La Bella Vita Photography

Value
Flexibility
Liz
11/01/2014

Chantelle was amazing! I was looking at many different photographers at the beginning, but as soon as she called to schedule our first meet-up I could tell it was a great fit! She is so upbeat and fun to talk with, when my husband and I met her to look at photos and talk pricing, she was professional but energetic and creative as well! We were on a tight budget (as most couples are when planning a wedding) but she worked with us and in the end we got exactly what we wanted and more! On the day of our celebration, the weather was a little colder than expected, but Chantelle came prepared! She had tons of ideas and accepted the ideas I had as well which made for a perfect shoot. Overall, I couldn't have been happier with La Bella Vita and would recommend her to anyone :)

Rebecca
10/04/2014

La Bella Vita Photography was the best investment we could have made for our big day. Professional, easy to work with, prompt, and captured memories in a way only a photographers eye can. You will not regret the results, cannot wait to use her services again.

Services Used: Photography

I really don't write reviews frequently. And I wouldn't give out "5 stars" frivolously. But La Bella Vita was absolutely one of the highlights of our wedding experience. We eloped in Savannah, at The Kehoe House, and made it a very private, personal occasion. The most important aspect of our wedding, we decided, was the photography. We needed to have good quality pictures to share with our families who weren't at the ceremony! Chantel was professional and courteous and passionate from start to finish. The process felt effortless and natural. We loved how she got excited WITH us. We saw the pictures today and they were breathtaking. I would unequivocally recommend La Bella Vita to anyone getting married in the area.

Services Used: Photography

We loved Chantel! She made the whole day feel more special and magical :) The photo's came out so great! Of the highest quality and so elegant. I hope everyone decides to use La Bella VIta in the future. Thank you Chantel!

Niki Sappo

Services Used: Photography

Chantel is AWESOME words can not express how awesome she is and her photo skills are great!!

Services Used: Photography

Chantel was great. She did an amazing job and was open to all ideas. She is very flexible and will work with you to make your day perfect. I absolutely love all the pictures. Great Quality!!! Fast turn around on editing and getting the pictures to you :) I highly recommend La Bella Vita Photography!!!!

Lauren
08/16/2014

Chantel was so fantastic and had so many great ideas! She not only took our pictures but helped make our day very special! Her pictures are not only beautiful but artistic and capture the details which can so easily be forgotten.

Private User
Recently Married

Our recent experience with La Bella Vita was outstanding! Chantel is amazing to work with. She was very professional, fun to work with and produced high quality work. She has the most creative ideas and really knows how to capture every special moment!!

Services Used: Photography

These girls are amazing! Loved everything they did for us!! Can't wait to see my pictures!

Lindsey
10/26/2013

These ladies were perfect for our special day. They are very professional and a pleasure to work with. Our wedding pictures turned out beautiful. I would definitely recommend La Bella Vita Photography to my family, friends, and co-workers.

April & Ricky
10/19/2013

Chantel & Paige from La Bella Vita are awesome wedding photographers and are really fun people to work with. They are great value for their services and I would recommend La Bella Vita to anyone in the Statesboro/Savannah area and I would definitely work with them again in the future.

REGGIE
09/28/2013

VERY PROFESSIONAL AND DEF WILL USE THEIR SERVICES IN THE FUTURE.

Jerica
09/21/2013

I couldn't have asked for better photographers. They were so fun to work with and our pictures came out amazing! I could always get In touch with them whenever I needed anything and would always be willing to help me in any way. These girls know what they are doing! They are wonderful :)

Samantha
09/14/2013

The La Bella Vita girls are truly the best in town! They are so sweet, personable, fun, and made my wedding day even more special than I imagined. I will always treasure the memories they captured for us and I couldn't imagine working with anyone else!

Taylor
06/01/2013

They were fabulous! They were very sweet and made us feel so comfortable infront of the camera!

Private User
1+ year ago

Amazing!! Love these girls, crazy to use anyone else. They went above and beyond to make our day special. The photots are phenomenal!