Julie Dietrich Hair & Makeup Artist

Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Julie made me look and feel beautiful on my wedding day... and it lasted all day long!! Thanks, Julie!

• Wedding: 06/25/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Julie was Great!! She did my hair and makeup for my sister's wedding. She knew exactly what colors would make my eyes sparkle and would bring out my best features. Yet, the makeup was very natural looking and I did not feel like I had a ton of makeup on. Julie was able to get my unruley hair under control and into a stylish do. We are thankful that Julie was flexibile with our crazy schedule and was willing to travel to our location - which involved a couple of hours driving. I would recommend her to anyone.

• Wedding: 05/01/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Julie was awesome- everyone looked beautiful and she was very easy to work with! I would absolutely hire her again!

• Wedding: 11/05/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Julie Dietrich is wonderful. She made me feel so comfortable, listened to what I wanted, took care of all the details and made me look and feel gorgeous for my big day! I am so thankful for the amazing experience and her work.

• Wedding: 02/20/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Julie was very professional yet fun to work with. She listened to what I wanted and delivered wonderfully! I would definitely use her again for other hair/make-up needs with future events!

• Wedding: 09/05/2009