Mike & Ann | Visual Storytellers

Mike & Ann | Visual Storytellers

Favorite
Altamonte Springs, FL
The owner has indicated they are no longer in business.

Quality of Service
Profile Picture
Mariah
06/21/2013

Where do I even start?
I had so much fun working with Mike, it was like spending time with an old friend.
I seriously have no idea what I would have done without having him.
He is absolutely outstanding. From directing people and making sure they are standing correctly, down to just making sure everyone looks their best. He is the best. End of story!

Services Used: Photography

Its very easy to see from their webpage that Mike & Ann are amazing photographers. But they are so much more than that! They are so awesome to work with, and so fun to be around. They are more than just pretty pictures, the Mike & Ann experience is one of a kind! We've had so much fun with them, and will continue to in the future! I could say all the awesome words in the world I could think of, and it still wouldn't convey how great they are. And the pictures are gorgeous, our friends were blown away (and even, dare I say, jealous ;-)! The pictures are the one thing you get to take away from the day, so choose wisely! I am so glad we went with Mike & Ann, hands down, the best choice we made!

Services Used: Photography

This was my best decision second to saying "yes" to my husband. Mike & Ann are AMAZING! They take WONDERFUL pictures and left me completely trusting that they would do the best job ever. Plus, they not only captured great memories, they added fun to our day! LOVE LOVE LOVE!

Services Used: Photography

Please check out the website. The advantages of Mike is that you get two photographers for the entire day, that means from when you wake up untill you leave your wedding. Also, you have your ownwebsite where your family can look and buy pictures. Best of all, the albums are unique and authentic. The albums are a storybook rather than a posed picture album. Amazing packages, and his team takes the time to edit.