Lumiere Lighting & Drapery

Lumiere Lighting & Drapery

Pipe and Drape,LED Uplights, Chiavaris, Chandeliers, Lounge Furniture,Wet Bars, Dance Floors & Wraps

5139 Sharp St
Dallas, TX 75247 | map
Rentals: Aisle Runners, Altar / Arch Arrangements, Chair Cove...
Services: Breakdown, Delivery, Setup

Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

As a wedding planner, I deal with a lot of vendors when it comes to drapery and lighting. Teena from Lumiere is amazing and does a wonderful (and fast) job. The end result was beautiful and Lumiere definitely helped elevate the venue to the next level with their lighting and drapery work. Will be reaching out to her again in the future!

• Wedding: 10/11/2014
Sarah
0.3/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 0.0
  • Responsiveness: 1.5
  • Professionalism: 0.0
  • Value: 0.0
  • Flexibility: 0.0

Despite being responsive for the first ten months of the planning, Kandy Tran of Lumiere Drapery and Rental, completely dropped my wedding three weeks until my wedding date, and then completely disappeared off the grid. She handed over the design, decor, rental, and day of coordination, to Bhavna Dharni with Xquisite Events (see my review of Xquisite Events) without informing me she was doing so. She obviously didn't communicate with Bhavna the details and in particular the budget of my wedding. As a result, a week before the wedding, we were charged five times Lumiere's original quote, totaling to 100% of my budget for the ENTIRE wedding. Without the hard work of Bhavna, and the generosity of my parents, my wedding day would've been ruined.

I spent the weeks leading up to the day an emotional wreck, carrying around the shame and hurt of betrayal and deceit, all at the hands of my wedding planner.

• Wedding: 10/04/2014
Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning
Elizabeth
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Luimere helped set up drapery (backdrop and entrance) for our wedding. They did a good job! It made my venue look even better than it already is. They were quick and knew what to do the day of. I had no problems with them. I would recommend this to any bride!

• Wedding: 11/16/2013
Alyssa
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kandy was absolutely great to work with for my wedding. I hired her to turn a plain restaurant into a really nice, beautiful reception. She was very professional, and extremely nice and friendly when I made venue changes during the planning , and was very patient and accommodating with the change that I made.
She kept in touch with me throughout the planning, and would remind me occasionally what i still need to get going. When i finally saw the reception on my wedding day, i have to say that it was everything i expected and more. Thank you Kandy for everything....

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lumiere Lighting & Drapery were amazing to work with. Kandy and her crew were professional, friendly & easy to work with. Their crew went the extra miles to make sure all of our needs were met. They have a fantastic team and will work hard to make sure execution is precise. Its hard finding reliabe vendors from out of town, but Lumiere team definitley delivered.

--Wink Design & Event Planning--

• Wedding: 09/14/2013
Kim
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lumiere did a fantastic job. I found them last minute and took my vision and made it real with just a few emails and pictures. I am sure it would have been even better had we had more time to work with each other. I can not express how much I appreciate them. They are very professional and awesome!!!!

• Wedding: 08/03/2013
Nichole
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Love Lumiere! Kandy immediately understood the vision we had for the draping we needed for my client's wedding and brought it to life beautifully!

• Wedding: 06/29/2013
Wendy Kay
4.8/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lumiere Lighting & Drapery helped transform a completely blank room into something that I could only wish for. They made the room absolutely beautiful! From our first meeting to the day of the event, the entire team did everything they could to make sure they met and exceeded my expections. I would highly recommend Lumiere for any event!

• Wedding: 06/29/2013
Amanda
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kandy from Lumiere did an amazing job with our April 6th wedding at the Addison Conference and Theatre Center!!!!! My fiance and I are victims of the Cappella Court Garden scandal and Kandy went out of her way to may our day happen and remain just as special. She is very professional, her communication is outstanding, I never had to wait more than an a few minutes to get a response from her, and she will work with you on whatever budget you have to work with. I recomend Lumiere to anyone and everyone in the Dallas area planning a wedding!!! :D

• Wedding: 04/06/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lumiere has a vast selection of Drape and Decor, working with Kandy made the whole process stress - free and fun! highly recommend Lumiere for any event!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kandy, Haydee and Dane are an awesome team! Friendly, creative, professional and super helpful! They truly can look at a space and envision exactly what to do to transform and enhance it. I recommend them to all of our clients!

• Wedding: 01/10/2013
Sarah
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I highly recommend Kandy from Lumiere Lighting & Drapery for draping & lighting. Not only is she responsive to all my questions/needs, she also went the extra mile to help me on other things to ease my stress. I wish someone could have taken a picture of my expression when I walked into our reception venue on our wedding day, the entire room and entrance looked so beautiful. It exceeded my expectations (my expectations were pretty high too). I still can't get over how elegant the room was transformed into even the small minor details were being enhanced. Kandy sure did work her magic! I kept getting compliments from family members, friends, and guests on how beautiful the room and entrance look. I highly recommend Kandy, she's worth every penny!

• Wedding: 12/08/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

easy to find on internet
easy to contact and maintain communications via email
straightforward pricing
no worries on checking up on setup and removal
excellent pipe drapery setup and display at the restaurant hosting dinner

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Anonymous
4.8/5.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

I would absolutely recommend Lumiere Drapery. They gave us the wedding of our dreams. When the drapery was all set I was totally speechless. Again, I would recommend them any day. The setup was really nice and totally amazing. Kandy also helped us with coordinating our decoration design for that day and she was totally amazing. Thanks for the help.

• Wedding: 11/03/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kandy and team were great. I had envisioned everything for the wedding and I just needed someone as detailed oriented as me to make sure it's executed properly the day of the wedding.

We engaged Kandy from the very beginning and even with the last minute venue change, everything was flawless.And we're very glad that we did.

The hardwork and attention to detail of ALL the things (as crazy as it was) I had asked her to do were executed well and the venue was beautiful and uniquely our own.

• Wedding: 10/20/2012
Ronnie
4.9/5.0
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Great wedding team member, creative, energetic, hard working, dependable, and goes out of the way to make things happen the right way.

• Wedding: 03/24/2012
Services Used: Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Unique Services (Other)
214-531-3220
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards