so after some major panicking, we searched online and contacted as many photographers as we could to capture our wedding day! By sheer chance, Mulberry Lane Studio had one opening that happened to be our wedding day! We couldn't have been more lucky!! Amanda is easy to talk to, will return calls and e-mails almost immediately, and offers a reasonable price for spectacular work. The greatest part of Mulberry Lane Studio, is that they truly shared a sense of excitement and happiness for our big day~ something I did not experience with any of my other wedding vendors. This is a photographer that has a passion for capturing everything that makes life so beautiful! She processed the pictures amazingly quickly, too!! My husband and I are so happy to have found an amazing photographer and friend, and look forward to sharing future milestones with Mulberry Lane Studio!
Wedding: 11/19/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Amanda did an amazing job with the whole wedding she was very flexible the bridal portraits were amazing and turned out so much better than I had expected. I got the bridals and engagement pictures quickly and there was nothing I would have done differently.
Wedding: 09/17/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I can't say enough wonderful things about Amanda and her team. They are absolutely professional - yet they know how to have a lot of fun. They make each encounter a personable encounter. Very creative and out of the box thinking when doing the photo-shoot. When I look back on our special day, I can't thank Amanda enough for the memories that we will now have for a lifetime - Priceless. Thanks Amanda.

Luv,
David & Rebecca
Mulberry Lane Studio responded with the following comments:
Thank you Rebecca! You guys were amazing to work with, and such a delight. Your wedding was absolutely beautiful, and one we won't soon forget. Thank you for your kind words, and for choosing Mulberry Lane Studio to share your most precious day. :)

Love back,
Amanda
Wedding: 07/17/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Amanda went all the way to make sure my daughter's wedding was memorialized in an absolutely beautiful way. she took so many wonderful pictures it was hard to pick. Amanda fit in perfectly with our family and friends. We all felt very comfortable being photograghed. It was fun.
Wedding: 06/18/2011
4.9/5.0
  • Flexibility:  4.5
Amanda was amazing! We had our reception at the ballpark in Arlington and she got the best shots of us down on the field! All of the pictures turned out great, plus she and her other photographer were easy to get along with and took amazIng photos. We got
Compliments all night from the guests about how nice the photographers were and how they didn't even notice they were there. We attended a wedding after ours where the photographer was in everyone's face. It made us appreciate Amanda even more than we already did. Go with Mulberry Lane, you won't be disappointed!
Wedding: 06/11/2011
 817-217-8229
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire