Marriott Photography

Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had so much fun shooting our bridals and they turned out BEAUTIFULLY! Marnee is great and so creative.

• Wedding: 09/26/2013
Aubrey
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My sister had used Marnee for her wedding and we were so impressed I did not even talk to other photographers when it was time to pick one for my wedding. She is professional, comfortable, and makes the entire process extremely easy. I was also very impressed at how fast she had our photos and album to us. Not to mention, every single person who has seen our album has been amazed and commented it is the best they have seen. If you go with Marnee I promise you won't be disappointed!

• Wedding: 04/13/2013
Lindsey
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Marriott Photography was AMAZING! Marnee Marriott has become a true friend of ours and we are enchanted by her work. When it came to our wedding, we knew exactly who we wanted to capture such a special moment. Marnee made the day so enjoyable and really took the time to capture the little moments that we will forever cherish. She is passionate about what she does and we truly felt that; she wanted to make our day very special and exceed our expectations. She was enjoyable, passionate, exciting and kind, making us feel like family and adding a special touch to our experience.

Marriott Photography responded with the following comments:

Holli, Thank you so much for these kind words! I feel so blessed to have met you and Ryan and have enjoyed being a part of your amazing milestones - from the engagement (Disneyland) to the wedding... Looking forward to some cute babies in the future too! :) xoxo - so blessed to have clients and friends like you!

• Wedding: 11/03/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We just received our wedding album. I cannot stop looking at it. It is phenomenal! Marnee is soooo talented. One of our guests who saw the sample photos of our wedding on Marnee's website said first of all how beautiful the photos were but also how well our photographer captured the emotion during the ceremony. I didn't even see where she was but the photos are like she was right in our face! I am so thankful that out of all of the photographers out there that I chose Marriott Photography.

• Wedding: 04/20/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Marnee and her staff are professional, easy to work with and deliver exceptional work! They made our wedding day so simple and stress free! They were a pleasure to work with from day one all the way to the present. Marriott Photography is so amazing that I still work with them today! The quality of their work is unbeatable! I would recommend them to everyone for any special occasion. They are the BEST!!!!

• Wedding: 04/14/2012
melanie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Marriott Photography was by far the best choice I could have made for a photographer for my wedding. Marnee and is so talented and her products are just amazing. We still look at our photos in awe from both our engagement session and the wedding. Everything she does is with such class, quality and care. She is down to earth, friendly and really does all she can to make the best experience for her clients. I will forever recommend her to anyone who asks. She's quick to respond and goes out of her way to accommodate her clients. I am so thankful for having her services on our magical day!

• Wedding: 03/10/2012
Danielle
4.9/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Marnee was a wonderful photographer from our engagment photos to our wedding pictures we could not of asked for a better product. She is always thinking out of the box to capture the perfect image and goes above and beyond to get the portrait right. On the day of he wedding we hardly noticed she was there capturing images and were surprised to see all the wonderful items she captured! We looked at a lot of photographers and could not have found a better photographer!

• Wedding: 04/16/2011

Marnee is fantastic!

• Wedding: 03/04/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Marriott Photography is simply the best. I never hesitated hiring Marnee with Marriott Photography. She came highly recommended to me by other brides who had used her for their weddings. Her images are stunning, her quality is unsurpassed, and her dedication to her clients is paramount. We continue to get so many compliments on our wedding photos and have even been lucky enough to have some of them chosen for publication in various wedding magazines in Arizona. I highly recommend Marnee Marriott with Marriott Photography and look forward to using her in the future!

• Wedding: 09/10/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Besides being very talented, Marnee is outstanding to work with....very flexible and fun!

• Wedding: 10/09/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I used Marriott Photography for my wedding in July and they were AMAZING! My stepsister also used Marriott Photography when she got married a few years ago, and when we used them this year we were just as happy as when we used them years ago. The pictures looked amazing and they did great with every pose and every picture. I would recommend them to anyone!!!!

• Wedding: 07/11/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Marriott Photography photograhers are amazing! They are delightful to coordinate with and very professional. Their photos are beatiful. I would heartily endorse them to anyone. And there are packages for every price range.

• Wedding: 07/11/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Working with both Marnee and LaTricia was a fabulous experience.

LaTricia captured every moment of my wedding exactly how I wanted and then some. The photo's still bring tears to my eyes. I wouldn't trust my memories with anyone else!

Marnee was fabulous to work with as well. Communication was easy and they both appreciated even my most "bridezilla-ish" moments.

My husband and I both agree that we'll never be in search of another photographer, and I recommend Marnee and LaTricia to EVERYONE I meet!

• Wedding: 06/12/2009
4.8/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I'd remarry just to be able to work with Marnee again. He far surpassed our expectations and is truly one of the most talented and gifted photographers we've ever worked with. Saying we were pleased with our photos is an understatement! Marnee made our day even more beautiful and was an absolute joy to have around-both as a person and a photographer.thanks Marnee.^^

• Wedding: 06/10/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I would reccomend Marriott Photography! My wedding pictures were beautiful! When my husband and I have kids we are having Marnee take our family photos!

• Wedding: 05/09/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

After viewing the gorgeous photography on marriottphoto.com, we were confident in choosing Marriott Photography to travel with us to Las Vegas to capture our destination wedding. Marnee's creativity exceeded my expectations, the final product is breathtaking. We constantly receive compliments that our images look like those in a bridal magazine. I would highly suggest EVERYONE planning a wedding commission her without hesitation for any event. Marriott Photography positively MADE our wedding day the best, we will treasure these amazing images forever.

• Wedding: 04/24/2009