Lasting Blueprint Productions

Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We just could not decide whether we should invest in a wedding videographer. We didn’t see reason for it. A friend who saw Lasting Blueprint Productions in action at another wedding recommended us. After seeing their website, we cannot believe we ever questioned it. We hired one of our best investments. Lasting Blueprint exceeded our expectations and had us feeling as if we were in a film. I strongly suggest if you are in Florida, that you hire Lasting Blueprint Productions. They are a blast!

• Wedding: 11/10/2012
Services Used: Videography
Profile Picture
Joshua
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I Highy recommend Leon Bailey. Very Professional, excellent at what he does. I wouldnt have had anyone else shoot my wedding! My wife and I are so pleased with the final product. Thank you so much Leon

• Wedding: 04/28/2012
Profile Picture
Eric
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lasting Blueprint did a wonderful job on capturing the most amazing memories from our wedding day. The quality of the pictures are Hi-def and crystal clear. Leon Bailey is professional, sociable and has a passion for the work that he does. We are very pleased with the outcome of the photos and fell in love with the artistic touch that he added to our photos. We had a sunset wedding and the lack of sunlight did not effect the quality of the photos at all, the night shots were just as breathtaking as the ones taking while the sun was out. Thanks to Lasting Blueprint we have beautiful photos that we can cherish and show off for a lifetime. We would definitely recommend the company to others who are looking for professional and high-quality photography at an affordable price.

• Wedding: 04/14/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Planning a wedding on a tight budget is not easy. I had to thoroughly research all vendors to make sure I was getting a great deal.
I was referred to Lasting Blue Print by a friend of mine who worked with Leon (videographer/photographer) previously doing model shoots. Leon gave me great feedback on all of the affordable packages that he was able to offer.
After viewing my wedding video, I was completely amazed on all the detailed work and time that Leon had put in. Honestly, when I first met Leon, I was a little skeptical but I was running out of time on selecting a videographer. It turned out to be one of our BEST wedding investments to cherish for a life time. Also, the quality of the video is AWESOME!!
To everyone, do not let his look fool you. He is purely blessed with a talent that is out of this world. I have referred him to all of my friends, family, and co-workers. I cant wait to use his services again in the future.

• Wedding: 03/02/2012
Services Used: Videography
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I would highly recommend Leon to anyone getting married or celebrating any special occasion. He has an eye for capturing those special moments that i didnt even request!!! My wedding pictures are somethoing that I will carry the rest of my life andIm proud to show to my family and friends. Leon did an amazing job, he was truly a proffesional, on time and had a eye for capturing those beautiful moments.

• Wedding: 11/11/2011
407-536-8424
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire