MGW Production

Value:
Flexibility:

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
MGW Production did an amazing job as our videographer! They were extremely easy to work with and captured all of the memorable moments from our special day. The video has been shared with many friends and family members who loved reliving the day and who were very impressed by the quality of our video. I cannot imagine if we had decided against using MGW for our wedding video! They added so many personal touches to the video that make it something that we will treasure for the rest of our lives.
Wedding: 07/22/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Micah took the time to learn our wants and needs and captured those extra special moments on our big day. The quality was amazing and Micah managed to get to know us on a personal level while maintaining an outstanding level of professionalism.

If you are looking for a great quality video and a great value, I can't recommend MGW enough. I really wish my DJ and photographer had delivered the same quality product I got from Micah!!!!!!
Wedding: 11/27/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
A videographer wasn't something I was pinned down on wanting to fit into our budget for the wedding, but when I finally decided it was what we wanted one of our groomsmen suggested Micah.

When I spoke with him it was seamless everytime, smooth and professional.

Like any nervous bride I worried (I'm a control freak), but he blended into the background and got all the right shots. I barely noticed him there most of the time, but boy did capture some amazing moments.

The final product was phenomanal. I've watched our video numerous times and I see something new each time. The editing done was absolutely perfect and really gave you a wrap up of the day.

I will recommend Micah without any reservations for my friends, family, and anyone who's willing to listen. Exceptional work from an exceptional vidoegrapher.

Give him a call; I assure you, you won't regret it!
Wedding: 07/31/2010
 412-860-9331
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire