Judson Brady Photography

Value:
(4.9 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Judson was great! This was a destination wedding for my husband and I, so we didn't get a chance to meet him before we went down for our wedding. He was very responsive via email & phone, and once we arrived at our destination, took the time to meet with us before the wedding to see what types of photos we were looking for. The day of the wedding Judson was very prompt and professional. He did a great job at staying out of 'the way', while still capturing a lot of intimate moments. All-in-all, our pictures turned out wonderful. I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a wedding photographer in the Tampa area!

• Wedding: 08/10/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

It would be very hard to exaggerate how grateful we are to Judson Brady for the wonderful photos he took of our wedding. He did a marvelous job not just taking photos, but planning them and getting the wedding party and all our guests to work together to create awesome pictures. We had a small event, which means omitting anyone would be a huge oversight. But no worries - Judson got everyone! He fit in with our guests and managed to "herd cats" as needed to get the iconic shots and some remarkable candids. No other vendor has this much impact on your wedding memories, and we recommend Judson Brady to everyone who asks. He really made the event one we can treasure always.

• Wedding: 11/26/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Judson Brady is an incredible photographer. We had originally booked him for our local Clearwater Beach wedding and had to change at the last minute to St. Augustine. Judson enthusiastically changed the location with no problems and drove 4 hours away to take our photos. He arrived early and scoped out the town for great areas to get shots and mapped out locations. He also ensured that we took all the photos that were on our list that we wanted.And also when our Horse Carriage did not arrive on time he made sure that he stayed to get those photos, even after a long exhausting day. He definitely goes above and beyond! Judson Brady is very fun to work with, very personable, highly professional and a fantastic photographer. His prices are extremely reasonable ( in which I think he should get paid more for all the hard work he puts into his photos) He personally edits every single shot that he takes and puts his heart into it. I highly recommend him to anyone who is wanting to capture the perfect photos on their special day! Thank you Judson for all your dedication and it was a pleasure working with you. You made our special day something that we will share with many, for years to come.

• Wedding: 10/14/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Judson was AMAZING!!! Absolutely beautiful, stunning pictures! One of the things I liked most about him was that he was able to take perfect pictures in ONE SHOT!!!! He was able to capture all the important pictures as the sun was setting in the background in a limited timeframe! We have so many fabulous pictures to choose from! My husband and I couldn't have asked for anything more! I highly recommend Judson as a wedding photographer!!!

• Wedding: 08/21/2011
4.9/5.0
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Judson Brady is a very likeable person but yet very professional. He took some amazing pictures at my wedding and I would most definately hire him again and refer him. Give him a try, you wont regret it nor the price. Well worth it!!!

• Wedding: 07/30/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Judson was absolutely amazing! He was so great to work with and the quality was better than I could have expected! We were provided with over 750 photos from our wedding and everyone is picture frame quality! You won't find a better photographer at such a great price!

• Wedding: 07/17/2011

Dear Brides,
Judson Brady is not only one of the easiest and most professional people to work with, he is an amazing photographer. From the first moment I spoke with him on the phone, I knew he was 'the one' - Just like my husband :)
He was personable, attentive and very respectful of my unique vision. He asks questions and I appreciated that. He actually looked for what was special about my fiance and me so he could plan for it, capture it when the day came . . and that HE DID!
He was there, but non-intrusive. He also knew when to shake me out of my wedding coma that happens when your in the middle of it all
(trust me you will see) . . he made me laugh and smile, he was forward enough to make corrections with my groom, family and friends without offending them and let me tell you . . . the RESULTS wowed us all !! Purely amazing. My one complaint is that I wish I could have a 500 page wedding album because all of the photos are amazing.
Now, I know you are all going nuts organizing your vendors . . If you choose Judson, you can count on professionalism and very fair and reasonable packages which is his business model, not like so many vendors that are waiting for brides like sharks. Judson is a diamond in the rough!!! Just call him and you will know :) Good luck !!!!

• Wedding: 07/16/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Judson was extremely easy to work with and definitely within our budget. He was very friendly and professional at the same time. He is also very responsive and will answer any questions/concerns you have within a reasonable time. I would definitely recommend him to anyone who is looking for a friendly yet affordable photographer.

• Wedding: 06/11/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Love Love Love Our wedding pictures! Very fun to have around and would recommend to ANYONE who love pictures and a photographer with great personality! Thank you so much Judson Brady you helped make my day!!

• Wedding: 05/21/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

When my father, who is a published professional photographer fell ill two weeks before my wedding I went into a panic. Judson was able to accommodate at short notice, and created photos that even my father was impressed with (and that is not easy to do). I plan to utilize his services as often as possible, and I refer him every chance I get.

Thank you Judson for making our day that much more special!

Jenifer

• Wedding: 05/07/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Judson did our wedding in May of 2011. I will say he was excellent. He was so very attentive to our needs and was always open to suggestions. He guided us to help us get the best photos, but was always willing to go out of his way to take pictures we specifically wanted. I would suggest anyone getting married to call him.

• Wedding: 05/06/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Judson was incredible at our wedding. The pictures that he took were beyond words, and some seemed almost impossible!! The guests all loved him, he had fun with them to make sure that we had the pictures to show the atmosphere of our wedding, this was very important to us. He was very prompt with appointments and even getting the pictures back to us afterwards. I would recommend him to anyone and everyone!

• Wedding: 04/29/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Judson was my third photographer we went through during the engagement/wedding process. My engagement photos were a disaster (by another photographer), and I found Judson just 9 weeks before our beach wedding. So glad he was available! He was professional, funny, friendly, and very thorough. We got so many compliments on the quality of the photos. And his prices didn't break our budget! We are so glad we hired him! We would highly recommend him to anyone.

• Wedding: 04/10/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Judson was a wonderful photographer to have worked with. Im a bride who knew what I wanting, and Judson took care of my husband and me. He was down to earth and listened to us on what we wanted. We have a big family and he was able to get eveyones picture and then some. I was really nervous that he did not get any pictures cause I did not see him the entire night. But when he sent me my pictures I was so pleased with every photo. I cant say how happy I am that I choose Judson Brady!!!!

• Wedding: 04/09/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Very nice and down to earth! quality of photography is amazing! couldnt be happier with my wedding photographs, best memories captured and totally affordable! this is your guy! thanks judson! =)

• Wedding: 04/02/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Judson provided the photography services for our wedding and e-session. He was very fun to work with and made us feel comfortable. We were very please with his services! Thanks to him, we have many beautiful pictures for remember our picture-perfect day :)

• Wedding: 03/19/2011
813-902-2525
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards