Mad Mochi Photo Booth

Value:
Flexibility:
(5.0 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I have nothing but great things to say about my experience with Mad Mochi. From the planning stages to execution, they were fantastic to work with. Yolanda was very responsive to emails and calls, and the guys they had working the booth at our wedding were professional and helpful.

• Wedding: 08/02/2014
Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Madmochi Photo Booth was great! All of our guests had so much fun with the Photo Booth. They were very responsive and professional throughout the planning process. I highly recommend others to use their service at events! Thank you.

• Wedding: 03/15/2014
Cindy
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Working with Mad Mochi was probably the best vendor experience of our entire wedding. Yolanda was amazing, replying to every email incredibly quickly and thoroughly. The photo booth itself was great - quality photos, professional-looking booth, on time, etc. As I look back, I can say that I'm super thankful the wedding was in southern California simply because Mad Mochi is based here. Highly highly recommended!

• Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Members of Mad Mochi were awesome! They were very accommodating to everything that we requested. They are very professional and easy to work with. They have great package deals in which you can choose from in accordance to your budget. We are very happy with their service and will definitely be booking them for future events!

• Wedding: 12/28/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Everyone loved the photo booth and the pictures turned out great!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Mad mochi did a great job at my wedding. I would definitely recommend them. Their photobooth was awesome!!

• Wedding: 09/21/2013
Alicia
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We used Mad Mochi for our wedding and they did an awesome job! When we were looking for a photobooth for our reception, Mad Mochi had an unique setup that we liked and a cool lcd screen that showed pictures taken that evening for guest waiting in line. Yolanda was friendly and very quick on responding back to us on any questions we might have had. We loved how we were able to customize our own layout and backdrop to make it our own.

During our reception, they were very punctual and had everything setup at the time requested. Jeremy was managing the booth that night and was very friendly and professional. We were complemented by our guest on how he did a great job and made it fun. After all is said and done, Mad Mochi also gave a cd with all the pictures taken that night which was nice.

Mad Mochi did a perfect job and we would love to use them again for any future events we might have! We couldn't ask for more! Thank you!

• Wedding: 09/07/2013
Baothy
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Upon seeking out a Photo Booth for my daughter's wedding, I asked numerous questions about what they do, times available, frames for the pictures, designs and sizes of the photos. All of my questions were always quickly answered. The Mad Mochi staff are just great people to work with!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Mad Mochi was fantastic at my wedding. All my guests loved it. The quality and customer service were great! Definitely recommend them to everybody.

• Wedding: 08/02/2013
Andres
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Mad Mochi Photobooth did an exceptional job. They are so accommodating and the customer service was excellent. The pictures turned out great and everyone had a great time taking pictures.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Mad Mochi did a friend's wedding and the groom as well as a guest said they were great. I researched a few other booths but MM was competitively priced. I booked 6 mos before my wedding and took advantage of a deal for a 5 hour package.

They were what I wanted in a booth:
-MM/Yolanda was very responsive and attentive before and after we signed the contract
- An array of photo layout options and personalization
- Booth attendant, Elijah, was prompt, professional, polite, and energetic
- Great booth props
- Competitive prices
- Fun set up. A velvet rope and red carpet? YES. Luv.

Guests love a photobooth. Goofy pictures and hijinks? We do!

• Wedding: 06/08/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

service was great. quality of photos was top notch. I even got a link to download all the photos in high resolution afterwards.

Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Everyone loved our Mad Mochi Photo Booth! The quality was excellent compared to other booths I have seen utilized at other weddings. Our photo booth attendant was respectful, fun, and very helpful! The digital copies of all the photos arrived at our home before we even returned from our honeymoon. Mad Mochi has high quality photos with amazing customer service! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

• Wedding: 04/27/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I hired Mad Mochi Photo Booth for my wedding solely based on their affordable price. Risky, I know, but I was happy to see they offered a minimal package without having double prints and a photo album option (I didn't want that stuff!). After a few back and forth emails from Yolanda, who was quick to respond, I was assured that Mad Mochi was a good choice.

I really liked that the prints were customizable. Yolanda was a great help when we sent her the design we wanted to use as the print layout. Everyone loved how our prints matched our wedding theme!

I chose the open air booth thinking it would fit more people but the most people we fit (reasonably) in the picture was six. The quality of the prints were super as the photos were crystal clear. The props were decent, hats, boas, glasses, blow up instruments and paper mustaches, which everyone enjoyed using.

The Monday after my wedding, less than 48 hours later, I received ALL the digital copies of my photo booth pictures! Talk about quick service! All my wedding guests were surprised the digital copies were available so soon. Many of my friends have used the photos as their Facebook profile pictures!

The value I received by hiring Mad Mochi is beyond the low price - I have amazing memories from the best day of my life. I'd definitely use Mad Mochi again and would recommend this vendor to anyone in the market for a photo booth.

Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Yolanda was wonderful and very responsive. She assisted me from beginning to the end of all that I asked for and required and was a pleasure to work with.

• Wedding: 01/25/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We are so glad we got Mad Mochi Photobooth for our wedding reception! My now-husband really wanted a photobooth, but we weren't sure we could fit it in the budget. When we found a little wiggle room, I started looking for booths but was discouraged by the pricing of most. Enter Mad Mochi! Their prices are fantastic, and the packages included everything we were looking for. We signed right up!

Many times with wedding vendors, you get upsold with the warning, "You get what you pay for -- if something is more inexpensive than its competitors, it's probably not good quality." Nothing could be farther from the truth with Mad Mochi. Yolanda was incredibly responsive and helpful, and we got a custom print layout that perfectly matched our save the dates and invitations. She worked with our sometimes-difficult venue coordinator to work out a suitable location for the booth. She was always available via phone or email whenever I had questions. On the day of, the excellence continued. The booth was spacious and well-constructed, the backdrops and props were high quality and in keeping with our theme, prints came out quickly, and the attendant Elijah was helpful and attentive. A week after the wedding, we received a DVD in the mail with all the files for the prints and the original photos! Seeing them individually and up close, I was very impressed by the quality and resolution of the photography -- they will be wonderful keepsakes for years to come.

Mad Mochi Photobooth got rave reviews from our family and friends based on one evening, and given the whole experience from beginning to end, we agree wholeheartedly! If you're looking for a great addition to your event, book them immediately!

• Wedding: 01/19/2013
818-934-1064
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards