Katrina Saroyan Harpist

Katrina Saroyan Harpist

Studio City, CA
818.848.5353
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Katrina added so much music to our wedding ceremony on the harp. Then during the cocktail hour she added so much music strolling among the guests on the violin. Then during the dinner reception she added so much music on the piano. She was able to play all the music we requested. Katrina was very flexible and willing to listen to our ideas. She even made a special arrangement for a piece of music that my fiance requested. First she played it at the wedding ceremony on the harp then played it again on the piano for our entrance song. It was really special!!! Katrina is a very talented musician and I would highly recommend her to play at any event you are planning!

Services Used: Ceremony Music

A friend of mine recommended Katrina to me and I couldn’t be happier for choosing to go with her!!! She is amazingly talented and she will go out of her way to accommodate any special request. Katrina color coordinated perfectly with my Bridesmaid dresses. She worked amazingly well with our family friend, who sang the responsorial song and the Ave Maria. And as a bride walking down the aisle to my husband to be, while hearing the beautiful music was an amazing feeling . . . I wish I could do it all over again!!! Katrina truly added to the beauty of our ceremony and overall added to the beautiful moments of our special day!!! We also received many compliments from our family and friends. Look no further and book Katrina for your wedding or special event. I promise you won’t be disappointed!!!

Services Used: Ceremony Music

Beautiful, beautiful music for both our ceremony and cocktail hour. Everyone loved it!. Katrina is such a sweetheart and very talented. I highly reccomend her to anyone looking to add an extra classy touch to their wedding.

Services Used: Ceremony Music

Aaaaah! My wedding day was extraordinaryl! Thank you to Katrina who did great and played variety of love songs in her magical harp! It did rain couple of hours before my ceremony and Katrina responded to the venue, pulled her harp out of her car, like it was just a small travel bag (lol). She played English, Tagalog and Spanish love songs. Guests were all impressed!

Services Used: Ceremony Music

Katrina, the music was amazing. Just loved the music selection. She drove out of her way for our Wedding and I just wanted to say thank you so much. She even color coordinated with the Bridesmaid dresses, she blended in to our Wedding colors. Everyone was amazed by your talent. thank you for making our Wedding sound Beautiful. I highly recommend her for your Wedding or any other event.

Services Used: Ceremony Music

Katrina was amazing!!!!!!! Not only did she make our wedding special but the sacrifice she made to come almost two hours by car to our location just shows her devotion to humanity. She is a number one classy lady and I nor my wife will ever forget how wonderful her melody encapsulated our 25 year bond together. As she played my wife and I fell in love all over again.

Services Used: Ceremony Music

Katrina is a multi-talented musician that transform your event into a truly elegant atmosphere. Her music is enchanting and her performance is so graceful. She made our fairy tale wedding come alive! She worked with us tirelessly all the way from the beginning to the end. Thank you so much katrina for your patience and professionalism, it was more than what we could ever ask for! Michael and Geraldine, June 7, 2009

Services Used: Ceremony Music

To begin, I have to apologize for taking so long to write this review. I've been meaning to do it for over a year now, but, well, you know how it is.

Anyhoo, my wife and I planned our wedding in 3 short months. Amid all the chaos, what to do about the music before and during the ceremony was an unfortunately overlooked detail. Imagine our dread when we realized this less than two weeks before the wedding.

With my wife working a 9-5, and myself working from home, most of the "smaller" details fell to me. After a few days search, I had decided that a DJ would not only be too expensive, but also tacky, especially considering the setting (we got married outdoors, underneath/between two large flowering trees, in the Los Angeles Arboretum). Eventually, I decided that a lone harpist would be best, as it would be cheaper than hiring a string quartet, and most importantly, fit the setting perfectly in its elegance.

After watching several videos on youtube of different harpists in the area, I decided on Katrina. Thank God I did! Her music was heavenly, and made the ceremony come alive. Also, she was willing to work within our budget, and was willing to take requests, even if she was unfamiliar with the particular piece of music.

I honestly can't imagine that aspect of our wedding being any better had I chosen someone else, or even worse, a different type of performer (DJ, or string quartet). Our wedding was not only the best day of our lives, but also the most beautiful and magical. Katrina Saroyan is, without a doubt, one of the reasons for that.